Trump Suggests Having Snowspeeders Fly Around Tornadoes To Trip Them With Tow Cables

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Genius.

upload_2019-8-26_19-33-34.jpeg

Trump Suggests Having Snowspeeders Fly Around Tornadoes To Trip Them With Tow Cables

I dont think Greenland was a joke. He even cancelled a trip over the retort. Other countries said they would love to buyGreenland. Of course, trump was the only one to get blasted for it.
I'm not sure about this hurricane thing. Maybe there is some science behind it, maybe he is a dumbfuck.

I dont think Greenland was a joke. He even cancelled a trip over the retort. Other countries said they would love to buyGreenland. Of course, trump was the only one to get blasted for it.
I'm not sure about this hurricane thing. Maybe there is some science behind it, maybe he is a dumbfuck.
Or their anonymous source lied.

Greenland is a great idea. Maybe we can give Denmark Puerto Rico in exchange.

Forum List

Back