Trump Speech

LOL What? Wasn't he nasty enough for you? I watched a portion, and have yet to be scared.

This will be his go to speech for three months, just a regurgitation of the convention speech. Isis is worst than Satan with a 1 billion man army be terrified of every shadow, I'm the only person on Earth that can fight them with my super-powers.

It is so childish and laughable but his derps lap this up. It is the same old GOP dogma wrapped in a new wrapping paper. 'Be afraid, we'll save you'.

This will be his go to speech for three months, just a regurgitation of the convention speech. Isis is worst than Satan with a 1 billion man army be terrified of every shadow, I'm the only person on Earth that can fight them with my super-powers.

It is so childish and laughable but his derps lap this up. It is the same old GOP dogma wrapped in a new wrapping paper. 'Be afraid, we'll save you'.
the registered democrat slaughters 50 people at a nightclub in orlando. you must like it when people get murdered.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Another anti-Trump thread lacking of content and logic. Yes, Trump supported the war on Libya but who didn´t after the media unity of the West put on uniforms and marched in "for the humanity" (me of course, I didn´t: What you did to Libya)?
what lacked in content and logic was the entire speech
I don´t know. What I know, though, is that Trump could save a small girl and the Trumpensteins would accuse him of rape.

The San Bernardino neighbors had no knowledge of any bombs or bomb making materials in the townhouse.

Are you seriously suggesting you have any credible knowledge as to what someone in San Bernardino didn't know?

Trump on ludes again.......reading from a prompter.

First several minutes.....a list of terrorist attacks all over the world.

Will he now list lightning strikes? You are more likely to die from that, after all.

Are you scared?
What is so hilarious and in your face...take that GOP is that he purposely reads from the teleprompter like he's being forced....a symbolic move to gesture to his mindless minions, I'm being forced, don't believe a word I'm saying. He's such a showman and the GOP should all be ashamed that this lunatic is the leader of their party.

Another anti-Trump thread lacking of content and logic. Yes, Trump supported the war on Libya but who didn´t after the media unity of the West put on uniforms and marched in "for the humanity" (me of course, I didn´t: What you did to Libya)?
what lacked in content and logic was the entire speech
I don´t know. What I know, though, is that Trump could save a small girl and the Trumpensteins would accuse him of rape.
Welcome to the motherfucken world of OBAMA, BEYATCHES!!

The pathology of LoneLaugher is a little scary. But we must admit, the speech by The Donald held his attention for a while at least. :p LoneLaugher, quick question, did you graduate high school?

the registered democrat slaughters 50 people at a nightclub in orlando. you must like it when people get murdered.

You have the logic capability of a toaster.

I am stating a fact. There has been no evidence released to support that claim. It is a lie.

I don't know who you think you are, but you have no evidence they didn't know. Sorry if you feel left out because no one is required to tell you what they do or don't know, and you don't get to decide what is or isn't true by what you don't know and have no evidence of them not knowing.

Forum List

Back