Trump stockmarket. Inflation. The fed under trump pumped trillions in the market.

Exactly! So what were you disagreeing with?

It's gonna get ugly, right?
We're most likely going to see next week that Q2 GDP was negative, right?
Dems are going to lose the House, right?

I said they would lose the House the day they confirmed Pelosi as Speaker.

Who bailed them out "100 cents on the dollar"? How?
FFS... really?

And if you buy what golden boy Geithner was saying here... I have some Cubic Zirconium worth twice as much as high quality diamonds... trust me.

Although Trump did beg the Fed to ADD to QE and to reduce interest rates EVEN MORE.

Causing Keynes himself to turn over in his fucking grave.

But they don't know that. Or understand it. Or both.
Keynes was dizzy from all the times he turned in his grave when Obama was President.
By the time Trump started his own money games... Keynes threw up his hands and gave up.
Reagan borrowed money to revive an economy that worked... Democrats "Voodoo economics!!!" "Trickle Down Economics!!""
Obama engaged in the most massive trickle down economics in world history - Democrats "He did it to save us!!"

FFS... really?

And if you buy what golden boy Geithner was saying here... I have some Cubic Zirconium worth twice as much as high quality diamonds... trust me.
Investors got 100 cents on the dollar and got to keep the house because of the AIG bailout?

And here is something yuo didn't hear on CNN also...

Or would you all prefer to listen to the Affirmative Action Press Secretary saying the economy is on the best shape in history??

That's right. Appointed from an incredibly narrow field to choose from but the president still can not direct his actions.
certainly he can…he can fire the chair

xiden’s chair rose interest rates for him to help make americans poorer

the president appoints the chair of the fed
And?

Allen Greenspan was Fed Chair through 4 administrations 3 R and 1 D.

Ben Bernake was nominated by W and renominated by Obama.

There have only been 13 of them since 1913. And the first couple didnt last long

The current Fed Chair was nominated by both Trump and Biden.

Do you think those 2 would have the same guy if they were picking them to do their bidding?

I'm still trying to figure out how anyone got 100 cents on the dollar and a house.

Can you walk thru your logic?
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

certainly he can…he can fire the chair

xiden’s chair rose interest rates for him to help make americans poorer

Only for cause. The POTUS cant just fire them because they arent doing what he wants.

Basically once a Fed Chair has been confirmed by the Senate unless they break the law they are serving their 4 year term.

And?

Allen Greenspan was Fed Chair through 4 administrations 3 R and 1 D.

Ben Bernake was nominated by W and renominated by Obama.

There have only been 13 of them since 1913. And the first couple didnt last long

The current Fed Chair was nominated by both Trump and Biden.

Do you think those 2 would have the same guy if they were picking them to do their bidding?
Powell is doing Xiden’s bidding…

The Federal Government bailed the banks out of the mortgage debacle. They didnt take the houses when that happened. The banks got their TARP/bailout money and kept the houses.
Yep Obama and his pick to run TARP…now sen warren were complete ass hats and screwed american when they ran that program

Forum List

Back