Trump supporters post names and addresses of Georgia grand jurors online

I'm here sending out email blasts with names and addresses of grand jurors, threatening the lives of judges, election workers and librarians, packin' heat at Chick fil a, sporting my Grifty Won!/Joe's a Pedo sandwich board and preparing to pinch a loaf in the Capitol....

And it in NOTHING MORE THAN A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION!
You are the king of fucktards. These people are now getting death threats.

For their part in enabling this kind of behavior, I really believe that the Management of this place should take a bow...

It SHOULD be a topic of serious conversation.

AyeCantSeeYou

Dont Taz Me Bro

Meister

Coyote

Mister beale

These are the wages of your indulgence.

Rather than being treated as the leprous scum they are, MAGAts are afforded the status of Protected Class. Their eyes are shielded from anything which might cause a ripple across the maelstrom of their manifest insanity. Under nauseatingly flimsy pretexts....and with an impressive urgency.

It has provided the perfect environment for the cultivation of this yeast.

Bravo.

Good grief. This is just an internet message board.

That’s it.

Get over it.

and yet you never complained when it was done to ANY Conservative. We had Supreme Court Judges doxed and not a peep from you. And in this case, it isn't being doxed since their names are public record by State law.
They are public officers with security. Anyone else?

and yet you never complained when it was done to ANY Conservative. We had Supreme Court Judges doxed and not a peep from you. And in this case, it isn't being doxed since their names are public record by State law.
But their addresses aren't.

This isn't "doxxing", this is targeting.

And you're a fucking scumbag and traitor for rationalizing it.

remind me how you whined when it was conservatives being named and protested?
It's not about "protesting", it's about Targeting.

These citizens are called to sit on this jury. They are charged with making weighty decisions.

Those decisions aren't subject to the approval of butthurt morons.

It's not about "protesting", it's about Targeting.

These citizens are called to sit on this jury. They are charged with making weighty decisions.

Those decisions aren't subject to the approval of butthurt morons.
neither are Judges retard, yet I don't recall you whining about our judges being doxed. You all started this and now want to complain when you get pay back for your ignorance, sorry I don't give a flying fuck about your whining as you brought it on yourselves.

neither are Judges retard, yet I don't recall you whining about our judges being doxed. You all started this and now want to complain when you get pay back for your ignorance, sorry I don't give a flying fuck about your whining as you brought it on yourselves.
You'll excuse every stupid thing you do, with the same refrain.

Forum List

Back