Trump supporters post names and addresses of Georgia grand jurors online

Yes, you make that apparent. I mean, duh. Who else wouldnt think someone putting public information on a website will lead to murders? :rofl:
you are still deflecting, queefing about public information...

weak shit. i don't give a fuck if a magatard travels across state lines to save children by shooting up a pizzeria with a nonexisting basement.

i also don't give a fuck about your shithole country system enabling this retarded behaviour.

i am merely pointing and laughing.

you are still deflecting, queefing about public information...

weak shit. i don't give a fuck if a magatard travels across state lines to save children by shooting up a pizzeria with a nonexisting basement.

i also don't give a fuck about your shithole country system enabling this retarded behaviour.

i am merely pointing and laughing.
Yes, apparently. Enjoy your outrage and hackepeter :lol:

I didn't do anything asswipe, why do you always have to lie?

Their names were put out by the asshole DA's office, funny you place zero blame there, you know, with the actual people that released their names to the public. But you don't have an honest bone in your body, so you can't even begin to admit that, instead you're compelled to lie about everyone else. Pathetic.
Names are not addresses. Are you stupid or ignorant?

omg. no more german lessons from you? what else you got? want to tell me again that juror names are public information? I think you only did it 5 times.
Youre the one bitching about transparency, erbsenzahler :heehee:

Trump supporting website doxed the Atlanta Grand Jury members. Other articles are noting they are already receiving death threats.

I'm not for the death threats.

But as for the doxxing:

So?

Are we supposed to pretend there are some sort of norms in our "justice system" now?

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.

Names are not addresses. Are you stupid or ignorant?

What an ironic question, coming from the rube who won't freely admit where the names came from.

How the fuck do you think they were able to get the addresses, genius? 🤡

Forum List

Back