Trump stockmarket. Inflation. The fed under trump pumped trillions in the market.

Trump and the Dem Congress felt entitled to spend because Trumps tax plan was such a success.

Tax receipts rose because of the massive amount of money we were pumping.

ie: tax inflation.

All of this is a poor sell in MAGA World because MAGA Voters don't really understand how the economy works, and they foolishly believe that Donald Trump is a successful businessman who knows how to make money and get rich.

Yeah, us "wealthy" Republicans don't have a clue how the economy works. Gotcha.

On no topic is the Dunning-Kruger-esque, arrogant ignorance of Trumpism more on display than economics and markets.

Well some of us are smart enough not to give people like you control over our money, after all, you did help to put this administration in office. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Now they're voting against the Child Tax Benefit which is enormously beneficial for young families, and which help lift millions of children out of poverty.

The child tax benefit is just a handout for those that don't pay income taxes. It discourages financially responsible behavior with regards to having children.

Wrong, we passed HARP but the only problem was it was totally corrupt and instead of being used to help people keep their homes, it was used by banks to "Pay back" TARP.

It was all a scam to provide cover and riches for the corrupt banks.

There is a reason why the rich did very well under Obama while the poor fell even further behind.
You are 100% correct... and you are 100% wasting your time talking to a brain dead cultist who actually thinks Obama was a good President.
She will read this sentence I wrote here, and interpret it as "Trump is the greatest President of all time"
Because that is all she is capable of thinking. Obama is the best President ever, anyone who disagrees worships Trump.

You are 100% correct... and you are 100% wasting your time talking to a brain dead cultist who actually thinks Obama was a good President.
She will read this sentence I wrote here, and interpret it as "Trump is the greatest President of all time"
Because that is all she is capable of thinking. Obama is the best President ever, anyone who disagrees worships Trump.

It's obvious I do not think much of Trump but we can not accomplish anything by making the excuses for those who failed us.

I note what I did about Obama being someone that supported 90% of what Candidate Obama ran on but only 10% of what President Obama actually did.

It's obvious I do not think much of Trump but we can not accomplish anything by making the excuses for those who failed us.

I note what I did about Obama being someone that supported 90% of what Candidate Obama ran on but only 10% of what President Obama actually did.
He was a massive disappointment.
I honestly can't think of a President who was so opposite of what he said he was, ran for.
And the gullible sheep who, to this day, can't see who he really was and who he was working for.

Obama was/is an elitist. A globalist, and corporatist.
Virtually every economic move he made either benefitted himself or the very-very rich.
And TARP was the greatest organized robbery in the history of the United States. And gullible sheep still think he "saved the country" because that is the Kool Aid the media fed them - and they will gulp that shit down like there is no tomorrow.
Math never lies.
And the math showed exactly who benefitted from TARP the most, and who didn't.
Over 2,000,000 people lost their homes. And the investment banks that held the mortgage - bailed out 100% including profits... and got to keep the homes. While the families were on the streets.
And these unbelievable sheep applaud it.

The difference being that Obama was doing it to soften the impact of the recession and was reducing both the deficit and the amount of Federal Reserve intervention at the end of his Administration. When Trump came into office, he went on a debt fuelled spending spree throughout his 4 years in office, and cranked up the Fed's printing presses.

Trump SHOULD have been raising taxes and cutting spending in the boom, not cutting taxes. His tax cuts and spending were highly inflationary in a boom economy, and then came the trade wars. Watching Trump in office, it was easy to see why he's presided over 7 large corporate bankruptcies. Stupid and incompetent doesn't begin to cover Trump's business skills.
The facts always show the truth.
Inflation exploded only when Biden's moronic policies hit.
1658589596954.png

He was a massive disappointment.
I honestly can't think of a President who was so opposite of what he said he was, ran for.
And the gullible sheep who, to this day, can't see who he really was and who he was working for.

Obama was/is an elitist. A globalist, and corporatist.
Virtually every economic move he made either benefitted himself or the very-very rich.
And TARP was the greatest organized robbery in the history of the United States. And gullible sheep still think he "saved the country" because that is the Kool Aid the media fed them - and they will gulp that shit down like there is no tomorrow.
Math never lies.
And the math showed exactly who benefitted from TARP the most, and who didn't.
Over 2,000,000 people lost their homes. And the investment banks that held the mortgage - bailed out 100% including profits... and got to keep the homes. While the families were on the streets.
And these unbelievable sheep applaud it.
To say nothing of his horrendous warmongering. He took W’s two awful wars and made it seven. He dropped more bombs than W. He murdered American citizens and overturned habeas corpus. Blew up the war budget and committed a coup in Ukraine overthrowing a democratically elected government. Expanded the tyrannical Patriot Act.

O and W would be in solitary at Supermax, if we didn’t live in a failed state.

Tax receipts rose because of the massive amount of money we were pumping.

ie: tax inflation.
The manipulated rubes aren't told that $11 TRILLION in total stimulus plus massive increase in demand after the COVID shutdowns plus collapsed worldwide supply chains are going to equal significant inflation that feeds on itself quickly, regardless of who is in office.

The manipulated rubes also aren't told how Trump was hounding the Fed to BOTH INCREASE QE AND CUT INTEREST RATES to make his "numbers" look better, even though we were not in recession, causing Keynes himself to turn over in his fucking grave.

Arrogant ignorance: The hallmark of the orange cult.

YEvDW98.gif

Last edited:
The difference being that Obama was doing it to soften the impact of the recession and was reducing both the deficit and the amount of Federal Reserve intervention at the end of his Administration. When Trump came into office, he went on a debt fuelled spending spree throughout his 4 years in office, and cranked up the Fed's printing presses.

Trump SHOULD have been raising taxes and cutting spending in the boom, not cutting taxes. His tax cuts and spending were highly inflationary in a boom economy, and then came the trade wars. Watching Trump in office, it was easy to see why he's presided over 7 large corporate bankruptcies. Stupid and incompetent doesn't begin to cover Trump's business skills.
Quit covering for useless Obama. Obama fucked up and divided with his fundamental change.

Are you genuinely this stupid or is this an act you put on for the internet???? You post like a 12 year old child, in dire need of an attitude adjustment.

But Republicans wouldn't do THAT. Republicans voted to bail out the big banks and Wall Street brokerage houses, but they refused to help out home owners - personal responsibility. These people shouldn't have bought houses they couldn't afford in the first place. This is the same Republican Party that refused to extend unemployment benefits to the unemployed in 2009, because it was "discouraging American workers from looking for work".

Republicans since Reagan have voted against ANY measures that put more money into the hands of working Americans, except for increasing "earned income credits". They've only increased the minimum wage ONCE in the past 40 years. The other 8 increases to the MW have happened under Democrats in the White House.

Now they're voting against the Child Tax Benefit which is enormously beneficial for young families, and which help lift millions of children out of poverty.

If giving families money discouraged people from working, how come citizens in Europe and Canada, with our cradle to the grave social programs, are so hardworking???? Canada has the fastest growing economy in the G20. The USA is close to the bottom.
Quit depending on the goverment to bail your worthless ass out,get a job and quit having babies.you cannot afford ,leeches.Fuck child tax benefit ,quit expecting handouts from real tax payers.

Wrong, we passed HARP but the only problem was it was totally corrupt and instead of being used to help people keep their homes, it was used by banks to "Pay back" TARP.

It was all a scam to provide cover and riches for the corrupt banks.

There is a reason why the rich did very well under Obama while the poor fell even further behind.

I know there was a program but it was difficult to access, and still screwed over the home owners, and provided little relief. There were a lot of people who TRIED to access the funds and were turned down. You had to jump through a LOT of hoops and people who are already facing eviction don't have the resources to hire someone to help them through the application process.

This is true of a lot of US government programs. There is more emphasis on prevent fraud, than there is on helping citizens, and applicants are frequently treated like "charity cases" for even applying for relief. All of the cries of "personal responsibility", and "I have to pay my mortgage, why are these foolish people getting breaks".

In my experience as a bank managers, most people don't understand mortgage lending at all, and they trust their banker to know what they can afford and qualify for. The subprime mortgage market said that ANYBODY could qualify for a mortgage and they enticed a lot of people who really didn't qualify, into buying homes, because they made tens of thousands of dollars brokering these mortgages.

I've seen subprime mortgages of $50,000 with $8000 paid off the top to the brokers, for application fees, inspections, and brokerage. The home owner gets $42,000 in his pocket right off the top, but is expected to repay $50,000. The incentive for brokers to promote this kind of lending is overwhelming.

All can clearly see that wealth of and the numbers of ultra rich have expanded.
All clearly see that the wealth of the average American has not,

And each party blames the other party for everything gone wrong, and gives credit for the little that has gone right too there party.

In fact matters not what party has more control .The wealth & control of most every thing has expanded for the richest.
Declined for the majority of Americans, NO MATTER WHAT PARTY IS IN OFFICE.

Forum List

Back