Trump Skipping The Debate Isn't Okay!

When I first moved to Missouri I went to get my deer tag and they gave me a book on hunting in Missouri. One of the rules that REALLY stood out was "It is ILLEGAL to hunt Bear with a sling shot".

PLEASE let THOSE people hunt, we need to cull our herd you know?
Tellin ya.

Damned liberals!
Oh that was just ONE of their strange deals there. The Missouri department of game traded Turkeys which they have tons of to Texas for rattlesnakes. Seems Missouri had a shortage.

Obama withdraw from two debates, so did Hillary. Reagan skipped the Iowa Debate too.

And Reagan then proceeded to lose Iowa.
Been pointing that out ever since it was brought up.
  • In 2000, George W. Bush lost the New Hampshire Republican primary to Sen. John McCain.
  • In 1996, Bob Dole lost the New Hampshire Republican primary to Pat Buchanan.
  • In 1988, George H.W. Bush lost the Iowa caucus to Bob Dole.
  • Also in 1988, Michael Dukakis lost in Iowa to Richard Gephardt before getting the Democratic nomination.
  • In 1984, Walter Mondale lost the Democratic New Hampshire primary to Gary Hart.
  • In 1980, Ronald Reagan lost in Iowa to George H.W. Bush.
  • In 1972, George McGovern lost in both Iowa and New Hampshire to Edmund Muskie before becoming the Democratic nominee.
  • Bill Clinton Lost Iowa and New Hampshire Primaries

Was there a point coming with this post, or does that cost extra?
How many of those guys bagged out of a debate because they were afraid of a girl?

None of them, including Trump. They withdrew because they believed they were not going to be treated fairly, the moderators were biased against them, and it wasn't in their best interests to attend.

I understand why you want to try to frame it that way...but the truth is they all walked away for the same reasons.

Obama withdraw from two debates, so did Hillary. Reagan skipped the Iowa Debate too.

And Reagan then proceeded to lose Iowa.
Been pointing that out ever since it was brought up.
  • In 2000, George W. Bush lost the New Hampshire Republican primary to Sen. John McCain.
  • In 1996, Bob Dole lost the New Hampshire Republican primary to Pat Buchanan.
  • In 1988, George H.W. Bush lost the Iowa caucus to Bob Dole.
  • Also in 1988, Michael Dukakis lost in Iowa to Richard Gephardt before getting the Democratic nomination.
  • In 1984, Walter Mondale lost the Democratic New Hampshire primary to Gary Hart.
  • In 1980, Ronald Reagan lost in Iowa to George H.W. Bush.
  • In 1972, George McGovern lost in both Iowa and New Hampshire to Edmund Muskie before becoming the Democratic nominee.
  • Bill Clinton Lost Iowa and New Hampshire Primaries

Was there a point coming with this post, or does that cost extra?
How many of those guys bagged out of a debate because they were afraid of a girl?

None of them, including Trump. They withdrew because they believed they were not going to be treated fairly, the moderators were biased against them, and it wasn't in their best interests to attend.

But I understand why you want to try to frame it that way...but the truth is they all walked away for the same reasons.

Oh please. Rump's been crying the blues about Megyn Kelly for six months now. There's even a paper trail.

Trump-Tweet-Kelly-Bimbo.jpg

trump%20megyn%20kelly.png

Donald-Trump-Megyn-Kelly-Tweet-2.jpg

These go on, and on, and on. I stopped at three. He's a spineless coward, plain and simple. A freaking crybaby who melts into a puddle of goo at anything stronger than fawning idolatry. I haven't seen that much whine since I worked on the vineyards in France.

Last edited:
Oh that was just ONE of their strange deals there. The Missouri department of game traded Turkeys which they have tons of to Texas for rattlesnakes. Seems Missouri had a shortage.
All their politicians moved to DC or what?

When I first moved to Missouri I went to get my deer tag and they gave me a book on hunting in Missouri. One of the rules that REALLY stood out was "It is ILLEGAL to hunt Bear with a sling shot".

Tellin ya.

Damned liberals!
I wish they'd trade for some feral hogs so I can shoot a few and have all the lard soap I wanted..I just need a giant cauldron...

These go on, and on, and on. I stopped at three. He's a spineless coward, plain and simple. A freaking crybaby who melts into a puddle of goo at anything stronger than fawning idolatry. I haven't seen that much whine since I worked on the vineyards in France.
OneOutofTwoObamaSupporters_zpsihb7lalp.jpg

You Illiteratites might wanna note that nothing above refers in any way to O'bama. Or for that matter to voting.

I understand you're obsessed, but....... ain't there, sorry.

Why don't you try the Motorcycles forum. Surely somebody's blaming O'bama for the way their hog won't start.

You Illiteratites might wanna note that nothing above refers in any way to O'bama.

Why don't you try the Motorcycles forum. Surely somebody's blaming O'bama for the way their hog won't start.
TrumpHatersProveValidity_zpsz46ucr99.jpg

Tellin ya.

Damned liberals!
I wish they'd trade for some feral hogs so I can shoot a few and have all the lard soap I wanted..I just need a giant cauldron...

18 miles north of the town of Salem on TT hiway is the town of Sligo.
They got hogs in that area twice the size {by weight} of deer.

You Illiteratites might wanna note that nothing above refers in any way to O'bama. Or for that matter to voting.

My guess is when it comes to Iowa Hillary may not start either.

Forum List

Back