Trump: Stronger Than Ever

Of course you ran. With your tail between your legs. You've been so run off your own claim, that you refuse to even discuss it. Let alone provide evidence to prove it. Watch, I'll make you flee again.....with another sniveling excuse why you can't address your own 'evidence'.

"An anonymous email sent to the Justice Department criminal division and Arizona legislature alleged that in Pima County, 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election on behalf of each Democratic candidate at the local and federal level."

Where's the evidence that 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election? This is just an accusation.

Every time you refuse to address it, you lose. Every time you fail to provide evidence to back it, you lose. Every time you give us a sniveling excuse why you're running, you lose.

Smiling.....you did this to yourself, friend.
What do you mean "where" ? I told you where. Now you pretend you never saw my posts. You are a joke.

Maybe all the failures that Joe Biden has brought about have added to the popularity of Donald Trump. Or just as likely, all the cries of "Trump is finished" never had grain of truth to begin with. What IS finished is the careers of anti-Trumpers like Jeff Flake, Bob Corker et al who opposed Trump, and paid the price for it.

Stronger than ever, Trump's endorsed candidates have all won or moved into runoffs. That’s a 55-0 record.

Think of it like your team just won the SuperBowl by a score of 55-0. In the 2016 and 2020 elections, most Americans voted for Trump, and this will likely be the case in 2024 also.

To bad you can't see trump's future. It doesn't look good.

Nah not really, I still have family in Czech Republic when Czechoslovakia was invaded by the Russian in 1968, they are viscous horrible thugs. All lovers of freedom and democracy know the threat from the Russian oligarchy. I can say with some authority you are a deluded treasonous asshole. You're welcome.

You're a fucking idiot. You're basing your hatred for Russia on some supposed crime it did over 50 years ago. The Soviets lost 27 million people in WW2, fighting a Nazi German invasion of 4 MILLION MEN Despite that, the Russians have no intentions or aspirations at all of invading Western Europe or other countries like the Czech Republic or Slovakia. It's the US military-industrial complex, that has pushed our government and its politicians into expanding NATO right to Russia's border. It was the US government that orchestrated the coup in Ukraine in 2014 and started a civil war between the Western Ukrainians that hate everything Russian and lean towards the West, with the Russo-Ukrainians of Eastern and Southern Ukraine who said "FUCK YOU" to the Russian-hating coup regime/Western puppet government in Kyiv. The US government under the influence of vested interests, namely, our "defense" industry, started this war. You're the fucking treasonous, punk-ass piece of shit that is willing to sell the American people and all of humanity down the river, for the "AMERICAN MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX"/ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BIG MONEY INTERESTS. You're a fucking retard and a piece of shit.

Last edited:
You're a fucking idiot. You're basing your hatred for Russia on some supposed crime it did over 50 years ago. The Soviets lost 27 million people in WW2, fighting a Nazi German invasion of 4 MILLION MEN Despite that, the Russians have no intentions or aspirations at all of invading Western Europe or other countries like the Czech Republic or Slovakia. It's the US military-industrial complex, that has pushed our government and its politicians into expanding NATO right to Russia's border. It was the US government that orchestrated the coup in Ukraine in 2014 and started a civil war between the Western Ukrainians that hate everything Russian and lean towards the West, with the Russo-Ukrainians of Eastern and Southern Ukraine who said "FUCK YOU" to the Russian-hating coup regime/Western puppet government in Kyiv. The US government under the influence of vested interests, namely, our "defense" industry, started this war. You're the fucking treasonous, punk-ass piece of shit that is willing to sell the American people and all of humanity down the river, for the "AMERICAN MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX"/ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BIG MONEY INTERESTS. You're a fucking retard and a piece of shit.
This is why people hate Russians you fascist retard.
20221217_101933.jpg

This is why people hate Russians you fascist retard. View attachment 752942

You're so fucking stupid.

Most of the citizens of the USSR were satisfied with their government and country. Over 70% of Soviet citizens, were pro-Soviet. That % actually increased in the 1990s, after its dissolution. Even today, many people who live in former Soviet countries, consider their lives worse without the USSR, under "democracy" and "free markets". It's the younger generation that didn't experience being a citizen of the Soviet Union that is, due to propaganda, against it or going back to it.

No country on the Russian border has the right to become a NATO base or launching pad for American missiles. The only reason Russia allowed NATO to be where it is today, right on its border, was due to its inability to resist when it was recovering economically and militarily from the "collapse" of the Soviet Union (the USSR was illegally dissolved by treacherous reactionaries). Now that Russia is much stronger, it's not allowing NATO to continue extending its presence in Eastern Europe.

You deserve a Russian missile up your pathetic panzy ass.

Last edited:
Any political party that beholds the agenda to make ALL people march in the same direction is comparable to the NSDAP - as such 100% of all political parties are comparable to the NSDAP.

What's nonsense - what you on your own had understood if you really had been able to think about what I said to you.

What differentiates them are only their methods to obtain that result - some via decades of brainwashing, media control and constantly inventing laws that promote their agenda, others simply via brute force or a combination of both.

Hitler was much more simple. The method of the NSDAP had been just simple terror.

Politics (therefore any political party) are simply DIRTY

In which country do you live? Ever visited a library for example? How many books are destroyed there from rats? Everyone which you touch?

and have never been honest - wonder why so many people don't seem to understand that.

Honest people understand honesty - others not.

Here's your accusation:

"An anonymous email sent to the Justice Department criminal division and Arizona legislature alleged that in Pima County, 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election on behalf of each Democratic candidate at the local and federal level."

Where is the evidence that 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election on behalf of each democratic candidate at the local and federal level? There is none.

You've presented us with a baseless, evidence free anonymous accusation backed by literally nothing....

.....and you've called it 'evidence'.
That's not evidence. That's an accusation.

That you can't tell the difference proves my point for me.

You won't get an answer from him. I've been challenging him on that for some time now and he runs from it every time, as fast as his walker will allow, because he can't prove it's true. Even he knows he's posting bullshit.

This email that you keep blabbering about, was discussed at a hearing of Pima County Democrats, who held a meeting on Sept. 10, 2020 in which plans were detailed to illegally inject 35,000 votes for each Democrat at the outset in statistically adjusted embeds, that could be written off as human error if audited.
Finchem says the letter was dated November 10, 2020, and “is addressed to the criminal division at the U.S. Department of Justice.”

So now your claim is they reviewed an anonymous email from November, in September??

And where's your evidence 35,000 ballots were actually injected into the election for each Democratic candidate?

In every election, voters are asked to select who they believe is the best candidate of those on the ballot even when none are a good choice. That is certainly the case in the upcoming election as in the last election. In such a case voters are still expected to pick the best of the bunch which is pretty easy in 2024.

Biden's policies and behavior is not much different than the last half dozen democrat candidates for president. His main fault is that he's too old to seek another term.

Trump is unique. He doesn't hide much of anything. He clearly hates the goverment that he seeks to lead, makes promises he can't keep, is a pathological liar, and thumbs his nose at federal laws and the constitution that he will swear to defend and protect. I could go on with dozens of reasons why he should not be elected and things he has done that makes him unfit for office but that would just fall on deaf ears.

Last edited:
In every election voters are asked to select who they believe is the best candidate of those on the ballot even when none are a good choice. That is certainly the case in the upcoming election as in the last election. In such a case voters are still expected to pick the best of the bunch which is pretty easy in 2024.

Biden's policies and behavior is not much different than the last half dozen democrat candidates for president. His main fault is that he too old to seek another term.

Trump is unique. He doesn't hide much of anything. He clearly hates the goverment that he seeks to lead, makes promises he can't keep, is a pathological liar, and thumbs his nose at federal laws and the constitution that he will swear to defend and protect. I could go on with dozens of reasons why he should not be elected and things he has done that makes him unfit for office but that would just fall on deaf ears.
Biden's main fault is that he's a Democrat, which means a lying scumbag who intends to empty the treasure and send me the blank check to sign.

You're so fucking stupid.

Most of the citizens of the USSR were satisfied with their government and country. Over 70% of Soviet citizens, were pro-Soviet. That % actually increased in the 1990s, after its dissolution. Even today, many people who live in former Soviet countries, consider their lives worse without the USSR, under "democracy" and "free markets". It's the younger generation that didn't experience being a citizen of the Soviet Union that is, due to propaganda, against it or going back to it.

No country on the Russian border has the right to become a NATO base or launching pad for American missiles. The only reason Russia allowed NATO to be where it is today, right on its border, was due to its inability to resist when it was recovering economically and militarily from the "collapse" of the Soviet Union (the USSR was illegally dissolved by treacherous reactionaries). Now that Russia is much stronger, it's not allowing NATO to continue extending its presence in Eastern Europe.

You deserve a Russian missile up your pathetic panzy ass.

What the hell does any of this have to do with Trump ? (the TOPIC of the thread)

You won't get an answer from him. I've been challenging him on that for some time now and he runs from it every time, as fast as his walker will allow, because he can't prove it's true. Even he knows he's posting bullshit.
FALSE! He DID get an answer, including a video, concerning the Pima County Sept. 10 meeting. And he was cherry-picking one item out of hundreds that I presented, including 2 DUMP Graphs (Michigan & Wisconsin), and using his terminology,
he runs from it every time
and I still see no answer from him on that. I'm the one who DID answer. He is the one who DID NOT. I gave him a WEEK to read all the information in 5 LARGE Posts (387, 388, 394, 395, 396). We'll see if he EVER responds to them.

So now your claim is they reviewed an anonymous email from November, in September??

And where's your evidence 35,000 ballots were actually injected into the election for each Democratic candidate?
Do you post stuff from your dreams ? Or maybe it's that you still haven't taken that class in reading comprehension, that I suggested for you. Here's the quote once again, with relevant words in bold.

"An anonymous email sent to the Justice Department criminal division and Arizona legislature alleged that in Pima County, 35,000 votes were fraudulently embedded in advance of the election, on behalf of each Democratic candidate at the local and federal level. The allegation coincides with a spike or "injection" of 143,000 votes noted at 8:06 p.m. on election night"

"In advance of the election" means anytime before the election, which naturally could be well before the Sept 10 meeting, also. Could have been in August, Or July. Or June. Could actually have been in 2019.

Back to the 8th grade for you. :rolleyes:

And where's the evidence ? Well, liberals have a habit of dismissing evidence if it doesn't point favorably for them, This doesn't. Most objective observers would say that the combination of the report of the DOJ criminal division, and the "coincidence" (yeah right) of the coincide with a spike or "injection" of 143,000 votes noted at 8:06 p.m. on election night", is pretty worthwhile. People are serving time in prisons on circumstantial evidence less than that.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back