Trump Taxing Americans to Death Continues

Why don't you want Americans buying American? Are you Chinese?

You can address what I said or you can continue with rhetoric.
I addressed your democrat talking points with other democrats. So I cut through the bullshit and ask a direct question.
Tariffs means less cheap china crap and a void that Americans can fill. I hope the tariffs reach 50%

I've addressed that many times. It doesn't mean less imports. If the business moves from China, they move to Thailand, Indonesia, Pakistan etc. You could constantly chase this (not that any one president ever could) or you could address the businesses specifically.
Those places will also meet high tariffs so no you are wrong

No they will not........China will run the clock out on Trump and he is then done. But as I note, why not take the easier route and just address the businesses that do this? You don't need to answer, we know why.
Yes they will, a country can't set up shop in America without an ok from the government

I addressed your democrat talking points with other democrats. So I cut through the bullshit and ask a direct question.
Tariffs means less cheap china crap and a void that Americans can fill. I hope the tariffs reach 50%

I've addressed that many times. It doesn't mean less imports. If the business moves from China, they move to Thailand, Indonesia, Pakistan etc. You could constantly chase this (not that any one president ever could) or you could address the businesses specifically.

No they will not........China will run the clock out on Trump and he is then done. But as I note, why not take the easier route and just address the businesses that do this? You don't need to answer, we know why.
Yes they will, a country can't set up shop in America without an ok from the government

They can but they won't.

Now, it's happening. What you say you have experienced is irrelevant and worthless.

I'm the Queen of England.......because I say so, it must be true.

No it's not happening now.....
Show me one price at Walmart that has increased....you can't because it hasn't happened.

RIght, Wal Mart is lying and putting out negative information to drive people away. LOL

They have not raised anything yet.....let's see if they have the balls.
The only thing what will drive people away from them is if they raise their prices...g'head let's see em do it!

In the man time you should ask yourself this?

Why is it that Mitch McConnell is totally against Tariffs and why is it that Chuck Schumer is totally for them???

When they raise prices everyone else is also. Mitch can say he is against Tariffs but by doing nothing about it, is he really?

Schumer is a jerk.

That said, it's not even so much the tariffs. It's that the "great negotiator" can't negotiate.

Trump products are made in China, Bangladesh, India.... did you tell that to Trump?

They can but they won't.
no country can sell what they have in America without the governments approval

Show me one price at Walmart that has increased....you can't because it hasn't happened.

RIght, Wal Mart is lying and putting out negative information to drive people away. LOL

The only thing what will drive people away from them is if they raise their prices...g'head let's see em do it!

Why is it that Mitch McConnell is totally against Tariffs and why is it that Chuck Schumer is totally for them???

When they raise prices everyone else is also. Mitch can say he is against Tariffs but by doing nothing about it, is he really?

Schumer is a jerk.

That said, it's not even so much the tariffs. It's that the "great negotiator" can't negotiate.

Trump products are made in China, Bangladesh, India.... did you tell that to Trump?
so says fake news got it.

Schumer is a jerk.

I suppose that is why he doesn't go after the manufacturer and only goes after certain products.

They can but they won't.

The government is run by someone that offshores.

Schumer is a jerk.

Are you saying Trump products are not made overseas?

You know what’s funny? With all the crap you are spewing....... your own POTUS is a violators of his own policy. Totally hypocrite.

Buy Americans hire Americans. His products are made overseas, his employees at Maralago and vineyards are full of foreign workers.

Schumer is a jerk.

You know what’s funny? With all the crap you are spewing....... your own POTUS is a violators of his own policy. Totally hypocrite.

Buy Americans hire Americans. His products are made overseas, his employees at Maralago and vineyards are full of foreign workers.
What products does the President make? As I recall he shouldn't be making anything.

They can but they won't.

The government is run by someone that offshores.
I've heard of the deepstate

Schumer is a jerk.

Then American consumers will pay for the higher prices. Nice job.

So what did you accomplish?

Schumer is a jerk.

What products does the President make? As I recall he shouldn't be making anything.

I’m not sure if you are playing dumb or what but here’s a link for your future reference.
I gave you Trump and Ivanka products that are made overseas.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...te-list/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e4246d449ba2

Ivanka Trump’s Shoe & Clothing Line Was Spared In Her Dad’s Latest Crackdown Overseas

Forum List

Back