Trump Speech

US Troops are dispersed among Iraqi and both Syrian and Iraqi Kurds and Sunni's. Donald Trump is telling them that they are agents of a US government that is supporting ISIS. What could go wrong? Stupid Trump is putting our troops in danger.

there is no source but trump thay says it is true. nobody else is reporting this information but trump.
how likely do you think it is that he's the only one with this info?

There is one posted above, but don't take that as an endorsement that I support the source. I don't think it is any more credible than the Slate source you posted. In the long run, I don't think it is an issue that requires a definitive answer without more responsible reporting.

At least you were kind enough to look up some material that supported your position and I appreciate that effort.

that source does not corroborate what Trump said.

It did state that there were 12 pipe bombs, the neighbors were suspicious and they didn't call police for fear of their racial profiling. It didn't say exactly what Republican Presidential Nominee Trump said, but like I stated, neither source is credible enough to start splitting hairs on.

I will wait for more substantial evidence that either claim is warranted before I am willing to go around calling people a bunch of liars because it may or may not be politically expedient.

that source does not corroborate what Trump said.

It did state that there were 12 pipe bombs, the neighbors were suspicious and they didn't call police for fear of their racial profiling. It didn't say exactly what Republican Presidential Nominee Trump said, but like I stated, neither source is credible enough to start splitting hairs on.

I will wait for more substantial evidence that either claim is warranted before I am willing to go around calling people a bunch of liars because it may or may not be politically expedient.
it does not corroborate what trump said. nothing does, because he was lying

it does not corroborate what trump said. nothing does, because he was lying
Well at least you were interested in what Republican Presidential Nominee Trump had to say on the matter. If you need to throw the baby out with the bathwater, I can respect your decision to take that stance.

Trump made it up.

So basically you have sources that say it a lie and sources that say it is true, and you would rather believe it is a lie. Just say so next time and clear up the fact that you don't know shit and would rather believe it is a lie. That's simple enough to do if you are man enough to do it.

No. There are no sources which say it is true. That's where you fail. It isn't true. It is made up.

Now...salvage what is left of your dignity and leave the Trump train. It's fueled by lies. Lots of them.

Trump made it up.

So basically you have sources that say it a lie and sources that say it is true, and you would rather believe it is a lie. Just say so next time and clear up the fact that you don't know shit and would rather believe it is a lie. That's simple enough to do if you are man enough to do it.

No. There are no sources which say it is true. That's where you fail. It isn't true. It is made up.

Now...salvage what is left of your dignity and leave the Trump train. It's fueled by lies. Lots of them.

There are no credible sources that say it isn't true. Like I said, you are free to believe it is a lie, but that doesn't mean anyone should necessarily give a fuck what you believe.

Trump made it up.

There are no credible sources that say it isn't true. Like I said, you are free to believe it is a lie, but that doesn't mean anyone should necessarily give a fuck what you believe.
there are many credible sources that say it isn't true.
there are no sources that corroborate the story. if i told you the moon has a solid nougat center would you believe me? of course not. but find a source that says there is not a nougat center

American immigrants of all types are very much assimilated. Especially Muslim Americans.

According to....you?

No, dickhead. Not according to me.

Oh ok, as long as you say so.

LOL.

You haven't looked into that matter, have you?

Will you? It won't confirm your dopey assumption....but you should anyway.

Do you ever tire of being wrong?

You stated that "especially Muslim Americans" have assimilated well into the US. You have nothing to back that up. There is no other group that favors anything like Sharia Law over the Constitution. You clearly are a Msulim apologist that will make every excuse you can for them. They are the least assimilated group in America. How many more Muslim killing sprees in the US or Europe is it going to take for you to see that?

Morons like you keep telling us these attacks are only done by a "fringe element" of Islam, and that it doesn't represent "real Islam". Even though every single Muslim majority country in the world is either knee deep in violence and chaos, or has to be ruled with an iron fist in order to maintain "peace" that they have zero freedoms. Even if it was true that the violence is being perpetrated by a fringe element, the rest are complacent in letting it happen. The Nazis didn't represent all Germans, yet they got power and millions died as a result. ISIS got power and ruled an area the size of Great Britain.

Islam is a barbaric ideology that subjugates women as slaves, out laws homosexuality, is anti-Semitic, and demands that the only law that can be respected is the Koran. It should be ridiculed, dismissed, and opposed at every chance. Just like any other hateful ideology, like Nazism.

American immigrants of all types are very much assimilated. Especially Muslim Americans.

According to....you?

LOL.

You stated that "especially Muslim Americans" have assimilated well into the US. You have nothing to back that up. There is no other group that favors anything like Sharia Law over the Constitution. You clearly are a Msulim apologist that will make every excuse you can for them. They are the least assimilated group in America. How many more Muslim killing sprees in the US or Europe is it going to take for you to see that?

Morons like you keep telling us these attacks are only done by a "fringe element" of Islam, and that it doesn't represent "real Islam". Even though every single Muslim majority country in the world is either knee deep in violence and chaos, or has to be ruled with an iron fist in order to maintain "peace" that they have zero freedoms. Even if it was true that the violence is being perpetrated by a fringe element, the rest are complacent in letting it happen. The Nazis didn't represent all Germans, yet they got power and millions died as a result. ISIS got power and ruled an area the size of Great Britain.

Islam is a barbaric ideology that subjugates women as slaves, out laws homosexuality, is anti-Semitic, and demands that the only law that can be respected is the Koran. It should be ridiculed, dismissed, and opposed at every chance. Just like any other hateful ideology, like Nazism.

Stay focused. Try harder. I rarely make claims that cannot be supported. You should know this by now.

Trump’s Baseless Assimilation Claim

there are no sources that corroborate the story. if i told you the moon has a solid nougat center would you believe me? of course not. but find a source that says there is not a nougat center

You can tell me whatever you want, but all I asked for was credible evidence.

It doesn't matter what I believe, I am not so important as accuse anyone of anything on shoddy evidence nor personal desire. I could supply you with a link to the fake moon landing and the flat earth society, but wouldn't expect you to believe either. I asked you for a link and you provided one. I am not convinced Slate is a credible source, but you provided a source either way. I stated my opinion in that matter, but classified it as an opinion and not fact.

It isn't as complicated as some may make it out to be.

This will be his go to speech for three months, just a regurgitation of the convention speech. Isis is worst than Satan with a 1 billion man army be terrified of every shadow, I'm the only person on Earth that can fight them with my super-powers.

It is so childish and laughable but his derps lap this up. It is the same old GOP dogma wrapped in a new wrapping paper. 'Be afraid, we'll save you'.
the registered democrat slaughters 50 people at a nightclub in orlando. you must like it when people get murdered.
Red herring fallacy.

The thread’s about Trump – but your failed attempt to deflect is understandable, and your propensity to lie typical of most conservatives.

You can tell me whatever you want, but all I asked for was credible evidence.

It doesn't matter what I believe, I am not so important as accuse anyone of anything on shoddy evidence nor personal desire. I could supply you with a link to the fake moon landing and the flat earth society, but wouldn't expect you to believe either. I asked you for a link and you provided one. I am not convinced Slate is a credible source, but you provided a source either way. I stated my opinion in that matter, but classified it as an opinion and not fact.

It isn't as complicated as some may make it out to be.
the slate article linked to fact checkers....

the story is a lie

the slate article linked to fact checkers....

the story is a lie
Uh, yeah, and I read the article LoneLaugher linked in reference to the Fact Check and another question. Let's see if you can figure out how the "facts" in that article are misrepresented, and if you could link to the so called "fact checkers" you referred to I would appreciate that as well (if not, I will look it up).

Dang, this just keeps getting better, and I am starting to understand why a lot of people are so wonky. Critical thinking must be out of fashion nowadays.

According to....you?

LOL.

Stay focused. Try harder. I rarely make claims that cannot be supported. You should know this by now.

Trump’s Baseless Assimilation Claim

If that one phone poll is so accurate, then why so many Islamic terrorists?

Funny how this poll didn't ask the Muslims how they feel about Sharia Law. Here's a poll that did:
You'll Be SHOCKED By How Many American Muslims WANT Sharia Law!!!

Over 50% believe they should have the choice to live under Sharia Law.

So, there is your proof that Trump is right.

Forum List

Back