Trump Supporters Lose Their Minds When Church Shows Nativity Scene In Immigrant Cages

QUOTE="WillHaftawaite, post: 23630909, member: 42925"]another one that belongs in Satire.

(or the Rubber Room)

So an article about an actual Methodist church, making a nativity scene based upon the story of the manger being played out in a real life scenario belongs in satire?

That the way you see it halfwit?

Of that I have no doubt. But then again, the partisan moderation of this board certainly dictates that action by you doesn't it?

One thing is for sure. You damn sure can't move that scene put up by that church can you?

Once again you're just going to prove my point, and this time a church's to.

Merry Christmas asshole.
Was Jesus an illegal immigrant?[/QUOTE]

He would be if he came to the United States today.

Doofuses all know Jesus was an illegal immigrant.......NOT!

Mary and Joseph went to the census in their place of birth, AND TO PAY TAXES.

ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIENS DO NONE OF THAT!

Joseph and Mary would not be welcome here today.
That depends on the kind of person who is in charge of where ever here is in your opinion since we are talking about a couple who did not do their traveling here in the states, but in another country that is actually on another of our planet's continents. My most favorite film of the Lord's birth is the animated Hanna Barbera Stories From The Bible film named The Nativity. When Mary and Joseph turn to leave after learning that the inn is full, the inn keeper then realizes that Mary had a baby coming and so she and Joseph were then taken to the stable, but did the inn keeper know that she was pregnant with not just any child? The inn keeper is shown again when the angel comes to let the area be known of the good and so I really don't know...I get goose bumps just thinking about it all. At the end of the day, it just all depends on how the person in charge of the area feels about every aspect of the situation. Mary and Joseph were bringing with them the person who went on to do the rest of us a huge favor. Who in their right mind would turn away that kind of couple if they knew who the couple had in their possession?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
Jews from the ME aren't welcomed in America today?
He's talking out of his ideologically spun ass hole.

What is really funny about it is that NO ONE IS FOOLED BY THIS SPINMEISTERING ANY MORE.

So why do they do it? They like looking like liars, grifters and thieves or what?

MAGA supporters are losing their minds after a photo of the Nativity scene at Claremont United Methodist Church was posted to Facebook.

The scene depicts Mary, Joseph, and the baby Jesus separated and put in their own cages, a reference to the families separated at the U.S.-Mexico border. Inside the church, the family is shown as reunited.

Trump supporters lose their minds when church shows Nativity scene in immigrant cages

0be3b61081aacaaab7cfe46ed2b0040ebd22e5e9fbcaf14b35f9c23045ae676e.jpg

This ones in my pictures file for a nativity scene I will be putting up every Christmas from now on. You magats are good for something after all.

I can't wait to see the board after this Methodist church. But this is usmb, so there's no bar to low here.
People are only upset when tards spread lies.

Mary and Joseph were NOT illegal immigrants

Been looking for links to show where Obama separated children from parents like trump did. Haven't found one yet. Here's a politifact link explaining when and why Obama had to separate families. It was when it was necessary, unlike trump, who did it mostly because he's uncaring and cruel. Quite like many of his supporters here on usmb who got great pleasure hearing about the throwing of children in cages.

Trump again falsely says Obama started family separation policy
Did Obama Admin Build Cages That House Immigrant Children at U.S.-Mexico Border? - TRUE

Poor ones? No.

Link?

Been looking for links to show where Obama separated children from parents like trump did. Haven't found one yet. Here's a politifact link explaining when and why Obama had to separate families. It was when it was necessary, unlike trump, who did it mostly because he's uncaring and cruel. Quite like many of his supporters here on usmb who got great pleasure hearing about the throwing of children in cages.

Trump again falsely says Obama started family separation policy

It’s this type of blind partisanship that is ruining America.

Poor ones? No.

Link?

Trump Policy Favors Wealthier Immigrants for Green Cards

Poor ones? No.

Link?

Policy favors but not exclude?

Policy favors but not exclude?

We clearly understand what Trump thinks about the poor. It's highly hypocritical to try to explain to the poor about how to get a base hit when you were born on third base at that.

Poor ones? No.

Link?

That's a good thing. To immigrate here legally one has to prove they won't have to utilize welfare. That's what my folks had to do.its already kind of the law.

That's a good thing. To immigrate here legally one has to prove they won't have to utilize welfare. That's what my folks had to do.its already kind of the law.

I knew it wouldn't take long.

For what? It's already the law. Has been forever.

Step 4: Collect Financial Documents

For what? For nothing. I appreciate you supporting my point.

For what? For nothing. I appreciate you supporting my point.

But there was no point. You said Trump only wants wealthy immigrants, but that's not correct. Immigrants have always had to prove they wouldn't be a financial burden. Unless they are wetbacks. This country still supports slavery.

Forum List

Back