Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Fortunately I learned a long time ago here not to expect a straight answer to a straight question.

Answers not provided to them by MAGA media are to be met with personal attacks and anger. That's the conditioning.
As far as I can tell, not one has had the stones to start their post with: yes, or no

Not one. It is fascinating, I admit. It's like they think Trump can hear them.

rump is not above the law, but when the law is bent and broken by corrupt Democrats; That's not going to fly in America. This latest stunt is just about a bridge too far.

They had no justification for doing what they did to a former president.

Can you imagine if they did something like that to Jimmy Carter?

No, I can't imagine them pulling that on Jimmy Carter because Jimmy Carter wouldn't take home boxes of classified documents and leave them lying around where anyone could get at them.

Nor would I imagine that for Clinton, Bush, or Obama.

The biggest problem with Trump is that he doesn't think the rules applied to him.

You aren’t like me because you’re a fucking idiot. You go all in on this anti-Trump shit the democrats are pushing and you get kicked in the fucking balls every time.

After six years of looking like a fucking moron you’re going all in on this one?
"All In" on what, exactly?

If you're talking about the FBI search, I've expressed a lot of concern, many times, in various threads. Over here, in Normal World. But since I'm not like you, thank goodness, you're jumping to ignorant conclusions. Which is what you people do all the time.

Try to calm down. I may as well be trying to communicate with some Antifa nut.

"All In" on what, exactly?

Try to calm down. I may as well be trying to communicate with some Antifa nut.
Thats odd. Some us think you are an Antifa clown who pretends to be moderate. Sorry to hear you got your fingers burned last tryout. You shouldnt play wirh matches.

Yes, I fully understand how email works. I also understand why Hillary chose to have a private server. Evidently you do not.

Ivanka Trump used personal email for White House business​

Published
20 November 2018

Ivanka Trump used personal email for White House business

Jared Kushner used WhatsApp to message foreign contacts in White House: Cummings​

Cummings shared the info from Kushner's lawyer in a letter to the White House.
ByBenjamin Siegel
March 21, 2019, 4:06 PM

Jared Kushner used WhatsApp to message foreign contacts in White House: Cummings

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Your pathetic whataboutism will not help you or the orange pile.

667wae.jpg

Ivanka Trump used personal email for White House business​

Published
20 November 2018

Ivanka Trump used personal email for White House business

Jared Kushner used WhatsApp to message foreign contacts in White House: Cummings​

Cummings shared the info from Kushner's lawyer in a letter to the White House.
ByBenjamin Siegel
March 21, 2019, 4:06 PM

Jared Kushner used WhatsApp to message foreign contacts in White House: Cummings
Oh Noes.. The Horror. Did she have a server in a bathroom too??? Let me call Hillary for bleach bit. Comey to lose the evidence and the IRS for a hammer.

Cant be too safe about it. Call all the experts in.

As far as I can tell, not one has had the stones to start their post with: yes, or no

Not one. It is fascinating, I admit. It's like they think Trump can hear them.
It certainly has become tedious, if no less destructive. Impenetrable.

What I'm seeing at the moment is that final conclusions are being drawn, defended and attacked, from both directions, long before we have the whole story. And I'm once again wondering if a society is capable of healing itself after falling this far.

It certainly has become tedious, if no less destructive.

What I'm seeing at the moment is that final conclusions are being drawn, defended and attacked, from both directions, long before we have the whole story. And I'm once again wondering if a society is capable of healing itself after falling this far.
There is no compromise with your side. Leftist are your side. Use Federal agencies for politics. They can sit and spin on a bar stool for all I care. Polls pretty much show it too. No one likes you Mac. Your a fraud

Why, you don't really think Trump will be charged and convicted of anything do you?

if there is any justice, he will. of course - one mustn't ferget about the investigation down in georgia ....

or NYS ( that not only could bankrupt him; but the shady SDNY who dropped the criminal ball on trump re: bank & insurance fraud, may have no choice but to take it up again if the NYS AG refers criminal charges other than state charges ) ...

or the various other civil suits in the pipeline that donny will be answering to, INCLUDING coughing up a little cheeto encrusted DNA for the e jean carroll defamation case scheduled for febuary.

donny owes a lot of money & could be going totally bankrupt soon; so him selling this country out to the highest bidder really isn't all that far fetched.

One would think you would have learned by now.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
There is no compromise with your side. Leftist are your side. Use Federal agencies for politics. They can sit and spin on a bar stool for all I care. Polls pretty much show it too. No one likes you Mac. Your a fraud
"No one likes you". Something you would hear a child say.

Do you want to know what I think of you? I don't. Sorry.

"No one likes you". Something you would hear a child say.

Do you want to know what I think of you? I don't. Sorry.
Awe adults dont say we dont like people. That would be childish

Do you realize how retarted you sound bro,? Got news for you. When your shit hole side uses govt as a weapon for politics its more than I dont like you. Your keeps pushing its not gonna end well in this country.

More like an intimidation tactic. They tossed the man's home, his castle.

lol ... no they didn't. stop believing whatever comes out of yer chosen ones' orange pie hole.

the FBI came in plain clothes, no guns, gave a 45 minute head's up to donny's SS AND 2 of his lawyers were present when they searched the only duly signed off areas of concern.

I'm just taking a deep breath in and letting it out right now.

seems that methane filled bubble you live in has shirley corroded any critical thinking brain cells you had left.

Last edited:

Trump said to have told Pence 'I don't want to be your friend' after the vice president refused to block Biden's election certification​

Yeah, I remember that. The party is rapidly devolving to an elementary school level. Even in the words it uses. This is insane.

New Topics

Forum List

Back