Trump slams companies for stock buybacks.

When government gives tax breaks or money to corporations they do it so said corporation will reinvest it in their company not prop up their portfolio....then it goes from an investment to corporate welfare....and it only benefits stock holders not the employees and the community of businesses....
Check out the Washington Post headline today about how Trump's cash to Americans now is a bad idea. Fucking globalists....Jeff Bezos is a traitor.

Please post the story.

I've never been a fan of stock buybacks. If a corporation has excess cash, they should increase their dividend payments or pay a special dividend. That DIRECTLY benefits ALL of the shareholders, not just the executives.

I've never been a fan of stock buybacks. If a corporation has excess cash, they should increase their dividend payments or pay a special dividend. That DIRECTLY benefits ALL of the shareholders, not just the executives.

But first they should pay back their subsidy payments. (Walmart)

If they took one, yes of course.
Their employees get collect them for Walmart. You know it by the misnomer "welfare".

Their employees get collect them for Walmart. You know it by the misnomer "welfare".

Poppycock. Myth Busted: Taxpayers Are Not Subsidizing Wal-Mart's Low Wages | Investor's Business Daily

Poppycock. Myth Busted: Taxpayers Are Not Subsidizing Wal-Mart's Low Wages | Investor's Business Daily
Lol, their defense is "they didn't sign up for everything and it's hard to extrapolate data".

Gonna hafta do better than that.

Lol, their defense is "they didn't sign up for everything and it's hard to extrapolate data".

Gonna hafta do better than that.

So in other words you have absolutely nothing to back up your claim. The linked article has links to the reports where all the information was pulled from.

You, on the other hand, have nothing.

Game. Set. Match.

Forum List

Back