Trump tells Democratic women of colour to leave U.S. in 'racist and disgusting' tweets

Who cares? They are anti-American assholes and are welcome to go somewhere else.

Why would you WANT them to stay, where they obviously hate?

How is it that the racist get to decide who is American and who is not? WTF have you done so special that gives you that honor?

Who said they were not legally Americans? Was it you?

They were born in America dumbass, only one wasn't.

So what? Plenty of anti-American assholes who would be happier somewhere else, were born here in America.

Why are they anti-American?
Because like you, they're losers.

TDS = I LOVE IT!!!
...racist/racism terms mean NOTHING now--you people use them for so much crap we laugh
hahahahhahahaha

LOL what a crock of shit lmfao only a die hard TARD would ever believe this. As if the man would be dumb enough to say some stupid shit this when rabid dog msm lying press is on him like flies and maggots on shit.

U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.
Well, being that I don't know the details I can't reply exactly to this. But when I see my hometown being given sanctuary to illegal aliens without voter's consent...and when homeless people are shitting on the streets and living under tarps in poor areas...and "WE" are more concerned with wetbacks well being in detention camps? So who is this " WE" liberals are talking about? I don't give a flying fuck about illegals. Or "Diversity", since its become synonymous with accepting bullshit liberals preach.

Trump fires up his deplorable base.

what?????????????

110419omar.jpg

Fail to see racist part.....hard truth hurts ...too bad

Racist usually don't, what homeland do they need to return when they were born in the United States.

Who cares? They are anti-American assholes and are welcome to go somewhere else.

How is it that the racist get to decide who is American and who is not? WTF have you done so special that gives you that honor?
View attachment 269387

10q44k.jpg
In yesterday's life of Oliver he asked for more gruel. But in today's life of Oliver a child can have his body violated where it Counts. Including grandpa doing the deed. You approve of that. To oppose that is not bigotry, prejudice or racism.

Hey Soupy...Are you one of those "We WuZ Kangz n Sheeeeiiiit" types? You think the ancient Egyptians were black just because Egypt is on the continent of Africa? I want to see how deranged and misinformed you actually are.

Those four need to be packed up and returned to their homeland. Not yet though. They are the committee to reelect Trump.

Returned to their homeland? Three of those women are US citizens, who were born here in this country, so you can't really send them anywhere as this is their homeland.

The only one that wasn't born here is Omar.
I think Hell is their homeland, where they came from. They can hopefully meet an drunk illegal that crashes into them, thus sending them back to Lucifer. Talk about Karma.

U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.
Fuck them and Fuck you.

Spoken like a true Trump Humping racist POS.
Fuck you very much.

Fuck with me cocksucker.
Oh no! It's an internet tough guy. :eek:

You are the ass clowns who talk tough.

you -ALSO--do not provide any PROOF/links/etc--just your babbling

I am pretty sure a racist POS does no what real racism is, they will also deny racism when it kicks them in the ass.
Anyone with a brain that isn't full of victim mentality knows what he said wasn't racist. You're just a delusional moron.

No only a racist POS would try and defend racist shit.

YOu are a race baiting asshole.

You are racist, racist defending dick head.
Racist usually don't, what homeland do they need to return when they were born in the United States.

View attachment 269387

10q44k.jpg
I'm all out of fucks to give about being called a racist or bigot.

Racist and bigots have never given a fuck about being called what they are.

It especially doesn't mean shit coming from a militant racist black dude. So once again, fuck you very much and trip down a flight of stairs.

Same to you cocksucker.

He is not a racist though.
Is Nancy Pelosi a racist?

The awesome thing about President Trump is that he is bulldozing phoney political correctness with the naked truth.
When he said that there are countries that are 'shitholes' he was not lying, and everyone knows it.

Americans worked too hard to build our prosperous country to allow it to be looted and destroyed by the dumb left wing racist bigot Democrats.

Who said they were not legally Americans? Was it you?

They were born in America dumbass, only one wasn't.

So what? Plenty of anti-American assholes who would be happier somewhere else, were born here in America.

Why are they anti-American?
Because like you, they're losers.

Thxs Shithead.

Forum List

Back