Trump Supporters Dating Site: Married People OK, Gays Go Away

...the NON-diverse [ black ]Hamilton, called for non-whites in the cast ...then they harangued Pence for being a ''hater'' !!!!
...that's HYPOCRITES !!....they go crazy if whites don't want blacks around--but then they just want blacks in their shows/casts/etc ..
...you know, for all these anti-white, anti-Trump, anti-hetero, etc threads, I can come up with the same thing for blacks/gays/etc
Producers of 'Hamilton' Issued 'Non-White' Casting Call
We believe that by matching patriotic and political viewpoints as a base foundation of the relationship, it will allow one to focus on what really matters -- conversation, commonalities, and if all goes well, courting. Being with someone who shares the same core standards is absolutely essential if you're truly searching for a real, life-changing relationship and we have a feeling that if you're on this site, that's exactly what you're looking for. So, what are you waiting for?

I've never been to gay forums--but I've been to black forums/chat and they do some hating--and I mean real, deep hate
Again. What are you blathering about. You're trying to make this about hate which is not at all what I's about. That is called trolling. Try dealing with the hypocrisy or get the hell out of here.
see post #36
so FUCKIN what if somebody is hypocritical!!!??
the other side is also
WTF is the point of your OP??!!!!????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...there are hundreds of black websites----I'm sure a lot of white Republicans don't or want to go there
...there are hundreds of gay websites that heteros don't go to

Yes folks it's true. The hypocrisy is unending. Created to cater to supporters of God Own Party and the serial cheater and pussy grabber in chief, are suborning...... well, Cheating in marriage

This is the party that claims it believes in high moral standards and family values. What a laugh. Read more below

trump.dating_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

I wonder if Trump has joined yet .

New dating site for Trump fans which blocks gay people lets you in if you're married

Oh, and it is discriminatory :

A new dating site for fans of Donald Trump bans anyone looking for same-sex relationships.
When signing up to Trump. dating , users are asked if they are a “Straight Man” or “Straight Woman”.
There are no other options.

More hypocrisy!!

Here is the link to the actual site. It is defiantly real:

Welcome To Trump.Dating - Your "America First" Partner Await

We believe that by matching patriotic and political viewpoints as a base foundation of the relationship, it will allow one to focus on what really matters -- conversation, commonalities, and if all goes well, courting. Being with someone who shares the same core standards is absolutely essential if you're truly searching for a real, life-changing relationship and we have a feeling that if you're on this site, that's exactly what you're looking for. So, what are you waiting for?

Standards and values?? Please tell us more about that
Hope they don't breed.

Obama is a hypocrite
gays are hypocrites
blacks are hypocrites
jellyfish are hypocrites

Yes folks it's true. The hypocrisy is unending. Created to cater to supporters of God Own Party and the serial cheater and pussy grabber in chief, are suborning...... well, Cheating in marriage

This is the party that claims it believes in high moral standards and family values. What a laugh. Read more below

New dating site for Trump fans which blocks gay people lets you in if you're married

A new dating site for fans of Donald Trump bans anyone looking for same-sex relationships.
When signing up to Trump. dating , users are asked if they are a “Straight Man” or “Straight Woman”.

More hypocrisy!!

I found a Liberal dating site. They're for sale too!

REGISTERED YOUNG HEREFORD BOAR FOR SALE Born on 10/10/17 Grandson of Champian Boar Buckeye Asking $150 Registered Call Ron @ 606-792-7846... Tel: 6067927846 | 41265 | KY | 02/17/2018 | More Information

LARGE BLACK HOG--BOAR Large Black Hog Boar Heritage Breed. Purebred but not Registered. 350+ lbs. Approximately 2 years old. Has put piglets on the ground. Has bred gilts and sows. $275/OBO... Tel: 734-646-1468 | 48191 | MI | 02/16/2018 | More Information

FEEDER PIGS We have some feeder pigs for sale. 6-8 weeks old. They are already cut and wormed. Duroc/Berkshire Cross. They are $40 each.... Tel: 2703399580 | 42464 | KY | 02/15/2018 | More Information

HEREFORD PIGLETS READY NOW Choice from two litters; 8weeks old. Stock is registered and parents are on site. Feeders will be sold without papers. Boars are uncut and we raise all our pigs on pasture, woodland and corn/complete ... Tel: | 38483 | TN | 02/15/2018 | More Information

9 YORKSHIRE/HEREFORD CROSSED PIGLETS FOR SALE I have 9 Yorkshire/Hereford crossed piglets for sale they will be ready to go the week of March 18th please text for price and information. 304-290-6409... Tel: 3042906409 | 26541 | WV | 02/13/2018 | More Information

REGISTERABLE HEREFORD GILT Born Aug 19 2017. Weighed 229 on Feb 3. Great markings . Sired by The Freak .... Tel: | 43130-1047 | OH | 02/12/2018 | More Information

Read more at:

Hogs For Sale or Wanted Classifieds
You had help with that post, don't lie.

More hypocrisy!!

Like you give a damn.

And your offense at consensual sexual contact, ie pussy grabbing is noted. Prude.
You think that I'm a prude? That is too fucking funny. You have no idea what I've done!

No one wants gays, except other gays. muslims hate them so bad they give them the death penalty. Black Americans come down strongly against the gay culture. American white women probably like gays because they like their men submissive and feminine.

More hypocrisy!!

You sure this isn't a troll? Seems like a satirical rip on republicans that support Trump, like, "No gays, cuz we're a wholesome Christian dating site. . . but cheating on your spouse is okay". This, pretty close on the heels of the whole Stormy thing? Honestly, I'm dyin right now, cuz it's actually a pretty good Trump dis.
I posted a link to the actual site. Try it before you decide it fake news.

It is absolutely fake news. Not insofar as it isn't true, I'm willing to believe that this is a working sight run by sincere operators. It's just fake news in that it isn't news.

But no, I was just asking if you were certain that it wasn't a troll as a rhetorical device, my point being that this site would serve better as satire. Cuz yeah, for once we agree. I can't imagine the value standard to which it would be beneficial to condemn homosexual relations, but not detrimental to condone extramarital ones, besides the sort of disjointed and inconsistent values you find in political ideologies.
It's true but it is fake news? OK . So you agree that it is hypocritical? Yes we agree I suppose.

ABOUT DEAR STRAIGHT PEOPLE

Dear Straight People is the leading online LGBT publication based in Singapore that reaches over 300,000 people on Facebook.

Founded by Sean Foo, the aim of Dear Straight People has always been to provide our followers with a mix of positive content that is informative, inspiring and engaging.

Since its launch, Dear Straight People has:

• Published more than 50 different coming out stories of openly queer Asians ranging from an openly gay pastor to a same-sex family.
  • Produced a range of videos ranging from an interview with a mother of two gay sons to a LGBT National Day song cover to empower Singapore’s LGBT community.
  • Collaborated with community groups in fund-raising efforts such as producing this video for Singapore’s only LGBT counselling centre and this photo album for a sex worker rights group.
  • Provided a platform for queer people to voice their opinionsand tell their stories.
  • Raised awareness of pro-LGBT businesses through successful marketing campaigns.
So regardless of whether you are straight, gay, bi or trans etc, there is always something relevant and interesting for you to read on our website.

We also have our own YouTube Channel

So what the fuck is your point, EXACTLY? Do you have any understanding of what satire is?

Last edited:
I've never been to gay forums--but I've been to black forums/chat and they do some hating--and I mean real, deep hate
Again. What are you blathering about. You're trying to make this about hate which is not at all what I's about. That is called trolling. Try dealing with the hypocrisy or get the hell out of here.
see post #36
so FUCKIN what if somebody is hypocritical!!!??
the other side is also
WTF is the point of your OP??!!!!????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...there are hundreds of black websites----I'm sure a lot of white Republicans don't or want to go there
...there are hundreds of gay websites that heteros don't go to
I saw 36. How is " The other side " hypocritical? Exactly?!! You are still not making a whole lot of sense

More hypocrisy!!

Where is the hypocrisy? It is hardly a secret that conservatives hate gay people

More hypocrisy!!

Where is the hypocrisy? It is hardly a secret that conservatives hate gay people

Common man. It is hardly a secret that conservatives -at least some conservatives- Trump included, have a double standard on questions of morality. If they condone infidelity but condemn homosexuality while claiming to be hollier than thou, THAT is hypocrisy!

More hypocrisy!!

Common man. It is hardly a secret that conservatives -at least some conservatives- Trump included, have a double standard on questions of morality. If they condone infidelity but condemn homosexuality while claiming to be hollier than thou, THAT is hypocrisy!
Do you think this is Trump's site? Even so, homosexuality is still a sin and deserves condemning.

No one wants gays, except other gays. muslims hate them so bad they give them the death penalty. Black Americans come down strongly against the gay culture. American white women probably like gays because they like their men submissive and feminine.

My white American wife would certainly not agree with you. She is quite happy for me to not be submissive nor feminine.

Common man. It is hardly a secret that conservatives -at least some conservatives- Trump included, have a double standard on questions of morality. If they condone infidelity but condemn homosexuality while claiming to be hollier [sic] than thou, THAT is hypocrisy!

Who is it that you claim condones infidelity?

I will admit, as I am sure that the overwhelming vast majority of my fellow conservatives will, that Mr. Trump has some disturbing issues pertaining to his moral character, that he appears to have engaged in adultery, at the very least, and possibly even in activities involving sexual harassment and assault. No, this is not OK, and we would much rather have elected a President of higher moral character than what we got. What did your side offer as an alternative? A woman who is known to have willingly aided and abetted a known violent sexual predator who is known to have sexually harassed, assaulted, and raped several women. Alas, 2016 was not a good year for credible Presidential candidates that were free of such baggage.

The difference between your side and mine is that yours embraces, defends, and promotes immoral sexual behavior; while my side, even forced to acknowledge that such behavior occurs, we do not condone or defend this behavior, and find it highly regrettable when those on our side are found to have engaged in it.

OeDQ2Hp.jpg

Do you think this is Trump's site? Even so, homosexuality is still a sin and deserves condemning.

TheRegressivePervert has yet to provide any evidence that the site has any connection at all to Mr. Trump. I think that he knows damn well that it does not, and was being intentionally deceptive (as is nearly always the case with him) in starting this thread to imply that it does.

What about married Republicans who look for a little gay on the side?

Common man. It is hardly a secret that conservatives -at least some conservatives- Trump included, have a double standard on questions of morality. If they condone infidelity but condemn homosexuality while claiming to be hollier [sic] than thou, THAT is hypocrisy!

Who is it that you claim condones infidelity?

I will admit, as I am sure that the overwhelming vast majority of my fellow conservatives will, that Mr. Trump has some disturbing issues pertaining to his moral character, that he appears to have engaged in adultery, at the very least, and possibly even in activities involving sexual harassment and assault. No, this is not OK, and we would much rather have elected a President of higher moral character than what we got. What did your side offer as an alternative? A woman who is known to have willingly aided and abetted a known violent sexual predator who is known to have sexually harassed, assaulted, and raped several women. Alas, 2016 was not a good year for credible Presidential candidates that were free of such baggage.

The difference between your side and mine is that yours embraces, defends, and promotes immoral sexual behavior; while my side, even forced to acknowledge that such behavior occurs, we do not condone or defend this behavior, and find it highly regrettable when those on our side are found to have engaged in it.

View attachment 177622
You guys just can't leave the Clinton's alone.

That's like the only couple on the Democrats side that you go after.

So because of that one couple, you accept wife beaters, pedophiles, and Trump.

TheRegressivePervert has yet to provide any evidence that the site has any connection at all to Mr. Trump. I think that he knows damn well that it does not, and was being intentionally deceptive (as is nearly always the case with him) in starting this thread to imply that it does.

Yes. And besides, homosexuals already have their own dating sites: bathhouses, public toilets, near any public park's playgrounds, and NAMBLA meetings.

Forum List

Back