Trump taps Oklahoma AG for EPA head

'Make America Polluted Again'. The other Trump slogan.
So if we take EPA regulations back to what we had in 2000, America will become uninhabitable?

Since you don't believe there should be ANY EPA, why are you yakking about 2000?
I'm "yakking" about 2000 because that was the end of the Clinton administration. Did you ever whine about the lack of environmental regulation then?

You're a nut who thinks the EPA is unconstitutional. Try being honest for 30 seconds.

What happened to being against special interests? Insiders? And Elites?

Besides just routing for your team there isn't much there for Republicans.
Members of the environmental lobby are the special interests, insiders, and elites.

And so are the guys are you currently cheering. IDK how this helps anyone and the only defense seems to be you like it the more that other people dont. Other than that :dunno:

According to your definition, everyone is a member of a special interest. Your whining therefor servers no useful purpose.

You didn't ask me my definition nor are you interested. You'll just say every person Trump picks now or in the future aren't special interest simply by being selected by Trump.
And you will say every person he picks is a special interest because the person had a job in some industry at some point.

Funny you describe being an oil executive as "having a job". Having a job before maybe your definition of an insider but that's just stupid. We both know the definition.

What happened to being against special interests? Insiders? And Elites?

Besides just routing for your team there isn't much there for Republicans.
Members of the environmental lobby are the special interests, insiders, and elites.

And so are the guys are you currently cheering. IDK how this helps anyone and the only defense seems to be you like it the more that other people dont. Other than that :dunno:

According to your definition, everyone is a member of a special interest. Your whining therefor servers no useful purpose.

You didn't ask me my definition nor are you interested. You'll just say every person Trump picks now or in the future aren't special interest simply by being selected by Trump.
And you will say every person he picks is a special interest because the person had a job in some industry at some point.

Don't bother with this idiot bribaby. He's the guy who thinks the federal government shouldn't even have the power to collect taxes.

So if we take EPA regulations back to what we had in 2000, America will become uninhabitable?

Since you don't believe there should be ANY EPA, why are you yakking about 2000?
I'm "yakking" about 2000 because that was the end of the Clinton administration. Did you ever whine about the lack of environmental regulation then?
It is really pitiful to say corporations can't survive without polluting.

Do you realize that you live on this planet?? Do you nor give a shit about the planet your grandchildren will live? Evidently not

Now the Orange fuckhead picks an anti-labor person to run the department that is supposed to protect labor.

Really funny chit that you whiners voted for that asshole. Look forward to working more for less with fewer protections for your health.

Some one who run fast food really knows about labor? He knows how to pay as little as possible with no benefits.

You're a nut who thinks the EPA is unconstitutional. Try being honest for 30 seconds.
Yes, I do think the EPA is unconstitutional. So what? Were you happy with the regulation level during the Clinton administration or not?

Do you realize that you live on this planet?? Do you nor give a shit about the planet your grandchildren will live? Evidently not

So you actually believe zero pollution is achievable? How long do you think you can go without taking a shit?

Don't bother with this idiot bribaby. He's the guy who thinks the federal government shouldn't even have the power to collect taxes.

"You're an anarchist" seems to be your response to everything I post. Do you believe we need more stringent environmental regulations than we already have? "You're an anarchist." Do you believe an adult of legal age should be allowed to marry his sister of legal age? "You're an anarchist."

Just admit you're a douche bag coward who is afraid to engage in an honest debate.

Funny you describe being an oil executive as "having a job". Having a job before maybe your definition of an insider but that's just stupid. We both know the definition.

You're definition of "special interest" is anyone who had a job.

It is....it was never approved by congress....

So you actually believe zero pollution is achievable? How long do you think you can go without taking a shit?
I can go quite a while without shitting in the drinking water supply.

Why should I be happy about you doing that?

Why should I be happy about some corporation doing that?

If you take a shit, you're causing pollution, and it always ends up in the water supply.

Laws against polluting the water supply are already very stringent. If you want them to outlaw all pollution, then you want them to outlaw taking a shit.

Like all environmental wackos, you're an idiot.

If you take a shit, you're causing pollution, and it always ends up in the water supply.

Laws against polluting the water supply are already very stringent. If you want them to outlaw all pollution, then you want them to outlaw taking a shit.

So, me taking a shit which ends up in my septic system is exactly the same as releasing hundreds of thousands of gallons of acid mine drainage into a river. The same as a releasing 4.9 million bbls of oil, or the same as the Love Canal.

People have to shit. People don't need to dump pollutants.

Next you'll say people die so what's the problem with ISIDS killing people.

How many decades will Trump regress us back to? Will he also bring back 8-track tape (formally Stereo 8: commonly known as the eight-track cartridge, eight-track tape, or simply eight-track)?

DIRTY DEAL: TRUMP TAPS FOSSIL FUEL CRONY FOR EPA
We're headed toward a bright future. It's the Left that wants to put us back in the horse and buggy days.

Why is the Left so against progress? So against science and innovation?

We're not. Solar and wind farms are the way to go. But Big Oil has pinheads like you thinking the only energy solution is still in the ground.

So, me taking a shit which ends up in my septic system is exactly the same as releasing hundreds of thousands of gallons of acid mine drainage into a river. The same as a releasing 4.9 million bbls of oil, or the same as the Love Canal.

The EPA does more damage to the environment that it's worth...

The EPA is responsible for the mine waste spill into the Colorado river, and the Niagara County government is responsible for the Love Canal chemical contamination. It appears the best way to get rid of pollution is to get rid of government.

The correspondent I replied to implied there was no excuse for any amount of pollution in the environment. You seem to be contradicting what he said. The only question that remains to be resolved is how much pollution we should allow. The commies at the EPA and WillReadmore believe the answer is 0.0%

Last edited:
How many decades will Trump regress us back to? Will he also bring back 8-track tape (formally Stereo 8: commonly known as the eight-track cartridge, eight-track tape, or simply eight-track)?

We're headed toward a bright future. It's the Left that wants to put us back in the horse and buggy days.

We're not. Solar and wind farms are the way to go. But Big Oil has pinheads like you thinking the only energy solution is still in the ground.
Actually, they are not the way to go.....

Solar and wind power are not viable energy sources.

Forum List

Back