Trump Skipping The Debate Isn't Okay!

Obama withdraw from two debates, so did Hillary. Reagan skipped the Iowa Debate too.

And Reagan then proceeded to lose Iowa.
Been pointing that out ever since it was brought up.
  • In 2000, George W. Bush lost the New Hampshire Republican primary to Sen. John McCain.
  • In 1996, Bob Dole lost the New Hampshire Republican primary to Pat Buchanan.
  • In 1988, George H.W. Bush lost the Iowa caucus to Bob Dole.
  • Also in 1988, Michael Dukakis lost in Iowa to Richard Gephardt before getting the Democratic nomination.
  • In 1984, Walter Mondale lost the Democratic New Hampshire primary to Gary Hart.
  • In 1980, Ronald Reagan lost in Iowa to George H.W. Bush.
  • In 1972, George McGovern lost in both Iowa and New Hampshire to Edmund Muskie before becoming the Democratic nominee.
  • Bill Clinton Lost Iowa and New Hampshire Primaries
Your committing that 'Facts Used on Libtards Fallacy' again.

You dont learn too quick, do you?

roflmao

"Trump Skipping The Debate Isn't Okay!"

Actually all the GOP candidates should refuse to participate in the 'debates,' they're a waste of time.
I am already burned out on the whole thing, and there is 10 more months of the crap fest...
I was watching the Trump veteran thingy and going to the debate to avoid the CNN commercials which seem particularly stupid.

After a while I decided to just watch the commercials and wait. :puke:
It won't be too long before the phone calls and political ads swamp the airwaves....I think I'll turn off the cable and just get NetFlix..and unplug the land line...They have already been calling me about state candidates...
You have cable AND a land line? NEW thing coming to Missouri.
Flush toilets a rolled toilet paper. It will be the new craze there.
See what happens when you encapsulate yourself in the sewer? You miss out on social advances...

Obama withdraw from two debates, so did Hillary. Reagan skipped the Iowa Debate too.

• In 2000, George W. Bush lost the New Hampshire Republican primary to Sen. John McCain.
  • Also in 1988, Michael Dukakis lost in Iowa to Richard Gephardt before getting the Democratic nomination.
  • In 1984, Walter Mondale lost the Democratic New Hampshire primary to Gary Hart.
  • In 1972, George McGovern lost in both Iowa and New Hampshire to Edmund Muskie before becoming the Democratic nominee.

roflmao
I admit I forgot. Is this better liberal speak?
Neener Neener.

roflmao
I admit I forgot. Is this better liberal speak?
Neener Neener.
It will convince more libtards than using facts and that silly reasoning shit with them.

"Trump Skipping The Debate Isn't Okay!"

Actually all the GOP candidates should refuse to participate in the 'debates,' they're a waste of time.
I am already burned out on the whole thing, and there is 10 more months of the crap fest...
I was watching the Trump veteran thingy and going to the debate to avoid the CNN commercials which seem particularly stupid.

It won't be too long before the phone calls and political ads swamp the airwaves....I think I'll turn off the cable and just get NetFlix..and unplug the land line...They have already been calling me about state candidates...
See what happens when you encapsulate yourself in the sewer? You miss out on social advances...
The main store in Cherryville Mo. still has out houses.

Crape El Fresco?

I just use the woods....No need for toilet paper when you have dogs....

The "Hillbilly way".

Was there a point coming with this post, or does that cost extra?
How many of those guys bagged out of a debate because they were afraid of a girl?

I notice Reagan losing to Bush is listed there as I said.
I also notice Bush (Jr) losing to McCain.
That would be just before the Bush campaign then went on to South Carolina push-polling voters to try to float the myth that McCain had "fathered an illegitimate black child".

See what I mean? When you lose early, you change tactics to catch up.

In closing,
"Duh".

Last edited:

How many of those guys bagged out of a debate because they were afraid of a girl?
Who showed up for the debate that no one watched?

I notice Reagan losing to Bush is listed there as I said.
I also notice Bush (Jr) losing to McCain.
That would be just before the Bush campaign then went on to South Carolina push-polling voters to try to float the myth that McCain had "fathered an illegitimate black child".

See what I mean? When you lose early, you change tactics to catch up.

In closing,
"Duh".
CNN had pre-loaded the debate with islamics who hate trump.
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...ed-out-of-the-jan-28th-fox-republican-debate/

:lalala:

The "Hillbilly way".
It's just the foothills of the Ozarks, so only half the population lives in shotgun trailer shacks..Here's the kicker..they charge 500 a month to rent...

This is so wrong on so many levels...
Just like lonely guys that use a lot of peanut butter to get their genitals licked...
When I first moved to Missouri I went to get my deer tag and they gave me a book on hunting in Missouri. One of the rules that REALLY stood out was "It is ILLEGAL to hunt Bear with a sling shot".

PLEASE let THOSE people hunt, we need to cull our herd you know?

This is so wrong on so many levels...
Just like lonely guys that use a lot of peanut butter to get their genitals licked...
When I first moved to Missouri I went to get my deer tag and they gave me a book on hunting in Missouri. One of the rules that REALLY stood out was "It is ILLEGAL to hunt Bear with a sling shot".

The bears around here are scared of their own shadows...The biggest problem here is alcohol and murder....

Tellin ya.

Damned liberals!

Forum List

Back