Trump taps Oklahoma AG for EPA head

You mean they blocked boondoggles and slush funds.

Why would Republicans put anything on Obama's desk when he is sure to veto it?
They blocked those bills because they wanted the economy NOT to recover so they might win the next election.They said "Fuck America" and "Heil the Republican Party".

They blocked those bills because they were nothing but boondoggles and political slush fund. When Democrats say "infrastructure," they mean give them money they can use for bribing voters.
Bullshit. Bills to rebuild bridges, sewers, water systems. And your party did NOTHING.

So if doing nothing is better, why did you vote for Trump when he said he would do these things.

You are lying, You are being stupid and you can't even come up with an excuse for your America hasting pathetic political party.

Talk is cheap. When the Dims had the money, what did they do with it? They paid off their cronies who would contribute part of the proceeds to the Dim party.

The money set aside for infrastructure was spent on infrastructure.

Money went to the States.

38% were tax cuts & tax breaks.

How did you get so uninformed?

That was Obama's 'stimulus' fund for 'shovel ready' jobs that did not exist. Instead Dem's funneled the money to government unions shocker.

When you say "fake science" you might as well get Idiot" tattooed on your forehead.

You are such a moron that you think REDUCING our emissions means eliminating them.
Who said anything about eliminating them? Straw man much?

On the other hand, anyone who believes CO2 is "pollution" is a fucking moron.
The person who wrote the post to which I responded dumbass.
Really? Where?
2aguy - The one who said "
Yes...he does....he doesn't give a shit about fake science and twits who think wind and solar will fill our energy needs..."

dumbass.

Nope, not a thing about ELIMINATING our emissions, just as I said.
Wow. You really are that stupid. The discussion was about one of your uninformed buddies claiming wind & solar can't replace fossil fuels. No wonder your posts are so retarded, they match your mental state.

The NYT is calling him an ally of the oil industry.

They have a friend in the Trump administration rather than someone trying to put them out of business!

Yeah, this is gonna drive the left insane.

PANIC ON THE LEFT. Donald Trump Nominates Scott Pruitt To Head the EPA. | RedState

What happened to being against special interests? Insiders? And Elites?

Besides just routing for your team there isn't much there for Republicans.
Members of the environmental lobby are the special interests, insiders, and elites.
And the fossil fuel lobbyists are gods that you & your orange buddy worship.

Who said anything about eliminating them? Straw man much?

On the other hand, anyone who believes CO2 is "pollution" is a fucking moron.
Really? Where?
Yes...he does....he doesn't give a shit about fake science and twits who think wind and solar will fill our energy needs..."

dumbass.

Wow. You really are that stupid. The discussion was about one of your uninformed buddies claiming wind & solar can't replace fossil fuels. No wonder your posts are so retarded, they match your mental state.
Ummm....they can't....

Really? Where?

dumbass.

Ummm....they can't....
Ummm... No one said they could or that we needed them to.

The NYT is calling him an ally of the oil industry.

They have a friend in the Trump administration rather than someone trying to put them out of business!

Yeah, this is gonna drive the left insane.

PANIC ON THE LEFT. Donald Trump Nominates Scott Pruitt To Head the EPA. | RedState

What happened to being against special interests? Insiders? And Elites?

Besides just routing for your team there isn't much there for Republicans.
Members of the environmental lobby are the special interests, insiders, and elites.

And so are the guys are you currently cheering. IDK how this helps anyone and the only defense seems to be you like it the more that other people dont. Other than that :dunno:

Imagine that.... because Algore said he had a "lengthy and productive" meeting with the Donald...

LOL!!!!

Algore is now boarding his private jet on route to ditching his SS cover and hiding to avoid that which is cooking in Federal Grand Jury today...

The EPA needs to be brought to its knees…

Lets just get rid of it. It does nothing but impede profits anyway. Companies can be trusted to take care of environment on their own.

Whatcha say?

Flint's lead poisoning proved Republicans can even poison us and still win elections. Liberal media my ass
Your fake news tell you that?
No the corporate media is quiet about the fact Snyder is being sued PERSONALLY
I'm working on Flint....check your fake news facts....

You don't care about gay marriage anymore? Proof that was just another wedge issue you guys used to rile up the homophobe wing of your base.

Flint's lead poisoning proved Republicans can even poison us and still win elections. Liberal media my ass

You don't care about gay marriage anymore? Proof that was just another wedge issue you guys used to rile up the homophobe wing of your base.
I am strongly opposed to gay marriage....

What does gay marriage have to do with the EPA? Have gays become a bio-hazard now?

Forum List

Back