Trump taps Oklahoma AG for EPA head

Flint's lead poisoning proved Republicans can even poison us and still win elections. Liberal media my ass
Your fake news tell you that?
No the corporate media is quiet about the fact Snyder is being sued PERSONALLY
I'm working on Flint....check your fake news facts....

You don't care about gay marriage anymore? Proof that was just another wedge issue you guys used to rile up the homophobe wing of your base.
I am strongly opposed to gay marriage....
But it's ok for you if they adopt and share insurance and social security? You just don't want it called marriage? Ok. But you won't make it illegal just like you'll never make abortion illegal.

Flint's lead poisoning proved Republicans can even poison us and still win elections. Liberal media my ass
Your fake news tell you that?
No the corporate media is quiet about the fact Snyder is being sued PERSONALLY
I'm working on Flint....check your fake news facts....

You don't care about gay marriage anymore? Proof that was just another wedge issue you guys used to rile up the homophobe wing of your base.

What does gay marriage have to do with the EPA? Have gays become a bio-hazard now?
It was a previous thing he said that I'm commenting on. Sorry.

Lol. It was the board of Flint,Michigan that made that decision cupcake. They are all democraps.
Who told you that? What bogus source are you relying on?
Council members voted 7-1 on March 25, 2013, to switch from Detroit water to the KWA, but never approved using the river as the interim water source for the city of Flint.

The switch proved disastrous, setting off a chain of health problems including lead poisoning of some children who drank the water.

As usual democraps voted to switch but NEVER figured out what source to use permanently! SMART!

Flint Is Not a Republican Scandal

At this point, somebody — no one will quite admit to being the responsible party — decided to rely temporarily on the Flint River. The Democrats in the city government deny responsibility for this; so does Darnell Earley, the Democrat who served as emergency manager. Earley says that the decisions to terminate the Detroit deal and rely temporarily on the Flint River “were both a part of a long-term plan that was approved by Flint’s mayor, and confirmed by a City Council vote of 7–1 in March of 2013 — a full seven months before I began my term as emergency manager.”

Read more at: Flint Is Not a Republican Scandal

Lol dumbasses.

Pruitt just said he would start with rolling back the regulations that claimed driveway puddles are waterways.

Dismantle the EPA from within.

Pruitt just said he would start with rolling back the regulations that claimed driveway puddles are waterways.

Dismantle the EPA from within.
Wow, Pruitt is really that fucking stupid that he thinks driveway mud puddles were regulated?????

Great, another right wing dumbass who lies about everything will be put in charge of something he does not know anything about & will do what ever the fossil fuel industry wants.

You whiners are truly dumber than shit.

What good is it to clean up navigable waterways if you can pollute the tributaries.

The NYT is calling him an ally of the oil industry.

They have a friend in the Trump administration rather than someone trying to put them out of business!

Yeah, this is gonna drive the left insane.

PANIC ON THE LEFT. Donald Trump Nominates Scott Pruitt To Head the EPA. | RedState

What happened to being against special interests? Insiders? And Elites?

Besides just routing for your team there isn't much there for Republicans.
Members of the environmental lobby are the special interests, insiders, and elites.

And so are the guys are you currently cheering. IDK how this helps anyone and the only defense seems to be you like it the more that other people dont. Other than that :dunno:

According to your definition, everyone is a member of a special interest. Your whining therefor servers no useful purpose.

They have a friend in the Trump administration rather than someone trying to put them out of business!

PANIC ON THE LEFT. Donald Trump Nominates Scott Pruitt To Head the EPA. | RedState

Members of the environmental lobby are the special interests, insiders, and elites.

And so are the guys are you currently cheering. IDK how this helps anyone and the only defense seems to be you like it the more that other people dont. Other than that :dunno:

According to your definition, everyone is a member of a special interest. Your whining therefor servers no useful purpose.

You didn't ask me my definition nor are you interested. You'll just say every person Trump picks now or in the future aren't special interest simply by being selected by Trump.

You didn't ask me my definition nor are you interested. You'll just say every person Trump picks now or in the future aren't special interest simply by being selected by Trump.
And you will say every person he picks is a special interest because the person had a job in some industry at some point.

Forum List

Back