Trump smears E. Jean Carroll on social media while sitting in courtroom

".....then he might really smear her out on the city street."

???? WTH?
What is this?

Prolific poster 2bfreak acting as a keyboard-enforcer in proxy for Don Trump?

Jeez! Posting anonymously under a fake name on an American social media gossip-bar.......is better than a session at Gold's Gym for injecting temporary machismo into the wannabe's. Or so it seems. ;)

Lucky for the lying skank that Trump really isn't the dictator the Left claim him to be, because then he might really smear her out on the city street.
Dementia Boy is powerless these days.

???? WTH?
What is this?

No, jackass. Once again you prove yourself a complete moron. All I was saying is that if Trump really were half as bad as the Left makes out, he would still be in office and would not have these legal battles because he would simply eliminate his enemies (you know, like Biden is trying to do to Trump).

Is that graspable to you now?

No, jackass. Once again you prove yourself a complete moron. All I was saying is that if Trump really were half as bad as the Left makes out, he would still be in office and would not have these legal battles because he would simply eliminate his enemies (you know, like Biden is trying to do to Trump).

Is that graspable to you now?
You're basically bragging that Trump's a bitch wannabe dictator rather than a real strong man dictator. :lmao:

Wrong again, Curried Crap. As usual, your analysis is about as far off target as a bent #1 wood.
Sounds like that's exactly what you're saying to me. So corrupt that he got himself caught up in 91 felony counts but also too pussy to do what needed to be done to protect himself from the consequences. :lmao:

Sounds like that's exactly what you're saying to me.
Maybe you should consider getting your brain fixed.

So corrupt that he got himself caught up in 91 felony counts
You mean so dangerous to the fascist Left that they need to try to destroy him, even if it involves going outside the law and destroying due process.

Maybe you should consider getting your brain fixed.

You mean so dangerous to the fascist Left that they need to try to destroy him, even if it involves going outside the law and destroying due process.

How did they go outside the due process? He gets more due process than the poor black kid does at 26th and California does. Most lawyers would have just copped a plea at this point, that's how damning the evidence is.

How did they go outside the due process?

Gee, I wish you would put me on ignore so I don't have to answer such stupid questions.

Trump has been denied representation in his defense, Trump has been denied cross-examination, Trump has been denied the right to present evidence, Trump has been refused access to exculpatory evidence, Trump has been gagged so as not to even be allowed to speak in his defense, Trump has been denied fair and impartial trials.

Just for starters.

Gee, I wish you would put me on ignore so I don't have to answer such stupid questions.

Trump has been denied representation in his defense, Trump has been denied cross-examination, Trump has been denied the right to present evidence, Trump has been refused access to exculpatory evidence, Trump has been gagged so as not to even be allowed to speak in his defense, Trump has been denied fair and impartial trials.

Just for starters.
You mean he's required to follow the same rules of court decorum everyone else does?

I mean, I know it's horrible, the man is finally learning the rules apply to him. A life lesson he should have gotten when he was a lot younger.

You mean he's required to follow the same rules of court decorum everyone else does?
Just the opposite. Maybe if you put your brain in backwards, things would make sense to you.

I mean, I know it's horrible,
You hate reading your posts, too?

the man is finally learning the rules apply to him.
How is breaking all the rules applying the rules? When will the rules apply to Hunter and Joe Biden?

A life lesson he should have gotten when he was a lot younger.
I think there is a life lesson YOU should have gotten when you were a lot younger.

Just the opposite. Maybe if you put your brain in backwards, things would make sense to you.
You mean I'd see the COMPLETE FUCKING DISASTER of the Trump years as something other than a disaster?

How is breaking all the rules applying the rules? When will the rules apply to Hunter and Joe Biden?
Hunter wouldn't be in trouble if he wasn't named Biden.

Look, man, I get it. Putting Trump in office was a HUGE mistake. But admitting you made a mistake is damned difficult. Took me years to admit voting for Bush was a mistake.

All I was saying is that .....
(post #61 ...is that: "Lucky for the lying skank ..... because then he might really smear her out on the city street."

"Smeared"? On a city street?
Yeah, that sounds like a keyboard tuffguy threat.
No matter how one tries to explain it away.

at 26th and California does
You Chicago too?
Me too.
North Side. Burbs. Then moved to the farm.
But that city is still a fav. Always will be.
Great people. Great opportunities.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump has been denied representation in his defense.
Which court actions? Explain your sourcing.
Trump has been denied cross-examination,
Same, which court actions? What is your sourcing?
Trump has been denied the right to present evidence
Same. Again.
Trump has been refused access to exculpatory evidence,
Same.
Trump has been gagged so as not to even be allowed to speak in his defense,
Again, which court actions. And your sourcing. And context on any alleged "gagging".
Trump has been denied fair and impartial trials.
Show us. Give the forum an informed explanation that has gravitas and credible sourcing.

Lastly, good poster 2bFreak.....don't be a Alex Jones wannabe. Don't be one of the MAGA-QAnon nutjobs that can't dig themselves out of their daily conspiracy nutter nuthouse. Don't be that way. We expect better of you. This is Adult Swim. The game is at a different level here.....than at the Alex Jones chatroom.
Trust me.

Putting Trump in office was a HUGE mistake.
Indeed it was. And it'll leave an unfortunate mark on America for a long time. But then, Honey Boo Boo was a hit, so was Jerry Springer, the Bong Show, and Howard Stern.
Fortunately though, in 2020 America recognized it's mistake and fired the bloke......by about 8 million votes.

And also a landslide in the Electoral College balloting....despite the most egregious attempts to cheat on the EC vote. America still prevailed.

Forum List

Back