Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Until you get better than another long list of “IF’s” the answer is not just no it’s go fuck your self.

It seems you must have never heard the story of the boy who cried wolf, or were unable to comprehend it,
This has nothing to do with any of that. It's a clear and direct question.

If you think your demigod is above the law, great. Join the club here. There's plenty of you.

No one except extreme trump haters like you believe that the FBI tells the truth

I personally do not think that the very public raid was necessary

It was political theater and a fishing expedition
More like an intimidation tactic. They tossed the man's home, his castle.

I'm just taking a deep breath in and letting it out right now.

If you think your demigod is above the law, great. Join the club here. There's plenty of you.
STFU bitch, this is a corrupt administration manufacturing things like the Stasi.

Sorry, motherfucker, we've already seen the 1900s and what happened in Germany and Russia. Will they call the Trumps in for a family portrait next?

Do you know who Klaus Fuchs was? Well they're trying to frame Donald Trump as some kind of Klaus Fuchs-ish traitor. That dog ain't gonna hunt. Tossing the former president's home was so far out of line it's not funny.

Hypotheticals are most certainly not clear and direct. They are questions the poster proposes for mental masturbation,

If Mac1958 caught Joe Bidumb fondling his grandchild while eating tapioca pudding from the child’s asshole would he still vote for him? This is a clear and direct question.

If Mac1958 caught Joe Bidumb fondling his grandchild while eating tapioca pudding from the child’s asshole would he still vote for him? This is a clear and direct question.
From my OP:

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

I'm not like you. Thank goodness.

Confirmation accepted.
The problem with mac1958 is that he cant smell his own stink

His man biden and the democrats have been bending and ignoring the law to go after trump since that first day he announced

We are becoming a banana republic thanks to mac1958 and the democrats

Last edited:
You left out Sedition Day.
There was no "Sedition Day"

You seem to be oblivious as to how Americans killed or captured a lot of Nazis that did exactly what Biden and friends are doing.

Seems like a simple question.

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

So, again: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Why stop at Trump? If BIDEN broke the law, should he be held legally accountable? Why can't we investigate Biden & son over allegations he and his son where influence pedaling, or Pelosi was insider trading? What's good for the the goose is good for the gander. Apparently, what's bad for "democrats" is conflated into a threat to DEMOCRACY itself. This is how egotistical or deluded and full of shit the democrats have become.

Fortunately I learned a long time ago here not to expect a straight answer to a straight question.

Answers not provided to them by MAGA media are to be met with personal attacks and anger. That's the conditioning.
Trump is not above the law, but when the law is bent and broken by corrupt Democrats; That's not going to fly in America. This latest stunt is just about a bridge too far.

They had no justification for doing what they did to a former president.

Can you imagine if they did something like that to Jimmy Carter?

Yeah well, the same applies to former president Trump.

Using government like Stasi is what's done in Russia, not America, and Americans do have the means and wherewithall to stop bullshit like that dead in its tracks almost overnight. The ones that perpetrated this need to know they're gambling with their lives and probably will lose if they pursue this avenue.

Last edited:
From my OP:

I'm not like you. Thank goodness.
You aren’t like me because you’re a fucking idiot. You go all in on this anti-Trump shit the democrats are pushing and you get kicked in the fucking balls every time.

After six years of looking like a fucking moron you’re going all in on this one?

You aren’t like me because you’re a fucking idiot. You go all in on this anti-Trump shit the democrats are pushing and you get kicked in the fucking balls every time.

After six years of looking like a fucking moron you’re going all in on this one?
I see, so that's where this guy is at. No sense in arguing with a stump.

Forum List

Back