Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

CHECKED SWING!
He is asking me to give examples. Which means I should be worried if I do not take a great deal of my time to research his past emails in order to produce the evidence, then I will be thought of as a liar. I will accept the verdict of the latter before I even consider using my time for this personal matter between us. I cannot think of one poster on the left here whom I consider to be a person of high morals who puts the good of the American people as a prime motivation for their political ambitions.

No, but we do know that clinton lied about the fake russian dossier and destroyed classified material, computers, and mobile phones. You fail once again, hack.
No, we do not know that. If that were true, the 19 Republican investigations into Benghazi would have uncovered it. They didn't, so Republicans just pretended that they did. THERE WERE NO REFERRALS TO DoJ FROM REPUBLICANS TO PROSECUTE HILLARY CLINTON. WHY NOT?

FAIL.

Fine, let's see if you are on the same page when the gop investigations start next year and the assholes you shill for are being put under the microscope.

Pepperidge Farms will remember.
Or for that matter Hunter and Joe....

Seems like a simple question.

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

So, again: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

I am anti-Trump, far left, progressive, liberal, but Trump is being badly abused.
The 2 impeachments were outrageous.
There was zero basis, and the Steele Dossier was exactly the sort of illegal foreign collusion that Trump was being accused of with Russia.
As for the Ukraine, it was illegal for Joe Biden to force the firing of Shokin in order to prevent an investigation of Burisma Holdings, it would have been illegal for Trump to NOT ask Zelensky to investigate.

It can not possibly be illegal for Trump to have any papers he wants.
They are his papers, and he legally can do whatever he wants with them.
It is legal if they are classified, and the only violation could be if he later used them to blackmail someone.

Seems like a simple question.

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

So, again: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

ONLY if your above VIEW is equally applied.
But the law wasn't applied to Hillary who "bit washed" over 30,000 emails... never brought to justice.
Or Sen.Hillary Rodham Clinton, have sent $28,000 worth of household furniture no charges! Clintons Return White House Furniture
Fact check: Biden leveraged $1B in aid to Ukraine to oust corrupt prosecutor, not to help his son
BUT the above law breaking must be done FIRST!

Fine, let's see if you are on the same page when the gop investigations start next year and the assholes you shill for are being put under the microscope.

Pepperidge Farms will remember.
lock-him-up.jpg

This is a pretty freakin' easy question for anyone who values the rule of law more than partisan politics.

All these non-answers are no surprise, though.
Lol, hilarious. Nothing but deflection all the way through. No he could kill some one on fifth Avenue and not lose a vote just as he said and the number of the man is 666.

Do you not care if he broke the law, then?

It would be pretty much impossible for Trump to have broken the law by taking papers to his FL home.
The only thing that might have been illegal would have been if he destroyed them to cover up evidence of illegal activity.
But preserving papers can never possibly ever be illegal.
If they are classified, that is not illegal.

Forum List

Back