Trump smears E. Jean Carroll on social media while sitting in courtroom

I really don't care HOW you want to see some of the most happiest, prosperous, safest years this country has ever seen!

Really, I must have missed that over the quarantines, race riots and mass unemployment.

I kinda hope you saw them as sheer torture for you-- you know, secure borders, low crime, plentiful food and cheap gas!

Gas was only cheap during the quarantine when most of us had nowhere to go. Also, the number of illegals actually INCREASED under Trump, because you might as well get here now.

1705883753096.png

But thanks for admitting that your goal was not to make the country better, but to "own" the libs. I'm sorry you hate the country that much for rejecting your silly ideas, but this was a bit much.

You remind me of the gal who gets so upset with her ex, she goes into the bar and fucks the fattest, ugliest slob she can find.

How about you go look at the actual thread that’s already been going on the new evidence and stop being lazy?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Law 101 Chapter 1, titled: "Each Thread Stands On its Own"

If you assert it in one thread....then you back up your word in that thread. Capiche?

Now, Rule Modification A. ---- if a post in another thread illuminates the allegation you make in your current thread then.....well then, you can link to that post.

Capiche?

From a TED Talk by Captain Obvious. Duh!

But, before we go onto other topics, good poster Lantern....just for the record, are you gonna stick with your assertion that E.Jean Carroll is gonna get zero money from this litigation?
You stickin' with that?

Just curious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Law 101 Chapter 1, titled: "Each Thread Stands On its Own"

If you assert it in one thread....then you back up your word in that thread. Capiche?

Now, Rule Modification A. ---- if a post in another thread illuminates the allegation you make in your current thread then.....well then, you can link to that post.

Capiche?

From a TED Talk by Captain Obvious. Duh!
Hey dumbfuck, where did I state that I started that thread? Your laziness and utter stupidity does not require me to do anything for you since I pointed you exactly where you need to go. Seems YOU need to listen to Captain Obvious. Derp!

But, before we go onto other topics, good poster Lantern....just for the record, are you gonna stick with your assertion that E.Jean Carroll is gonna get zero money from this litigation?
You stickin' with that?

Just curious.
Are you claiming that now proven liar will get millions still? Gonna stick with that Cletus?

Really, I must have missed that over the quarantines, race riots and mass unemployment.
Only thing you miss is a brain and the facts: YOU people did the quarantine (most everyone around the world quarantined as well), YOU people did the race riots (they were a function of a random event having nothing to do with Trump--- are you saying Trump should have sent out the NG to seize control of cities issuing curfews and arrests on the streets?), and YOU people issued the nation-wide shutdown which caused the unemployment. But then, why am I REPEATING what is not only obvious but already been said to an idiot asshole like you?

Thanks for once again showing that you are in the lowest 2% percentile of ass-clowns on this forum.

Only thing you miss is a brain and the facts: YOU people did the quarantine (most everyone around the world quarantined as well), YOU people did the race riots (they were a function of a random event having nothing to do with Trump--- are you saying Trump should have sent out the NG to seize control of cities issuing curfews and arrests on the streets?), and YOU people issued the nation-wide shutdown which caused the unemployment. But then, why am I REPEATING what is not only obvious but already been said to an idiot asshole like you?

Thanks for once again showing that you are in the lowest 2% percentile of ass-clowns on this forum.

When he loses does Trump ever pay the judgments against him?

"Hey dumbfuck,"

Umm, good poster 'lantern', why the anger, hostility, and vulgar epithets?

Are you OK, son?

Is this the right venue for your keyboard enemas?
Would you, can you.....strive to be a value-added contributor to this chatroom?

We all, mildly believe you could be. But, son, you really gotta tamp down your grievance-filled vibe, and maybe not drink when posting. No disrespect intended.

Good luck, you have people here who are rootin' for your avatar, and want it to be a better representation of who you can be when touched by the better angels of your nature.

Only thing you miss is a brain and the facts: YOU people did the quarantine (most everyone around the world quarantined as well),

Only because Trump fucked up the initial response and let the disease spread for months. Quarantine was required because this thing was so deadly.

YOU people did the race riots (they were a function of a random event having nothing to do with Trump--- are you saying Trump should have sent out the NG to seize control of cities issuing curfews and arrests on the streets?),

They had everything to do with Trump. While past presidents addressed racism in policing proactively, Trump encouraged it. Obama had established consent decrees and reform programs with the major police departments around the country. Trump threw those out. And, of course, there was a higher level of anxiety because of Trump's mismanagement of Covid and the economy.

and YOU people issued the nation-wide shutdown which caused the unemployment.

Only because, again, Trump mismanaged the response to the disease, and governors, mayors, and even private businesses had to step up to the plate. Leadership was required and was lacking.

The company I worked for was considered an essential service and immune from shutdowns. We sent people who could work from home to their homes, but on the assembly lines, there were about six outbreaks where they had to send everyone home and bring in cleaning crews.

But then, why am I REPEATING what is not only obvious but already been said to an idiot asshole like you?
Well, it seems like you are trying to convince yourself, really. You haven't made a compelling case that Trump's management was even mediocre.

He's like a defiant child. This is why his parents sent him away to that second rate military boarding school when he was 12.

Trump Attacks E. Jean Carroll In More Than 40 Posts On Truth Social

Ana Faguy
Forbes Staff

TOPLINE
Former President Donald Trump took to Truth Social Monday attacking writer E. Jean Carroll in more than three dozen separate posts, hours after the defamation trial against Trump was canceled for the day because of a juror illness.
Trump Attacks E. Jean Carroll In More Than 40 Posts On Truth Social

maxresdefault.jpg

Are you claiming that now proven liar will get millions still? Gonna stick with that Cletus?

she already did.

$5,000,000.00

ha ha &

ha.

she no doubt will get at least double that - & that was just the starting point. EVERYTIME he spews, he pays. & him going nuts yesterday on his failing twitter wannabe platform ...

the jury will see it & add to the win that she is gonna get.

she already did.

$5,000,000.00

ha ha &

ha.

she no doubt will get at least double that - & that was just the starting point. EVERYTIME he spews, he pays. & him going nuts yesterday on his failing twitter wannabe platform ...

the jury will see it & add to the win that she is gonna get.

The lying moron has received $0 you drunk idiot. And she’s wont get a penny now that the new evidence has come out. Ha. Ha. Ha. You gullible sheep.

The lying moron has received $0

Trump already lost one case brought by E. Jean Carroll. This week he faces her in court again.​

By ERICA ORDEN
01/16/2024 05:00 AM EST
A previous jury ordered Trump to pay $5 million for sexual abuse and defamation. Soon he may be on the hook for more.

Trump already lost one case brought by E. Jean Carroll. This week he faces her in court again.

you drunk idiot.

200w.gif

And she’s wont get a penny now that the new evidence has come out.

what new evidence would that be, trollboy?

Ha. Ha. Ha. You gullible sheep.

:itsok:

Trump already lost one case brought by E. Jean Carroll. This week he faces her in court again.​

By ERICA ORDEN
01/16/2024 05:00 AM EST
A previous jury ordered Trump to pay $5 million for sexual abuse and defamation. Soon he may be on the hook for more.

Trump already lost one case brought by E. Jean Carroll. This week he faces her in court again.

200w.gif

what new evidence would that be, trollboy?

:itsok:
Hey dumbfuck, you can’t use a search function? There’s a whole thread on the new revelations retard. Which you will ignore due to your idiocy. Hey asshole, Carroll has received $0 from Trump. And will get nothing and like it. Period. Ha. Ha. Ha. Loser.

sure i can. i want YOU to tell me.

ahhhhhh..... you have no back up. what are the sources?

:heehee: ca-ching.
Hey asshole. Show where Trump has paid this liar a dime. Your laziness and fear of the truth doesn’t require me to do a damn thing you drunk. Seems, as usual, it’s YOU who has no back up, no facts, and no hope. Do some work for once in your life....

Forum List

Back