Trump could face fifth indictment

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Georgia is not the only state where attacks were staged on elections.

Following Donald Trump’s indictment in Georgia, he could face further charges in other states where similar attacks were carried out.

In Arizona, for instance, the same alternate elector scheme was attempted, and it is already under investigation.

So far, the Arizona investigation has been fairly quiet and behind the scenes. Dan Barr, chief deputy to Attorney General Kris Mayes, said last month it was only in the “fact-gathering” stage, and that nothing would happen unless there was certainty the case was “iron-clad.”

However, the Georgia indictment was packed with incidents that took place in other states, emphasizing just how widespread the efforts were, raising the question of just how many states could find that Trump and his allies engaged in illegal activity.

Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs, who took office earlier this year, is all for it.

She believes the state should pursue a complete investigation, and, if appropriate, charges, for those who tried to subvert the will of the state’s voters. KTAR reports:

“Accountability is critical. I don’t think we’re going to change direction until there’s accountability at the top level,” Hobbs said in response to a question about the charges leveled against Trump, “And this is an important step forward that I think should move forward, and play out in the legal process.”​

Fifth indictment? Trump and his lawyers must be very busy trying to keep track of it all. What do you think?

:laughing0301:

Keep going, I'm sure you can get him indicted in every state in the union before you're done.

Then we'll see the repeat performance for every candidate that dares to go against the corrupt machine. And morons like you cheer on the corruption and the uber wealthy that are behind it all because you're blind and stupid. You reap what you sow, and I can't wait for the sowing to commence!

This is horrible news a disgrace to America. many Americans are homeless and addicted to drugs. there’s no room for political prosecution. Trump just did what al gore did in 2000.

, working class Americans are tired of hearing about Donald Trump and Hunter Biden. This nonsense Has to end. We need better jobs in this country.

Last edited:
too little too late. delay past 2024 is inevitable,

none of this will be settled until trump's pet supremes decide that "presidents have always had the power to pardon themselves" or some such nonsense.

Following Donald Trump’s indictment in Georgia, he could face further charges in other states where similar attacks were carried out.

In Arizona, for instance, the same alternate elector scheme was attempted, and it is already under investigation.

So far, the Arizona investigation has been fairly quiet and behind the scenes. Dan Barr, chief deputy to Attorney General Kris Mayes, said last month it was only in the “fact-gathering” stage, and that nothing would happen unless there was certainty the case was “iron-clad.”

However, the Georgia indictment was packed with incidents that took place in other states, emphasizing just how widespread the efforts were, raising the question of just how many states could find that Trump and his allies engaged in illegal activity.

She believes the state should pursue a complete investigation, and, if appropriate, charges, for those who tried to subvert the will of the state’s voters. KTAR reports:

“Accountability is critical. I don’t think we’re going to change direction until there’s accountability at the top level,” Hobbs said in response to a question about the charges leveled against Trump, “And this is an important step forward that I think should move forward, and play out in the legal process.”​

Fifth indictment? Trump and his lawyers must be very busy trying to keep track of it all. What do you think?

And more after that. That's how banana republics work, don't you know?

This is horrible news a disgrace to America. many Americans are homeless and addicted to drugs. there’s room for political prosecution. Trump just did what al gore did in 2000.

, working class Americans are tired of hearing about Donald Trump and Hunter Biden. This nonsense Has to end. We need better jobs in this country.

These lefty morons that post in here don't care about American citizens, the country can burn and as long as their masters are in power, they're happy. It's really as simple as that.

This is horrible news a disgrace to America. many Americans are homeless and addicted to drugs. there’s room for political prosecution. Trump just did what al gore did in 2000.

lol a disgrace to America? Do you realize how fucking culty you sound? You’re all hopelessly in this Trump cult. You have to be in a cult to say Trump being indicted is some American tragedy. Hell, if Biden got indicted, I wouldn’t go into full drama queen bitch mode like you and pretend it was some American crisis.

Trump is a moronic whiny little bitch who doesn’t give a flying fuck about you. My god move on with your life. Vote third party or don’t vote at all. Quit embarrassing yourself with a fragile imbecile and a party that does NOTHING for you.

none of this will be settled until trump's pet supremes decide that "presidents have always had the power to pardon themselves" or some such nonsense.

So you admit that this is really about stopping Trump from being elected, abusing the power of federal and state governments to tamper with a federal election?

If you thought it was truly about justice, the 'timeline' wouldn't matter. You outed yourself.

Really? Why, did proof come out of another Poopeypants bribe?

So you admit that this is really about stopping Trump from being elected, abusing the power of federal and state governments to tamper with a federal election?

If you thought it was truly about justice, the 'timeline' wouldn't matter. You outed yourself.

Lots of lefties saying the quiet parts out loud recently. They think we've crossed the Rubicon and they are unstoppable.

You are the morons getting Trump elected again. If your goal was NOT to do that, you should have left him alone. Now you have overcooked your own goose.

There is only 5?

I thought there were at least 100.

:auiqs.jpg:

Get a life, would you? Since Trump has been around DC it's been nothing but chaos. Taking out that corrupt mother fucker is a start.

lol a disgrace to America? Do you realize how fucking culty you sound? You’re all hopelessly in this Trump cult. You have to be in a cult to say Trump being indicted is some American tragedy. Hell, if Biden got indicted, I wouldn’t go into full drama queen bitch mode like you and pretend it was some American crisis.

Trump is a moronic whiny little bitch who doesn’t give a flying fuck about you. My god move on with your life. Vote third party or don’t vote at all. Quit embarrassing yourself with a fragile imbecile and a party that does NOTHING for you.

A TDS cultist telling someone else how 'culty' they sound, priceless.

You whine and bitch about Trump, yet you have no concern that the authority and power that you support is abusing federal and state government power to run an election interference campaign. You can replace Trump's name with any other politician that has successfully called out the current corruption and has a chance to beat them, and that person will be treated the exact same way, and once again their abuse of power will be cheered on by you. It amazes me how many there are in here that have not an ounce of integrity, or are just completely clueless to the corruption they support.

Forum List

Back