Trump Speech

No, dickhead. Not according to me.

Oh ok, as long as you say so.

LOL.

You haven't looked into that matter, have you?

Will you? It won't confirm your dopey assumption....but you should anyway.

Do you ever tire of being wrong?

You stated that "especially Muslim Americans" have assimilated well into the US. You have nothing to back that up. There is no other group that favors anything like Sharia Law over the Constitution. You clearly are a Msulim apologist that will make every excuse you can for them. They are the least assimilated group in America. How many more Muslim killing sprees in the US or Europe is it going to take for you to see that?

Morons like you keep telling us these attacks are only done by a "fringe element" of Islam, and that it doesn't represent "real Islam". Even though every single Muslim majority country in the world is either knee deep in violence and chaos, or has to be ruled with an iron fist in order to maintain "peace" that they have zero freedoms. Even if it was true that the violence is being perpetrated by a fringe element, the rest are complacent in letting it happen. The Nazis didn't represent all Germans, yet they got power and millions died as a result. ISIS got power and ruled an area the size of Great Britain.

Islam is a barbaric ideology that subjugates women as slaves, out laws homosexuality, is anti-Semitic, and demands that the only law that can be respected is the Koran. It should be ridiculed, dismissed, and opposed at every chance. Just like any other hateful ideology, like Nazism.

Stay focused. Try harder. I rarely make claims that cannot be supported. You should know this by now.

Trump’s Baseless Assimilation Claim

If that one phone poll is so accurate, then why so many Islamic terrorists?

Funny how this poll didn't ask the Muslims how they feel about Sharia Law. Here's a poll that did:
You'll Be SHOCKED By How Many American Muslims WANT Sharia Law!!!

Over 50% believe they should have the choice to live under Sharia Law.

So, there is your proof that Trump is right.

Ignorant people think that a Muslim cannot respect and obey the USC while maintaining their religious beliefs. Ignorant people don't grasp the meaning of the term "Sharia". Ignorant people fear things needlessly.

Trump's claim about san bernadino neighbors during his speech was a lie

Please provide a link to where the San Bernardino neighbors said they didn't know.
trump claimed people saw bombs and stuff but didn't report it because they didn't want to appear racist.

that was a lie. there is absolutely nothing to support it.

So in other words, no one actually said they didn't know, you just assumed it was incorrect because you didn't know what they may or may not know?

You clearly don't understand how burden of proof works.

You didn't say a cat didn't walk across your keyboard during your last post. So by your logic and reasoning powers, a cat DID walk across your keyboard.

Fucking dumbass.

You didn't say a cat didn't walk across your keyboard during your last post. So by your logic and reasoning powers, a cat DID walk across your keyboard.

Fucking dumbass.

I didn't make any assertions that required proof and only questioned the sources of those who did make assertions that would require proof.
That makes you the fucking dumbass for thinking you have a point to make when you don't.

the slate article linked to fact checkers....

the story is a lie
Uh, yeah, and I read the article LoneLaugher linked in reference to the Fact Check and another question. Let's see if you can figure out how the "facts" in that article are misrepresented, and if you could link to the so called "fact checkers" you referred to I would appreciate that as well (if not, I will look it up).

Dang, this just keeps getting better, and I am starting to understand why a lot of people are so wonky. Critical thinking must be out of fashion nowadays.
critical thinking, in which you examine the complete and total lack of supporting evidence for trump's claim, would lead you to believe it isn't true.

what you are engaged in is not critical thinking

critical thinking, in which you examine the complete and total lack of supporting evidence for trump's claim, would lead you to believe it isn't true.

what you are engaged in is not critical thinking

So I guess you were unable to identify the information misrepresented in the other "Fact Checked" article. Am I to assume that you are not willing to supply the "Fact Checked" article, and should look it up myself? If so, I would like to be talking about the details in the same article, so a simple suggestion as to the possible source of the article would be appreciated.

What I meant by critical thinking is the ability to interpret the information provided as to how well it addresses the subject over how well you may think it supports your assertions.

a good link for checking the speech in general and Trump's false San Bernadino claim specifically
Trump’s Terrorism Speech
  • Trump again claimed with no evidence that a neighbor of the San Bernardino shooters “saw … bombs on the floor” of their home but didn’t report it because of racial profiling concerns. One neighbor reportedly saw the couple receiving several packages and doing work in their garage.

a good link for checking the speech in general and Trump's false San Bernadino claim specifically
Trump’s Terrorism Speech
  • Trump again claimed with no evidence that a neighbor of the San Bernardino shooters “saw … bombs on the floor” of their home but didn’t report it because of racial profiling concerns. One neighbor reportedly saw the couple receiving several packages and doing work in their garage.

I mean fuck it, if you want me to agree that Republican Presidential Nominee Trump didn't provide the writer of the article with any proof, I am willing to accept the writer's word on that for what its worth. If you expect me to get lost in the detail of what the neighbor saw, when I can certainly understand what the authorities found and what the neighbors indicated they thought ... Meh, I can certainly see where that may be more important to you.

Fucking dumbass.

I didn't make any assertions that required proof and only questioned the sources of those who did make assertions that would require proof.
That makes you the fucking dumbass for thinking you have a point to make when you don't.

You agreed with an assertion that DOES require proof, you idiot. Trump is the only source for the neighbors knowing and failing to alert authorities about the bombs. Thus, the burden is on him (and you, if you're lending your name to agreement). Before you get to question assertions that a statement made is unfounded, you have to give us reasons why it IS founded. That's how logic works. Welcome to intellectual debate. You may go now.

You agreed with an assertion that DOES require proof, you idiot. Trump is the only source for the neighbors knowing and failing to alert authorities about the bombs. Thus, the burden is on him (and you, if you're lending your name to agreement). Before you get to question assertions that a statement made is unfounded, you have to give us reasons why it IS founded. That's how logic works. Welcome to intellectual debate. You may go now.

You have serious comprehension problems and should stop before you embarrass yourself. I didn't offer any assertions or agree with anything you dumbass, much less one that would require proof.

I asked a person in this thread to prove their assertion.

Trump on ludes again.......reading from a prompter.

First several minutes.....a list of terrorist attacks all over the world.

Will he now list lightning strikes? You are more likely to die from that, after all.

Are you scared?

Trump is like we should vet people. Then someone told him we do so he puts on his Sales hat and says "Hey, lets call it EXTREME vetting". :banana:

You have serious comprehension problems and should stop before you embarrass yourself. I didn't offer any assertions or agree with anything you dumbass, much less one that would require proof.

I asked a person in this thread to prove their assertion.

What, you're saying I dreamt this Down's Syndrome of a post?

Trump Speech

What, you're saying I dreamt this Down's Syndrome of a post?

Trump Speech

See, you are still having comprehension problems. I am not saying you dreamt anything, I am saying you are a fucking idiot that doesn't have a clue what you are talking about.

Trump’s Terrorism Speech

I mean fuck it, if you want me to agree that Republican Presidential Nominee Trump didn't provide the writer of the article with any proof, I am willing to accept the writer's word on that for what its worth. If you expect me to get lost in the detail of what the neighbor saw, when I can certainly understand what the authorities found and what the neighbors indicated they thought ... Meh, I can certainly see where that may be more important to you.
can you admit that there is no supporting evidence for trump's claim?
that without such publicly available information trump is either relying on information he personally received or he is making it up.

given that nobody has come forward corroborating his claims and that it is reasonable to believe that both the police and media would have sought out any such witnesses and found none to corroborate Trump's story, isn't it reasonable to believe that he invented it?

think critically about it

can you admit that there is no supporting evidence for trump's claim?
that without such publicly available information trump is either relying on information he personally received or he is making it up.

given that nobody has come forward corroborating his claims and that it is reasonable to believe that both the police and media would have sought out any such witnesses and found none to corroborate Trump's story, isn't it reasonable to believe that he invented it?

think critically about it

Can I admit to there not being something I never said there was ... Well, of course I can (or at least none that I know of).
Of course I never said there was any supporting evidence and only asked if someone making a claim they knew what people In San Bernardino were thinking and what they did or didn't see, if they had any evidence to back up their assertion.

I have still seen no more evidence to what they did or didn't see, but that was never my question to start with.
I do know what the police said they found and what the neighbors said they thought.

... And critical thinking doesn't have a damn thing to do with what you can assume from what isn't provided as evidence.
I think you are missing the point of the exercise altogether, because I have accepted any material you have provided without question nor objection. I have never stated that RPN Trump made a valid statement, and simply asked someone who suggested it was invalid to provide proof of their assertion. Where they haven't provided absolute proof, they have provided enough to make me wonder why you still want to argue with me over an argument I am not making?

Forum List

Back