Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Please tell me that you really don't know the answer to this question.
MAGA
I noticed that you asked this twice in the monster thread and it was ignored. Glad you started a thread. Let's see who can answer a simple yes or no without the whataboutisms.
Yeah. We already know this goes beyond standard politics for them.

It's always telling when they get angry.

I find the Democrats repulsive. I just find the GQP, in its current condition, a bit more so.

So a pox on both houses, and anyone who attacks for, or ignores, or enables them. Either party.

I hope that's clear.
Does you ass ever get fatigued, balancing on that fence?

Seems like a simple question.

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

So, again: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Don't you need a warrant and evidence of a crime to Raid Someone's Residence?

Or do you just bust down the doors with your private Nazi army, take a torch to The President's safe only to find NOTHING, and then walk away with no apologies and NO LIABILITY?

Is this what you were talking about when you said our DEMOCRACY was in PERIL?

It is in peril only it's from people like you.

Last edited:
Don't you need a warrant and evidence of a crime to Raid Someone's Residence?

Or do you just bust down the doors with your private army, take a torch to The President's safe only to find NOTHING, and then walk away with no apologies and NO LIABILITY?

Is this what you were talking about when you said our DEMOCRACY was in PERIL?

It is in peril only it's from people like you.
So, "no". Got it.

There full court press against Trump even before he won doesn't lend credibility to the process.
Because he has a history.

If the Democrats had nominated someone with such a shady past the Republicans wouldn't have made an issue of it?
FCZ-8HAWYAof2B5.gif

Seems like a simple question.

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

So, again: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

I think the FBI broke the law. President Trump is being framed again for not cowtowing to Nancy Pelosi and calling a spade a spade. The Democrats do not want anything but selfish desires, shown by none other than the Biden family who got rich on using the Vice Presidency for a way to gouge extortion money from third world countriew who are receiving Foreign aid passed by Congress, and the Vice President is President of the Congress and can even break ties. It also carries a clout when the President and Vice President work together. As Vice President, Biden put the bite on the Ukraine when Obama was President. He brought home 30% of the Foreign Aid Package being given to the Ukraine by telling the head of state pro-tem to have one billion dollars American cash put on Air Force 2 in less than 6 hours, when he was leaving. I saw the video of Biden bragging to a room full of cronies how he told them that the Ukraine would get nothing of the 3.5 billion of foreign aid unless they put that cash on Air Force 2. He told them he had the money before he left, and as a side bonus, he demanded his son Hunter be given a million dollars a year for being on the board of directors of a company called the Burisma Oil Co. He left six hours after he made the threat, but nobody knows what he did with all that cash. Did he put it in an offshore account that never tells? Ooooh, oh, oh, oh, Omerta! Can you say Omerta? That's what liars do. They do crimes and threaten third world country with pulling strings to deprive them of what a Congress orders if he doesn't get his damn 30 per cent before they get the money, or they never will get the money. Has Biden given that billion dollar extortion cash back to the taxpayers he stole it from? Nooooooooooo. He laundered it somewhere, and he didn't say where he put it, it sure didn't get put back in the national treasury, that's for certain, because Joe Biden thinks somebody owes him a king's ransom.

Oh, and the Pelosi family fortune derived from Congressional grants to Democrat-colluding businesses who respect the Omerta code the House Speaker uses on an hourly basis? Isn't her husband taking the rap for amassing millions of dollars on a grant to a business the House Speaker announced was a law? Ka-CHING!!!!!!

So, "no". Got it.
Don't you believe in Democracy and Due Process?

Or do you get a woody over Nazi secret courts, Nazi secret hearings, Nazi secret witnesses, Nazi secret grand juries, Nazi open ended secret warrants, and Nazi secret sealed indictments?

Tell me how much you love America and Freedom, and Individual Rights and Liberties again, Mr. Partiot.

Forum List

Back