Trump stockmarket. Inflation. The fed under trump pumped trillions in the market.

The American worker was conned and bullied into buy houses. No they don't deserve a third of the blame, or even 1/10th of the blame. The President told them to do it. Their banker told them to do it. And their lawyer told them to do it. The system was set up by Wall Street to screw them over. If you aren't smart enough to see the con, you're the mark.

You continue to vote Republican and you contionue to spout Republican lies about working people. The rich get rich and the poor get poorer, but Republican voters blame the poor for being poor. You're the marks.

Why does every conservative male tell women that to avoid pregnancy, they should avoid having sex. How will they feel when their wife tells them that she's not having sex with them because she doesn't want to get pregnant, and birth control fails, or that she can't take the pill and she doesn't trust condoms.

Every woman I know has had at least ONE unplanned pregnancy in her lifetime, even when using birth control. Most of us do have that baby. We're married and financially secure enough that, while the timing may not have been what we wanted, we'll manage. But for some women, this is beyond "bad timing". Like my friend who at 19 found herself pregnant for the third time by her alcoholic and abusive husband. She had been planning on taking her two babies and leaving, but a third child would make it financially impossible. He had beaten and punched her in the stomach during her second pregnancy. She feared worse with this one.

Are YOU prepared to take some personal responsibility and get a vasectomy to prevent an unplanned pregnancy. That's the most effective way of preventing pregnancy I know.
Were these children or mentally challenged people purchasing these homes? Or were they grown adults who knew that they probbaly couldn’t afford the home they were buying but thought the market would keep going up and they’d make out? Or were they impatient and unwilling to do the hard work of building toward home ownership? Or a combination ? Your attitude is a large part of the problem. Everyone is a victim. No one has to own it when they punt one in the stands. The vast majority of the people who lost their homes in the 2008 crash were in part responsible.

If you get pregnant on the pill you’re not taking it everyday. Coupled with a condom it’s virtually impossible to get pregnant. There is no reason to get pregnant by accident anymore.

Had my vasectomy 2 weeks after my second kid was born.

Forum List

Back