Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Oh Noes.. The Horror. Did she have a server in a bathroom too??? Let me call Hillary for bleach bit. Comey to lose the evidence and the IRS for a hammer.

Cant be too safe about it. Call all the experts in.

hillary last laugh.jpg

lol ... whatever she did , or didn't do ... she's not a traitor.

being one of donny's most ardent fanatical denier of facts -

what does that make y-o-u?
She is a traitor. Along with the rest of the money launderers in office. Biden the Big Guy good example.

But hey. They can send the FBI after political enemies huh

Whatever leftist. 6 years at least your side going Fascist. Oh well

Another Biden failure. Was supposed to take daughter to airport this a.m. flight cancelled from Over booked.com United who has a pilot shortage.

Jab or else. Pilots took or else. They suing United now too.

Plenty shown over the years. But she is one of you so you dont care.

not a fan of hillary ... howeverrrrrrrrrrrrr ... i learned in 2000 not to cast a protest vote, so i went with the candidate who isn't a traitor.

Trump should just put server in bathroom and it would be fine huh?

The Trump-Alfa Bank Server Mystery Resurfaces​

by Amy Knight

September 2, 2020
The Trump-Alfa Bank Server Mystery Resurfaces

Do deals with Russia give them our Uranium??

LOL!!! ^^^ debunked ^^^ over & over & over.

got anything else?

You sleep through that or did you put a paper bag on your head?

i don't watch/read/or regurgitate fake news that validates the various mental delusions you have.

not a fan of hillary ... howeverrrrrrrrrrrrr ... i learned in 2000 not to cast a protest vote, so i went with the candidate who isn't a traitor.

The Trump-Alfa Bank Server Mystery Resurfaces​

by Amy Knight

September 2, 2020
The Trump-Alfa Bank Server Mystery Resurfaces

LOL!!! ^^^ debunked ^^^ over & over & over.

got anything else?

i don't watch/read/or regurgitate fake news that validates the various mental delusions you have.
We could get into South of the Border activitirs and the Clintons Banks Laundering money for drug Cartels. Nice Clinton Foundation donors. Comey usedbto work there.

But Trump. Huh?? Really? You funny.

We could get into South of the Border activitirs and the Clintons Banks Laundering money for drug Cartels. Nice Clinton Foundation donors.
uh-huh.

why was the trump foundation shuttered?

Comey usedbto work there.

yes, but OF COURSE he did.

But Trump.

if the orange clown shoe fits.

uh -huh.

really.

You funny.

s-l500.jpg

Mac1958 Trump didn't break any laws Every President before him has done the same. The FBI was at his home back in June and he told them to take anything they wanted. They told him to keep it but to put another lock on the door which he did. This raid wasn't needed at all. More bullshit brought to you by bullshit artists. This will insure a Trump win in 2024. What a pack of morons.

Mac1958 Trump didn't break any laws Every President before him has done the same. The FBI was at his home back in June and he told them to take anything they wanted. They told him to keep it but to put another lock on the door which he did. This raid wasn't needed at all. More bullshit brought to you by bullshit artists. This will insure a Trump win in 2024. What a pack of morons.
Well, you clearly have access to far more information than I.

I don't have nearly enough information yet to draw concrete conclusions in either direction.

Funny you say that but its been on the news Newsmax and Fox reported it. Check it out.This will be a big black eye for Bidens Admin.

Well, you clearly have access to far more information than I.

I don't have nearly enough information yet to draw concrete conclusions in either direction.
Oh but you and the Moonbat Brigade all over the boards on how Trump is thevdevil again.

TDS has made the jello in your head ooze out of your ears.

You got a pres sooo bad. That all you can do is attack Trump because the one there now sucks Hairy balls.

if there is any justice, he will. of course - one mustn't ferget about the investigation down in georgia ....

or NYS ( that not only could bankrupt him; but the shady SDNY who dropped the criminal ball on trump re: bank & insurance fraud, may have no choice but to take it up again if the NYS AG refers criminal charges other than state charges ) ...

or the various other civil suits in the pipeline that donny will be answering to, INCLUDING coughing up a little cheeto encrusted DNA for the e jean carroll defamation case scheduled for febuary.

donny owes a lot of money & could be going totally bankrupt soon; so him selling this country out to the highest bidder really isn't all that far fetched.

Biden and Hunter are the ones selling out the country. Where have you been?

Lots of unverified garbage there. We will just go with "lies".

Forum List

Back