Trump Supporters Lose Their Minds When Church Shows Nativity Scene In Immigrant Cages

That's a good thing. To immigrate here legally one has to prove they won't have to utilize welfare. That's what my folks had to do.its already kind of the law.

I knew it wouldn't take long.

For what? It's already the law. Has been forever.

Step 4: Collect Financial Documents

For what? For nothing. I appreciate you supporting my point.

But there was no point. You said Trump only wants wealthy immigrants, but that's not correct. Immigrants have always had to prove they wouldn't be a financial burden. Unless they are wetbacks. This country still supports slavery.

YOu have to read the entire conversation. Not just the part where you jump in the middle.

We clearly understand what Trump thinks about the poor. It's highly hypocritical to try to explain to the poor about how to get a base hit when you were born on third base at that.

Every modern country has restrictions about immigration especially for poor people. That has been going on long before Trump and will continue. Mexico and Canada have tougher restrictions than the United States when it comes to legal immigration.

That's a good thing. To immigrate here legally one has to prove they won't have to utilize welfare. That's what my folks had to do.its already kind of the law.

But there was no point. You said Trump only wants wealthy immigrants, but that's not correct. Immigrants have always had to prove they wouldn't be a financial burden. Unless they are wetbacks. This country still supports slavery.

YOu have to read the entire conversation. Not just the part where you jump in the middle.

Doesn't matter. The point is the same. You said trump only wants immigrants that can support them selves without using welfare. That was never a trump thing, that's how it's always been.

Of that I have no doubt. But then again, the partisan moderation of this board certainly dictates that action by you doesn't it?

I've been away a couple years (That election was a shock! Not because of who won but all the other reasons.) So what direction does the "partisan moderation" supposedly take? Sincere question. It used to be left, I always thought --- is that the same, or is it rightward pro-Trump moderation in your opinion now? Anybody?

The scene depicts Mary, Joseph, and the baby Jesus separated and put in their own cages, a reference to the families separated at the U.S.-Mexico border. Inside the church, the family is shown as reunited.

I can't wait to see the board after this Methodist church.

Yeah, really!! I bet that will be one giant church fight. BUT --- it's pretty artistic, and not as bad as "Piss Christ," after all. Hey, this is fun, people --- I like.

I'm NOT for illegal immigration -- I think they should all be transported directly back to Guatamala, but pretty good fun, this nativity.

I'm a Trump supporter and my only response was sorrow for those with twisted minds who would present something like that to the world.

We clearly understand what Trump thinks about the poor. It's highly hypocritical to try to explain to the poor about how to get a base hit when you were born on third base at that.

Every modern country has restrictions about immigration especially for poor people. That has been going on long before Trump and will continue. Mexico and Canada have tougher restrictions than the United States when it comes to legal immigration.

So Mary and Joseph would be turned away. Just like I said.

Doesn't matter. The point is the same. You said trump only wants immigrants that can support them selves without using welfare. That was never a trump thing, that's how it's always been.

No, I did not narrow it down to Trump. I did use Trump when asked for an example.

So Mary and Joseph would be turned away. Just like I said.

Joseph was a carpenter, it was a trade, with a trade you can make a living and are a valuable citizen, so they would have been allowed to enter the country.

I seen this on the local news and it seemed like this church was being criticized for their depiction of a nativity scene. I personally could care less, imprisonments for crossing a border illegally has been going on for thousands of years. It is a relatively new policy is the USA only the last 50 years, and only since the government started providing for the indigent.

After all the bitching done about the census and some people being fearful about being counted and all the measures afforded these fearful beings in the USA. Just think if we had to return to the place of our birth every few years to be counted as Mary and Joseph did.

MAGA supporters are losing their minds after a photo of the Nativity scene at Claremont United Methodist Church was posted to Facebook.

The scene depicts Mary, Joseph, and the baby Jesus separated and put in their own cages, a reference to the families separated at the U.S.-Mexico border. Inside the church, the family is shown as reunited.

Trump supporters lose their minds when church shows Nativity scene in immigrant cages

0be3b61081aacaaab7cfe46ed2b0040ebd22e5e9fbcaf14b35f9c23045ae676e.jpg

This ones in my pictures file for a nativity scene I will be putting up every Christmas from now on. You magats are good for something after all.

I can't wait to see the board after this Methodist church. But this is usmb, so there's no bar to low here.
How are MAGA supporters losing their minds? Im not buying it. Are there videos of this? Lay down your proof.

Forum List

Back