Trump stockmarket. Inflation. The fed under trump pumped trillions in the market.

All three branches were run by the Republicans.

115th United States Congress

TARP, in 2008, was the 110th Congress.

1658603210120.png

This doesn't go into detail but it does note how some TARP funds were converted into HARP funds which were never paid back.

The total cost of the Bank Bailout

We were lied to. It was all a huge scam. It makes both Trump and Hillary look like small time grifters in comparison.

Daily Kos? Hilarious!

1658604188302.png

Quit depending on the goverment to bail your worthless ass out,get a job and quit having babies.you cannot afford ,leeches.Fuck child tax benefit ,quit expecting handouts from real tax payers.

Lord but you idiots are dumb. No wonder you fools keep voting for Republicans who give all of your money to billionaires. Your response is an exact parroting of why Republicans keep getting away with this bullshit.

It's going to be really fucking difficult for poor women not to have babies they can't afford, now Roe v Wade has been overturned.

The government passed the laws that allowed Wall Street and the big banks to prey on American workers, sell them houses they couldn't afford, in order to line the bankers profits. Bankers were telling brokers to ONLY bring them subprime mortgages, because they could charge so much more interest, and make way more money on subprime mortgages.

The international investors who purchased the mortgage backed derrivatives that Wall Street was peddlling, and which nearly took down their economies, were worthless once the American housing bubble created by low interest rates and no money down, burst. These investors, who had begged their own governments to loosen restrictions on their investments, lost everything.

The American consumer who got talking into believing they could buy these properties, lost evertything, and a few ground level mortgage brokers were charged with fraud.

Wall Street used the bailout money to pay bonuses to the guys who crashed your economy and enriched their banker bosses.

yes he can
Umm no he really cant. Not unless they break the law.

The statute reads very clearly that the President can only remove a member of the board of governors "for cause". That cause isnt well he's pissing me off.

Lord but you idiots are dumb. No wonder you fools keep voting for Republicans who give all of your money to billionaires. Your response is an exact parroting of why Republicans keep getting away with this bullshit.

It's going to be really fucking difficult for poor women not to have babies they can't afford, now Roe v Wade has been overturned.

Im not sure if you've heard or not but they have isolated what causes a woman to get pregnant. Crazy, right? I know. It's really easy to not get pregnant. In fact you dont have to do anything. Actually that's exactly how you can ensure you dont get pregnant. DONT DO ANYTHING. But you you find yourself slipping and falling on dicks all the time, they have come up with this pill called the birth control pill. If you take if every day it's over 99% effective at preventing pregnancy. Now if you're really worried about getting pregnant they also make these things called condoms they are 97% effective at preventing pregnancy. If you make sure that all the dicks around you have condoms on and take your birth control pill every day (you know that magic box in your pocket you use to post tik tok videos with? It has this app called the clock and it will remind you every day to take your pill). And if you're too poor to afford the pill or condoms? The government will just give them to you. Cool huh? It's virtually impossible for you to get pregnant if you take your birth control pill every day and all the dicks you slip and fall on are wearing condoms. So problem solved. Gotta love science.

Oh and you may also not be aware that overturning Roe and Casey wont prevent a single abortion from happening. That's state legislatures.

The government passed the laws that allowed Wall Street and the big banks to prey on American workers, sell them houses they couldn't afford, in order to line the bankers profits. Bankers were telling brokers to ONLY bring them subprime mortgages, because they could charge so much more interest, and make way more money on subprime mortgages.
That's a 2 way street. People were voluntarily buying those houses. The last I checked no one was dragging people to closings and forging their names on bank notes. The banks and the government that forced them to make those loans have their burden to share but lets not act like the American worker doesnt own at least a third of the blame here.

The international investors who purchased the mortgage backed derrivatives that Wall Street was peddlling, and which nearly took down their economies, were worthless once the American housing bubble created by low interest rates and no money down, burst. These investors, who had begged their own governments to loosen restrictions on their investments, lost everything.

The American consumer who got talking into believing they could buy these properties, lost evertything, and a few ground level mortgage brokers were charged with fraud.
how do you get "talked into" knowing whether you can afford a mortgage or not? Sir the mortgage on this house is 2500 a month. Ok well I make 1500 a month and already have a 700$ a month car payment on an Escalade. Sir Im sure it will be ok. How? isnt 1500 less than 2500? Not with common core math... Oh well where do I sign then?
Wall Street used the bailout money to pay bonuses to the guys who crashed your economy and enriched their banker bosses.

I have no idea why you do anything,
That's because stupid people are devoid of ideas.
Food for thought: How much of a pathetic loser would I be if I spent my days cunting online about Canada's ex-Prime Minister?

Last edited:
Im not sure if you've heard or not but they have isolated what causes a woman to get pregnant. Crazy, right? I know. It's really easy to not get pregnant. In fact you dont have to do anything. Actually that's exactly how you can ensure you dont get pregnant. DONT DO ANYTHING. But you you find yourself slipping and falling on dicks all the time, they have come up with this pill called the birth control pill. If you take if every day it's over 99% effective at preventing pregnancy. Now if you're really worried about getting pregnant they also make these things called condoms they are 97% effective at preventing pregnancy. If you make sure that all the dicks around you have condoms on and take your birth control pill every day (you know that magic box in your pocket you use to post tik tok videos with? It has this app called the clock and it will remind you every day to take your pill). And if you're too poor to afford the pill or condoms? The government will just give them to you. Cool huh? It's virtually impossible for you to get pregnant if you take your birth control pill every day and all the dicks you slip and fall on are wearing condoms. So problem solved. Gotta love science.

Oh and you may also not be aware that overturning Roe and Casey wont prevent a single abortion from happening. That's state legislatures.

That's a 2 way street. People were voluntarily buying those houses. The last I checked no one was dragging people to closings and forging their names on bank notes. The banks and the government that forced them to make those loans have their burden to share but lets not act like the American worker doesnt own at least a third of the blame here.

how do you get "talked into" knowing whether you can afford a mortgage or not? Sir the mortgage on this house is 2500 a month. Ok well I make 1500 a month and already have a 700$ a month car payment on an Escalade. Sir Im sure it will be ok. How? isnt 1500 less than 2500? Not with common core math... Oh well where do I sign then?

The American worker was conned and bullied into buy houses. No they don't deserve a third of the blame, or even 1/10th of the blame. The President told them to do it. Their banker told them to do it. And their lawyer told them to do it. The system was set up by Wall Street to screw them over. If you aren't smart enough to see the con, you're the mark.

You continue to vote Republican and you contionue to spout Republican lies about working people. The rich get rich and the poor get poorer, but Republican voters blame the poor for being poor. You're the marks.

Why does every conservative male tell women that to avoid pregnancy, they should avoid having sex. How will they feel when their wife tells them that she's not having sex with them because she doesn't want to get pregnant, and birth control fails, or that she can't take the pill and she doesn't trust condoms.

Every woman I know has had at least ONE unplanned pregnancy in her lifetime, even when using birth control. Most of us do have that baby. We're married and financially secure enough that, while the timing may not have been what we wanted, we'll manage. But for some women, this is beyond "bad timing". Like my friend who at 19 found herself pregnant for the third time by her alcoholic and abusive husband. She had been planning on taking her two babies and leaving, but a third child would make it financially impossible. He had beaten and punched her in the stomach during her second pregnancy. She feared worse with this one.

Are YOU prepared to take some personal responsibility and get a vasectomy to prevent an unplanned pregnancy. That's the most effective way of preventing pregnancy I know.

The American worker was conned and bullied into buy houses. No they don't deserve a third of the blame, or even 1/10th of the blame. The President told them to do it. Their banker told them to do it. And their lawyer told them to do it. The system was set up by Wall Street to screw them over. If you aren't smart enough to see the con, you're the mark.

You continue to vote Republican and you contionue to spout Republican lies about working people. The rich get rich and the poor get poorer, but Republican voters blame the poor for being poor. You're the marks.

Why does every conservative male tell women that to avoid pregnancy, they should avoid having sex. How will they feel when their wife tells them that she's not having sex with them because she doesn't want to get pregnant, and birth control fails, or that she can't take the pill and she doesn't trust condoms.

Every woman I know has had at least ONE unplanned pregnancy in her lifetime, even when using birth control. Most of us do have that baby. We're married and financially secure enough that, while the timing may not have been what we wanted, we'll manage. But for some women, this is beyond "bad timing". Like my friend who at 19 found herself pregnant for the third time by her alcoholic and abusive husband. She had been planning on taking her two babies and leaving, but a third child would make it financially impossible. He had beaten and punched her in the stomach during her second pregnancy. She feared worse with this one.

Are YOU prepared to take some personal responsibility and get a vasectomy to prevent an unplanned pregnancy. That's the most effective way of preventing pregnancy I know.
You mean Clinton told them to buy houses? Cause all that was done during his presidency. Bush tried to get them to stop and the democrats said NO the Housing Market is fine in fact they said that just a month before the crash.

Forum List

Back