Trump Supporters Dating Site: Married People OK, Gays Go Away

Yes folks it's true. The hypocrisy is unending. Created to cater to supporters of God Own Party and the serial cheater and pussy grabber in chief, are suborning...... well, Cheating in marriage

This is the party that claims it believes in high moral standards and family values. What a laugh. Read more below

trump.dating_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

I wonder if Trump has joined yet .

New dating site for Trump fans which blocks gay people lets you in if you're married

Oh, and it is discriminatory :

A new dating site for fans of Donald Trump bans anyone looking for same-sex relationships.
When signing up to Trump. dating , users are asked if they are a “Straight Man” or “Straight Woman”.
There are no other options.

More hypocrisy!!

Here is the link to the actual site. It is defiantly real:

Welcome To Trump.Dating - Your "America First" Partner Await

We believe that by matching patriotic and political viewpoints as a base foundation of the relationship, it will allow one to focus on what really matters -- conversation, commonalities, and if all goes well, courting. Being with someone who shares the same core standards is absolutely essential if you're truly searching for a real, life-changing relationship and we have a feeling that if you're on this site, that's exactly what you're looking for. So, what are you waiting for?

Standards and values?? Please tell us more about that

I found a Liberal dating site. They're for sale too!

REGISTERED YOUNG HEREFORD BOAR FOR SALE Born on 10/10/17 Grandson of Champian Boar Buckeye Asking $150 Registered Call Ron @ 606-792-7846... Tel: 6067927846 | 41265 | KY | 02/17/2018 | More Information

LARGE BLACK HOG--BOAR Large Black Hog Boar Heritage Breed. Purebred but not Registered. 350+ lbs. Approximately 2 years old. Has put piglets on the ground. Has bred gilts and sows. $275/OBO... Tel: 734-646-1468 | 48191 | MI | 02/16/2018 | More Information

FEEDER PIGS We have some feeder pigs for sale. 6-8 weeks old. They are already cut and wormed. Duroc/Berkshire Cross. They are $40 each.... Tel: 2703399580 | 42464 | KY | 02/15/2018 | More Information

HEREFORD PIGLETS READY NOW Choice from two litters; 8weeks old. Stock is registered and parents are on site. Feeders will be sold without papers. Boars are uncut and we raise all our pigs on pasture, woodland and corn/complete ... Tel: | 38483 | TN | 02/15/2018 | More Information

9 YORKSHIRE/HEREFORD CROSSED PIGLETS FOR SALE I have 9 Yorkshire/Hereford crossed piglets for sale they will be ready to go the week of March 18th please text for price and information. 304-290-6409... Tel: 3042906409 | 26541 | WV | 02/13/2018 | More Information

REGISTERABLE HEREFORD GILT Born Aug 19 2017. Weighed 229 on Feb 3. Great markings . Sired by The Freak .... Tel: | 43130-1047 | OH | 02/12/2018 | More Information

Read more at:

Hogs For Sale or Wanted Classifieds

It follows that a Trump dating site would reflect Trump’s bigotry and hate.
Obama hates whites/police/America
I've linked the evidence many times on USMB
it follows that a black group would reflect Obama's bigotry and hate
it follows that Obama would hate--like many blacks
More of your idiocy.

Yes folks it's true. The hypocrisy is unending. Created to cater to supporters of God Own Party and the serial cheater and pussy grabber in chief, are suborning...... well, Cheating in marriage

This is the party that claims it believes in high moral standards and family values. What a laugh. Read more below

New dating site for Trump fans which blocks gay people lets you in if you're married

A new dating site for fans of Donald Trump bans anyone looking for same-sex relationships.
When signing up to Trump. dating , users are asked if they are a “Straight Man” or “Straight Woman”.

More hypocrisy!!

We believe that by matching patriotic and political viewpoints as a base foundation of the relationship, it will allow one to focus on what really matters -- conversation, commonalities, and if all goes well, courting. Being with someone who shares the same core standards is absolutely essential if you're truly searching for a real, life-changing relationship and we have a feeling that if you're on this site, that's exactly what you're looking for. So, what are you waiting for?

You sure this isn't a troll? Seems like a satirical rip on republicans that support Trump, like, "No gays, cuz we're a wholesome Christian dating site. . . but cheating on your spouse is okay". This, pretty close on the heels of the whole Stormy thing? Honestly, I'm dyin right now, cuz it's actually a pretty good Trump dis.

the blacks/Hispanics/Asians/gays/LGTBQUFGKLUY/etc have their own groups/clubs/websites and you say it it's hateful if heteros have their own?!!??

this is like when we see all the anti-white threads---you people try to make it look like WASP/heteros/whites are the ONLY evil-hateful-etc people in the world!!!

gays/LGTBs/etc can be hateful aslo
What the fuck are you blathering about? I did not say any about hate. I said that it was hypocrisy. Pay attention
ok, the other groups are hypocritical also

More hypocrisy!!

You sure this isn't a troll? Seems like a satirical rip on republicans that support Trump, like, "No gays, cuz we're a wholesome Christian dating site. . . but cheating on your spouse is okay". This, pretty close on the heels of the whole Stormy thing? Honestly, I'm dyin right now, cuz it's actually a pretty good Trump dis.
I posted a link to the actual site. Try it before you decide it fake news.

the blacks/Hispanics/Asians/gays/LGTBQUFGKLUY/etc have their own groups/clubs/websites and you say it it's hateful if heteros have their own?!!??

this is like when we see all the anti-white threads---you people try to make it look like WASP/heteros/whites are the ONLY evil-hateful-etc people in the world!!!

gays/LGTBs/etc can be hateful aslo
What the fuck are you blathering about? I did not say any about hate. I said that it was hypocrisy. Pay attention
ok, the other groups are hypocritical also
Who , how, what groups. Try making some sense.

Does everyone HAVE to like gays? As individuals, they're just as mean and spiteful as normal people.

...the NON-diverse [ black ]Hamilton, called for non-whites in the cast ...then they harangued Pence for being a ''hater'' !!!!
...that's HYPOCRITES !!....they go crazy if whites don't want blacks around--but then they just want blacks in their shows/casts/etc ..
...you know, for all these anti-white, anti-Trump, anti-hetero, etc threads, I can come up with the same thing for blacks/gays/etc
Producers of 'Hamilton' Issued 'Non-White' Casting Call

More hypocrisy!!

Like you give a damn.

And your offense at consensual sexual contact, ie pussy grabbing is noted. Prude.

More hypocrisy!!

I posted a link to the actual site. Try it before you decide it fake news.

It is absolutely fake news. Not insofar as it isn't true, I'm willing to believe that this is a working sight run by sincere operators. It's just fake news in that it isn't news.

But no, I was just asking if you were certain that it wasn't a troll as a rhetorical device, my point being that this site would serve better as satire. Cuz yeah, for once we agree. I can't imagine the value standard to which it would be beneficial to condemn homosexual relations, but not detrimental to condone extramarital ones, besides the sort of disjointed and inconsistent values you find in political ideologies.

It follows that a Trump dating site would reflect Trump’s bigotry and hate.

The Democratic Party is fighting against racism, hate and violence…..well except for the racist Nation of Islam Democrats, racist Klan Democrats, racist La Raza Democrats, racist BLM Democrats, Muslim Brotherhood bigots, racist LULAC Democrats, CAIR bigots, racist Black Panther Democrats, racist Aztlan Nationalist Democrats, racist Affirmative Action Democrats, racist Sanctuary City Democrats, violent Antifa bigots, and all of the nasty racist demagogue Democrat Politicians, Pundits, Entertainers and Athletes………well actually voting Democrat IS HATE

Forum List

Back