What will 2021 look like?

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
Somewhat worrisome, no? We've got nightly violence and destruction in a lot of places that the elected officials are doing nothing or next to nothing to stop. Will it matter who gets elected? Should it matter? Are we at the point now where if Trump wins then all hell breaks loose? What happened to honoring the will of the people and accepting that elections have consequences? The democrats were big on saying that during the Obama years, but not so much since 2016. They didn't accept Trump's win much, did they? When did it become okay to destroy property and injure or kill a cop or someone else if our guy doesn't win?

Are we to assume that if the democrats win then all the rioting will cease? Are they all rioting because Trump is in the WH? Really? I thought it was supposed to be about George Floyd and police misconduct. Are all the democrat mayors and governors going to finally do their sworn duty and take the necessary steps to end the violence? Can someone tell me then why the fuck aren't they doing that right now? Is it all a political calculation, we'll let people die in the streets so we can beat Trump? Will Biden call in the military? Why is that okay for Biden to do but not Trump? Anybody got some answers?

Both sides are saying that they will contest the results if they lose. So the election winds up in court and eventually a decision is made. If it doesn't favor Trump then despite all his bluster he will leave the WH; he might not like it, but his own party will force it on him if he doesn't acquiesce. Okay, that's politics for you, if he wins Trump may want the GOP Senators to scrap the filibuster if they keep their Senate majority, but I ain't seeing that happen. They would need all hands on deck for that and there are too many Romneys, Murkowskis, and Collins among others who won't do that. Even if the Repubs keep the Senate they are likely to lose a few seats, so one or two defections is all it takes to blow anything out of the water.

But what if Biden wins and the Dems flip the Senate? They're talking openly about doing just that if they take back the Senate, and to me that's a big deal. And therein lies one of my greatest fears: the Senate requires at least SOME compromise and cooperation to get anything done, but if the filibuster goes away then IMHO our democracy is irreparably harmed. We become mob rule, tyranny of the majority; 49% of us get shut out of the gov't decision-making. I think we can undo whatever Trump does in the next 4 years if he gets re-elected, but not so if Biden wins and the democrats take the Senate. I am truly afraid of what could happen in that scenario.

Like This:
Screenshot 2020-10-05 151035.jpg

Somewhat worrisome, no? We've got nightly violence and destruction in a lot of places that the elected officials are doing nothing or next to nothing to stop. Will it matter who gets elected? Should it matter? Are we at the point now where if Trump wins then all hell breaks loose? What happened to honoring the will of the people and accepting that elections have consequences? The democrats were big on saying that during the Obama years, but not so much since 2016. They didn't accept Trump's win much, did they? When did it become okay to destroy property and injure or kill a cop or someone else if our guy doesn't win?

Are we to assume that if the democrats win then all the rioting will cease? Are they all rioting because Trump is in the WH? Really? I thought it was supposed to be about George Floyd and police misconduct. Are all the democrat mayors and governors going to finally do their sworn duty and take the necessary steps to end the violence? Can someone tell me then why the fuck aren't they doing that right now? Is it all a political calculation, we'll let people die in the streets so we can beat Trump? Will Biden call in the military? Why is that okay for Biden to do but not Trump? Anybody got some answers?

Both sides are saying that they will contest the results if they lose. So the election winds up in court and eventually a decision is made. If it doesn't favor Trump then despite all his bluster he will leave the WH; he might not like it, but his own party will force it on him if he doesn't acquiesce. Okay, that's politics for you, if he wins Trump may want the GOP Senators to scrap the filibuster if they keep their Senate majority, but I ain't seeing that happen. They would need all hands on deck for that and there are too many Romneys, Murkowskis, and Collins among others who won't do that. Even if the Repubs keep the Senate they are likely to lose a few seats, so one or two defections is all it takes to blow anything out of the water.

But what if Biden wins and the Dems flip the Senate? They're talking openly about doing just that if they take back the Senate, and to me that's a big deal. And therein lies one of my greatest fears: the Senate requires at least SOME compromise and cooperation to get anything done, but if the filibuster goes away then IMHO our democracy is irreparably harmed. We become mob rule, tyranny of the majority; 49% of us get shut out of the gov't decision-making. I think we can undo whatever Trump does in the next 4 years if he gets re-elected, but not so if Biden wins and the democrats take the Senate. I am truly afraid of what could happen in that scenario.
Have you considered the scenario where BOTH sides claim victory? The house sides with Biden, while the Senate sides with Trump?

The country is split in two by default, you will be FORCED to pick a side. This is the set up to the civil war they so badly want but cannot seem to initiate no matter how many attacks on innocent children or the elderly they show on TV.

The end goal to install Communist rule. Who says it's not already installed? Do you REALLY still have your civil rights? I think not. You've got your gun, but what do you think happens to you if use that gun, even in self-defense? Ask Kyle Rittenhouse and the countless others sitting in jail cells right now. How about freedom of speech? Nope, none of that either. Idk man, this looks like a huge shit show coming our way.

Have you considered the scenario where BOTH sides claim victory? The house sides with Biden, while the Senate sides with Trump?

The country is split in two by default, you will be FORCED to pick a side. This is the set up to the civil war they so badly want but cannot seem to initiate no matter how many attacks on innocent children or the elderly they show on TV.

The end goal to install Communist rule. Who says it's not already installed? Do you REALLY still have your civil rights? I think not. You've got your gun, but what do you think happens to you if use that gun, even in self-defense? Ask Kyle Rittenhouse and the countless others sitting in jail cells right now. How about freedom of speech? Nope, none of that either. Idk man, this looks like a huge shit show coming our way.
When will the stateless state become a reality?

It depends if Trump wins or not.

If President Trump wins re-election violence from the left will exponentially increase - as radicals already stated / threatened 'civil war'. If the violence now is any indication and if you believe their threats, the far left that is not the NEW Democratic party will do far more than run outside and scream at the sky. Local / State Democrats will continue to keep the economy closed, doubling down if possible to take their vengeance out yet again on the 'deplorables', 'racists', etc who...will have rejected them twice. in a row.

If Democrats / Biden wins, COVID-19 will swiftly diminish, everything will open up, and the violence will suddenly disappear. China will have their puppet. The Democrats will be festive, like Germany excitedly going over their spoils after taking yet another country. The Un-Constitutional and Civil Rights violating edicts we have seen in the name of COVID will pale in comparison to what is to come. The violence will disappear - Biden said if you want it to end vote for him.

Ninety-seven percent forecast for Hell on Earth. Really, no shit. The democrats will never allow DJT a second term, never. My personal prediction is that the democrats/deep state will lock the country down around November 1st due to a COVID second wave to stop folks from voting, namely Trump supporters such as myself. If that doesn't work, expect thermonuclear detonation in at least one of our major cities. They hate our President more than enough to kill millions of us in one go.

Dems will take everything if we let them. They are all about power, they aren’t even hiding the fact they are communist now.
Dems will take everything if we elect them.

There. Fixed that for you.

The riots are done but Trump and the former GOP are still trying to dine out on them.

The riots are done but Trump and the former GOP are still trying to dine out on them.

The riots are still happening nightly in many cities coast to coast. Your media pals simply stopped covering them. For example, here in Baltimore, they're trying to blame the loss of businesses, namely grocery stores, on poor revenue during COVID. When in fact crimes relating to rioting—BLM indoctrinated street freaks—is pushing food source after food source out of the city. You won't see that on the nightly news.

2021 will see an America as divided as ever over American Coney Island vs. Lafayette Coney Island hot dogs.

2021 will see a Covid vaccine which makes you sneeze three times every time you walk outside into sunlight.

2021 will see Donald Trump trying to buy OANN in exchange for Trump Tower Moscow.

2021 will see 28 or so hurricanes/tropical storms, some of which will be named after famous hookers.

2021 will see the Supreme Court rule that BidenCare quacks like a duck.

Last edited:
Lets remember Trump's win in 2016 triggered the left and they marched all across the country in protest. Now that Dems have approved of rioting, looting, and burning it could get ugly.

Lets remember Trump's win in 2016 triggered the left and they marched all across the country in protest. Now that Dems have approved of rioting, looting, and burning it could get ugly.

You have to wonder about that. Most if not all of the mayors, governors, city councils, DAs, and local judges will be up for re-election in 2022, right? One would assume they would realize that their own chances to keep their jobs or keep their party in power at the state and local level would require a clamp down on the violence and destruction. If Biden wins then yeah, they'll do whatever they gotta do to restore law and order, but if Trump wins then how long can they let the rioting, looting, and burning continue? I believe at some point pretty soon we're going to see a gun battle in the streets where several people will be killed or wounded, and that's when the local and state leadership will do what they shoulda done a long time ago. Either that or Trump will call in the military under the Insurrection Act and end it for them.

It depends if Trump wins or not.

If President Trump wins re-election violence from the left will exponentially increase - as radicals already stated / threatened 'civil war'. If the violence now is any indication and if you believe their threats, the far left that is not the NEW Democratic party will do far more than run outside and scream at the sky. Local / State Democrats will continue to keep the economy closed, doubling down if possible to take their vengeance out yet again on the 'deplorables', 'racists', etc who...will have rejected them twice. in a row.

If Democrats / Biden wins, COVID-19 will swiftly diminish, everything will open up, and the violence will suddenly disappear. China will have their puppet. The Democrats will be festive, like Germany excitedly going over their spoils after taking yet another country. The Un-Constitutional and Civil Rights violating edicts we have seen in the name of COVID will pale in comparison to what is to come. The violence will disappear - Biden said if you want it to end vote for him.
I'll take the violence that comes with Trump. I won't give up freedom for temporary security.

Forum List

Back