Trump Speech

I am stating a fact. There has been no evidence released to support that claim. It is a lie.

I don't know who you think you are, but you have no evidence they didn't know. Sorry if you feel left out because no one is required to tell you what they do or don't know, and you don't get to decide what is or isn't true by what you don't know and have no evidence of them not knowing.

No one has evidence that anyone didnt know. I guess that means everyone knew:banana:

Trump's claim about san bernadino neighbors during his speech was a lie

Please provide a link to where the San Bernardino neighbors said they didn't know.
trump claimed people saw bombs and stuff but didn't report it because they didn't want to appear racist.

that was a lie. there is absolutely nothing to support it.

So in other words, no one actually said they didn't know, you just assumed it was incorrect because you didn't know what they may or may not know?

Trump's claim about san bernadino neighbors during his speech was a lie

Please provide a link to where the San Bernardino neighbors said they didn't know.
trump claimed people saw bombs and stuff but didn't report it because they didn't want to appear racist.

that was a lie. there is absolutely nothing to support it.

So in other words, no one actually said they didn't know, you just assumed it was incorrect because you didn't know what they may or may not know?
how about this... there is no reason to believe it is true. tjere is certainly no reason to believe trump would have knowledge about it not available to the rest of us, and there is certainly no reason to believe that neighbors seeing bombs wouldn't have been widely reported.

so what is trump's source for this story?

I am stating a fact. There has been no evidence released to support that claim. It is a lie.

I don't know who you think you are, but you have no evidence they didn't know. Sorry if you feel left out because no one is required to tell you what they do or don't know, and you don't get to decide what is or isn't true by what you don't know and have no evidence of them not knowing.

There are known knowns, unknown knowns and unknown unknowns.

And you.....are a know nothing.

When Orange Jesus says that the neighbors knew about bombs but didn't tell anyone....he is making it up to make idiots like you think that any Muslim is a bad Muslim.
Wallow in your stupidity.

When Orange Jesus says that the neighbors knew about bombs but didn't tell anyone....he is making it up to make idiots like you think that any Muslim is a bad Muslim.

Unlike you, I am not claiming to know something I couldn't possibly know. If your bigotry allows you to formulate an opinion that is opposite of any actual evidence one way or another, then that certainly isn't my shortcoming. You can protest as long as you like, but you still have offered no credible evidence that the neighbors in San Bernardino didn't know shit.

how about this... there is no reason to believe it is true. tjere is certainly no reason to believe trump would have knowledge about it not available to the rest of us, and there is certainly no reason to believe that neighbors seeing bombs wouldn't have been widely reported.

Ask Republican Presidential Nominee Trump who his sources are, he hasn't seen it necessary to clear his sources through me. All I asked was what sources LoneLaugher had that indicated the neighbors didn't know, and no one has provided any yet.

"The husband and wife shooters who shot 36 people in San Bernardino in Wednesday had been acting suspiciously in recent weeks, neighbors claim.

Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, and Tashfeen Malik, 27, were apparently working late at night in their garage and receiving numerous packages to their home in Redlands, California.

But according to nearby residents, they did not report them for fear of racial profiling.

It has since emerged the couple had 12 pipes bombs, a stock pile of tools to assemble explosives, 2,000 9mm rounds, and over 2,500 223 rounds in their suburban home."

Read more: Neighbors say San Bernardino shooters were 'acting suspiciously'
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Unlike you, I am not claiming to know something I couldn't possibly know.
trump sure is, and you seem okay with it

Ask Republican Presidential Nominee Trump who his sources are, he hasn't seen it necessary to clear his sources through me. All I asked was what sources LoneLaugher had that indicated the neighbors didn't know, and no one has provided any yet.
the point is there is no reason to believe trump on that.

do you honestly believe that if it was true that neighbors saw bombs and didn't tell anyone that we'd forst be hearing about it from donald trump in a speech months later?

do you honestly believe that if it was true that neighbors saw bombs and didn't tell anyone that we'd forst be hearing about it from donald trump in a speech months later?

I guess my only response could be there has been no credible evidence that provides a reason not to believe it simply because someone may or mat not approve of Republican Presidential Nominee Trump. I am not going to assume that it is correct nor incorrect simply because it suits what may or may not be a popular political position.

All I asked for is evidence it was incorrect, and none has been provided. It won't hurt my feelings what someone else wants to believe, especially if they have nothing to back up their claim. At worst, it would make them just as bad as they would assume RPN Trump to be.

I guess my only response could be there has been no credible evidence that provides a reason not to believe it simply because someone may or mat not approve of Republican Presidential Nominee Trump. I am not going to assume that it is correct nor incorrect simply because it suits what may or may not be a popular political position.

All I asked for is evidence it was incorrect, and none has been provided. It won't hurt my feelings what someone else wants to believe, especially if they have nothing to back up their claim. At worst, it would make them just as bad as they would assume RPN Trump to be.
you can't prove a negative.

fact checkers repeatedly rate the claim a lie, though
Trump Just Can’t Stop Telling This Lie

again, no reason to believe it. no news article supports it. how could trump know something not reported or supported anywhere?

Typical Trump speech. Lie on top of lie with lots of stupid stuff and plenty of plain dangerous hate speech.

Trump made it up.

So basically you have sources that say it a lie and sources that say it is true, and you would rather believe it is a lie. Just say so next time and clear up the fact that you don't know shit and would rather believe it is a lie. That's simple enough to do if you are man enough to do it.

Forum List

Back