Trump taps Oklahoma AG for EPA head

How many decades will Trump regress us back to? Will he also bring back 8-track tape (formally Stereo 8: commonly known as the eight-track cartridge, eight-track tape, or simply eight-track)?

DIRTY DEAL: TRUMP TAPS FOSSIL FUEL CRONY FOR EPA
We're headed toward a bright future. It's the Left that wants to put us back in the horse and buggy days.

Why is the Left so against progress? So against science and innovation?

Oil production is near its highest level in 50 years. Natural Gas Production is at its peak...ever. With the current regulations. With the restrictions on drilling on certain government land.

According to the Giant Cheeto, this can't possibly be true.

Evidently, we can not drill, we can not mine, we can not manufacture without polluting our air & water.

I really don't give a rat's ass if you whiners poison your own grandchildren & leave them a more difficult life in the future. I realize what a bunch of selfish, greedy little fucks you are.

Unfortunately,. you are poisoning my children & grandchildren. That pisses me off.

If the uneducated, non scientist Oklahoma dumbass starts rolling back regulations & the Republicans agree, you will see Democats in Control of Congress after 2018,.

Because not everyone is as fucking stupid as you people & Trump.

Oil production is near its highest level in 50 years. Natural Gas Production is at its peak...ever. With the current regulations. With the restrictions on drilling on certain government land.

Evidently, we can not drill, we can not mine, we can not manufacture without polluting our air & water.

I really don't give a rat's ass if you whiners poison your own grandchildren & leave them a more difficult life in the future. I realize what a bunch of selfish, greedy little fucks you are.

Unfortunately,. you are poisoning my children & grandchildren. That pisses me off.

If the uneducated, non scientist Oklahoma dumbass starts rolling back regulations & the Republicans agree, you will see Democats in Control of Congress after 2018,.

I nominate you for the most butthurt libtard here....anyone want to 2nd it?

How many decades will Trump regress us back to? Will he also bring back 8-track tape (formally Stereo 8: commonly known as the eight-track cartridge, eight-track tape, or simply eight-track)?

We're headed toward a bright future. It's the Left that wants to put us back in the horse and buggy days.

Why did NaziCons work so hard to block President Obama's progress - but now they're all honky-dory with Trump's proposed deficit spending?

American Jobs Act - Wikipedia

turn on FOX and get some popcorn...

Tucker's havin a heated argument with some crazy liberal chick about Trump's EPA chief

Why did NaziCons work so hard to block President Obama's progress - but now they're all honky-dory with Trump's proposed deficit spending?

What "progress" did they block? Are huge spending boondoggles your idea of progress?

LOL - if you can't beat them, join them?

Court Losses Won’t Deter Attorney General Scott Pruitt In His Fight With The EPA

Businessman Trump doesn't give a shit about environment, so no surprises here.

Yes...he does....he doesn't give a shit about fake science and twits who think wind and solar will fill our energy needs...
When you say "fake science" you might as well get Idiot" tattooed on your forehead.

You are such a moron that you think REDUCING our emissions means eliminating them.

What "progress" did they block? Are huge spending boondoggles your idea of progress?
Jobs bills. Infrastructure bills. VA bills.
ETc.

What bills to improve the economy did the Republicans put on Obama's desk.

LOL - if you can't beat them, join them?

Court Losses Won’t Deter Attorney General Scott Pruitt In His Fight With The EPA

Businessman Trump doesn't give a shit about environment, so no surprises here.

Yes...he does....he doesn't give a shit about fake science and twits who think wind and solar will fill our energy needs...
When you say "fake science" you might as well get Idiot" tattooed on your forehead.

You are such a moron that you think REDUCING our emissions means eliminating them.
Who said anything about eliminating them? Straw man much?

On the other hand, anyone who believes CO2 is "pollution" is a fucking moron.

I nominate you for the most butthurt libtard here....anyone want to 2nd it?
So you had no intelligent response. I am not surprised.

Jobs bills. Infrastructure bills. VA bills.
ETc.

What bills to improve the economy did the Republicans put on Obama's desk.
You mean they blocked boondoggles and slush funds.

Why would Republicans put anything on Obama's desk when he is sure to veto it?

Forum List

Back