Trump supporters post names and addresses of Georgia grand jurors online

How many have you threatened so far?
7 puppies. They act like they have amnesia when I tell them that no, they are threatened with going outside in the heat if they pee on the white carpet. Gee, thanks for askin'. Are you having a slow day? tch, tch, tch.

Its public information.
there is a difference between the list of names in the indictment, and collecting their alleged addresses on a board full of brain surgeons known to be very responsible with that kind of information.

now, please, come back, again,with something obviously redundantly obvious and redundandant.

there is a difference between the list of names in the indictment, and collecting their alleged addresses on a board full of brain surgeons known to be very responsible with that kind of information.

now, please, come back, again,with something obviously redundantly obvious and redundandant.
ZOMG someone googled something and posted public information to a website! Lets all whine like little bitches! :lol:

Trump supporting website doxed the Atlanta Grand Jury members. Other articles are noting they are already receiving death threats.

F around and find out lol
I just want to know, did they pats 5th grade math. lol

Trump supporting website doxed the Atlanta Grand Jury members. Other articles are noting they are already receiving death threats.

For their part in enabling this kind of behavior, I really believe that the Management of this place should take a bow...

It SHOULD be a topic of serious conversation.

AyeCantSeeYou

Dont Taz Me Bro

Meister

Coyote

Mister beale

These are the wages of your indulgence.

Rather than being treated as the leprous scum they are, MAGAts are afforded the status of Protected Class. Their eyes are shielded from anything which might cause a ripple across the maelstrom of their manifest insanity. Under nauseatingly flimsy pretexts....and with an impressive urgency.

It has provided the perfect environment for the cultivation of this yeast.

Bravo.

You put their addresses out. GJ items are public dumbshit. Hopefully you will also be doxxed to understand.

I didn't do anything asswipe, why do you always have to lie?

Their names were put out by the asshole DA's office, funny you place zero blame there, you know, with the actual people that released their names to the public. But you don't have an honest bone in your body, so you can't even begin to admit that, instead you're compelled to lie about everyone else. Pathetic.

I wonder if this started in Current Events and "migrated" Law & Justice.....

As if this was just another fucking legal nuance.

I didn't do anything asswipe, why do you always have to lie?

Their names were put out by the asshole DA's office, funny you place zero blame there, you know, with the actual people that released their names to the public. But you don't have an honest bone in your body, so you can't even begin to admit that, instead you're compelled to lie about everyone else. Pathetic.
It’s the leftie way.

Forum List

Back