Joe Biden: Murder babies but save the terrorists

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020
Joe Biden Opposes Death Penalty for Terrorists, Supports It For Unborn Babies

Joe Biden thinks people who are convicted of major federal crimes should not be subjected to the death penalty. According to his campaign web site, Biden not only opposes the death penalty but wants to eliminate it. “Biden will work to pass legislation to eliminate the death penalty at the federal level, and incentivize states to follow the federal government’s example,” it says.

The federal death penalty comes into play when terrorists attack the United States. That means Biden essentially thinks morally wrong to put suspected terrorists like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to death. Mohammed is accused of organizing the September 11, 2001 attacks on America, the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and other acts of violence. He faces charges for allegedly murdering 2,976 people. His trial before a military tribunal is scheduled for January 2021.

Biden says he supports eliminating the death penalty because innocent people have sometimes been wrongly executed. But there is no more innocent person who has wrongly been killed than the 62 million babies who have been killed in abortions. And Biden supports continuing abortions on demand

Last week, during the first presidential debate, Biden supported the Supreme Court decision that allowed virtually unlimited abortions up to birth.

That Biden would stand for the Supreme Court decision that resulted in killing 62 million babies in abortions is not surprising. Biden seems to be deaf to their cries as he calls abortion “reproductive health care” and telling Planned Parenthood he will “do everything in my power” to make sure abortion stays legal up to birth. It’s clear he doesn’t apply any of his Catholic faith to abortion. . . (END)

There is is forum members, everyone's good guy Joe will murder all the babies you want, but he will protect terrorists and other killers.

Biden thinks that killing babies in abortions is a right and that abortions should be funded in every state with federal taxpayer dollars. Although he euphemistically calls abortion health care, at the time he endorsed forcing taxpayer to fund abortions last year, Biden said: “If I believe health care is a right, as I do, I can no longer support an amendment that makes that right dependent on someone’s ZIP code.”

Biden panders to women, Trump's bullying turns them off.
Biden panders to criminals, Trump voters vote with the police.
Biden lies thru his teeth about "green energy jobs", that would be Solyndra on steroids
Biden lies about Climate Change, the US is not the problem, China and India are
If Biden wants to abort democrats, I'll step out of the way
We think Republican babies are precious...
1601920256694.png
Yeah!!

• Banned
Saint John Paul II spoke about the culture of death, and they have not changed a bit.

• Banned
Biden thinks convicted criminals will vote for him, unborn children, not so much. But the incubators of those unborn children are assumed to vote for him, too.

You actually speak a lot of truth. Its all about power for them, and the unborn offer no power

Joe Biden thinks people who are convicted of major federal crimes should not be subjected to the death penalty. According to his campaign web site, Biden not only opposes the death penalty but wants to eliminate it. “Biden will work to pass legislation to eliminate the death penalty at the federal level, and incentivize states to follow the federal government’s example,” it says.

The federal death penalty comes into play when terrorists attack the United States. That means Biden essentially thinks morally wrong to put suspected terrorists like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to death. Mohammed is accused of organizing the September 11, 2001 attacks on America, the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and other acts of violence. He faces charges for allegedly murdering 2,976 people. His trial before a military tribunal is scheduled for January 2021.

Biden says he supports eliminating the death penalty because innocent people have sometimes been wrongly executed. But there is no more innocent person who has wrongly been killed than the 62 million babies who have been killed in abortions. And Biden supports continuing abortions on demand

Last week, during the first presidential debate, Biden supported the Supreme Court decision that allowed virtually unlimited abortions up to birth.

That Biden would stand for the Supreme Court decision that resulted in killing 62 million babies in abortions is not surprising. Biden seems to be deaf to their cries as he calls abortion “reproductive health care” and telling Planned Parenthood he will “do everything in my power” to make sure abortion stays legal up to birth. It’s clear he doesn’t apply any of his Catholic faith to abortion. . . (END)

There is is forum members, everyone's good guy Joe will murder all the babies you want, but he will protect terrorists and other killers.

Biden thinks that killing babies in abortions is a right and that abortions should be funded in every state with federal taxpayer dollars. Although he euphemistically calls abortion health care, at the time he endorsed forcing taxpayer to fund abortions last year, Biden said: “If I believe health care is a right, as I do, I can no longer support an amendment that makes that right dependent on someone’s ZIP code.”

Thank you.

• Banned

Bumping for election

This is the evil we fight against

What Dems voted for:

Fetuses aren't babies.

As well he should.

Women who don't want to be pregnant will find a way to not be pregnant. The only thing penalizing poor women does is have them wait later to terminate their unwanted pregnancies.

The French actually do this right. They pay for abortion up until the 12th week, after 12 weeks, you have to get your doctor to certify it's a valid medical issue. But they also pay for health care, and give them paid family leave. As a result, French women have only half the number of abortions that American women have, per capita.

MEANWHILE, over in the Philippines, they have exactly the kinds of laws you guys want. Abortion is illegal in all cases except a threat to the mother's life. (Which is why Tebow tells that story of how they recommended his mom get an abortion while they were doing missionary work over there.) Yet despite this, illegal abortions are common, and they have anywhere from 500K to 800K abortions a year. There are over a million abandoned children living in the fringes of towns and cities. 4000 women a year are injured or killed.

The opening post is 100% true and cannot be refuted:

And why is that a bad thing? Frankly, the Death Penalty is flawed. Since it was restored in 1976, 153 people who have received the death penalty have been released because it was determined they were innocent of the crime they were convicted of.

So since you are just repeating the same points, maybe you are PC.

And why is that a bad thing?

Wow. Your stupidity is quite frightening. Are you a crack baby?

JoeB131: And why is that a bad thing?

You're a democrat alright

Wow. Your stupidity is quite frightening. Are you a crack baby?

JoeB131: And why is that a bad thing?

You're a democrat alright

Fetuses aren't babies.

The problem with executing terrorists is that you give permission to an enemy to execute our soldiers. It's even debatable if you can prosecute foreign nationals under the terms of the Geneva Convention and irregular forces.

This is why Khalid Sheik Mohammed still hasn't been brought to trial 19 years after we captured him.

Fetuses aren't babies.

Baby = human being
Child = human being
Man = human being
Woman = human being
Fetus = human being

State of development means nothing. All are human beings.
You are an ignorant murdering piece of filth. Now shut your dickhole.

Baby = human being
Child = human being
Man = human being
Woman = human being
Fetus = human being

State of development means nothing. All are human beings.
You are an ignorant murdering piece of filth. Now shut your dickhole.

Not at all. Fetuses aren't viable, and therefore aren't recognized as human beings under the law.

It's why your official legal beginning is your date of birth, not your date of conception.

Otherwise, why stop at Fetuses? Why not embryos? Zygotes? Unfertilized ovum?

The problem with your definition is not only would it outlaw abortion, it would outlaw contraception.

We'd have to treat every tampon as a Crime Scene.

Coming this fall to NBC -

1606060833369.png

LAW & ORDER: TAMPON PATROL

Forum List

Back