Trump Speech

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Trump on ludes again.......reading from a prompter.

First several minutes.....a list of terrorist attacks all over the world.

Will he now list lightning strikes? You are more likely to die from that, after all.

Are you scared?

I'd love someone to ask him a few questions about what he has just said regarding Iraq in 2008. I don't think he will be able to answer.

The only thing that Trump and the GOP propose regarding ISIS policy that differs from Obama policy is what label is used to describe terrorists.

He just lied about being against Iraq invasion.
You need an education. Or, since you're liberal, is that an educaycay.
Believing Trump's lies about being against the Iraq war before it began does not count as being educated. Knowing there is no record of him ever being against the invasion and knowing about the recording where he supports the coming invasion would count as being educated on the topic. Now, if you have some evidence that proves Trump was against the invasion before the invasion occurred, you could post the link to such evidence and show how truly educated you are.

Another anti-Trump thread lacking of content and logic. Yes, Trump supported the war on Libya but who didn´t after the media unity of the West put on uniforms and marched in "for the humanity" (me of course, I didn´t: What you did to Libya)?

Forum List

Back