Trump tells Hannity US soldiers and police may have infected him and Melania

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
President Trump lamented the fact that it's difficult to tell soldiers to stay back and keep their social distance, according to him on an interview with Sean Hannity:

"It's very hard when you're with soldiers, when you're with airmen, when you're with the Marines, and the police officers. I'm with them so much," he said. "When they come over to you, it's very hard to say, 'Stay back. Stay back.' You know, it's a tough kind of a situation. It's a terrible thing."

President Trump lamented the fact that it's difficult to tell soldiers to stay back and keep their social distance, according to him on an interview with Sean Hannity:

"It's very hard when you're with soldiers, when you're with airmen, when you're with the Marines, and the police officers. I'm with them so much," he said. "When they come over to you, it's very hard to say, 'Stay back. Stay back.' You know, it's a tough kind of a situation. It's a terrible thing."
Holy crap

Hope Hicks is in the military? Didn't know that. :)
Man, first mocking military service and now throwing them under the bus for his stupidity and carelessness?
Way to rack up that support, dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:

He was referring to Hope Hicks interactions with them.-
But you know her very well. She's fantastic. And she's done a great job.

But it's very, very hard when you are with people from the military or for law enforcement. And they come over to you, and they want to hug you, and they want to kiss you, because we really have done a good job for them.

And you get close, and things happen.

I was surprised to hear with Hope. But she's a very warm person with them. And she -- she knows there's a risk. But she's young.

Hope Hicks is in the military? Didn't know that. :)
Man, first mocking military service and now throwing them under the bus for his stupidity and carelessness?
Way to rack up that support, dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:
Alinsky agendas is why many people believe Progs will open up death camps in the future. Everything is to be used for that end.

Forum List

Back