Trump Skipping The Debate Isn't Okay!

Obama withdraw from two debates, so did Hillary. Reagan skipped the Iowa Debate too.

So tell us Jim, if it was okay when Hillary did it in 2008...what has changed? (I'll give you a hint...it has to do with a letter of the alphabet)

Not dsure why you are addressing your comment to me; I approve Trump skipping the debate completely and would have done the same.

"Trump Skipping The Debate Isn't Okay!"

Actually all the GOP candidates should refuse to participate in the 'debates,' they're a waste of time.
I am already burned out on the whole thing, and there is 10 more months of the crap fest...
I was watching the Trump veteran thingy and going to the debate to avoid the CNN commercials which seem particularly stupid.

After a while I decided to just watch the commercials and wait. :puke:

Actually all the GOP candidates should refuse to participate in the 'debates,' they're a waste of time.
I am already burned out on the whole thing, and there is 10 more months of the crap fest...
I was watching the Trump veteran thingy and going to the debate to avoid the CNN commercials which seem particularly stupid.

It won't be too long before the phone calls and political ads swamp the airwaves....I think I'll turn off the cable and just get NetFlix..and unplug the land line...They have already been calling me about state candidates...

It won;t be too long before the phone calls and political ads swamp the airwaves....I think I'll turn off the cable and just get NetFlix..and unplug the land line...
Maybe you'll spend more time on USMB? Maybe.

It won't be too long before the phone calls and political ads swamp the airwaves....I think I'll turn off the cable and just get NetFlix..and unplug the land line...They have already been calling me about state candidates...
I love listening to the pollsters questions, giving random responses then telling them at the end that I think I have changed my mind and wont vote.

roflmao

I love listening to the pollsters questions, giving random responses then telling them at the end that I think I have changed my mind and wont vote.

roflmao
When they called about the state attorney general asking me who I'd support and the issues...I just answer randomly...hell, I've never heard of these people..

It won;t be too long before the phone calls and political ads swamp the airwaves....I think I'll turn off the cable and just get NetFlix..and unplug the land line...
I guess I could go back to being top poster every month,,again....

I guess I could go back to being top poster every month,,again....
It's vital to have goals in life.

You have cable AND a land line? NEW thing coming to Missouri.
Flush toilets a rolled toilet paper. It will be the new craze there.

Obama withdraw from two debates, so did Hillary. Reagan skipped the Iowa Debate too.

So tell us Jim, if it was okay when Hillary did it in 2008...what has changed? (I'll give you a hint...it has to do with a letter of the alphabet)

Not dsure why you are addressing your comment to me; I approve Trump skipping the debate completely and would have done the same.

LOL, Sorry JimBowie1958, I was addressing JimofPennsylvan. Should have made that more clear. :D

You have cable AND a land line? NEW thing coming to Missouri.
Flush toilets a rolled toilet paper. It will be the new craze there.

d40X8Yl.png

And Reagan then proceeded to lose Iowa.
Been pointing that out ever since it was brought up.
  • In 2000, George W. Bush lost the New Hampshire Republican primary to Sen. John McCain.
  • In 1996, Bob Dole lost the New Hampshire Republican primary to Pat Buchanan.
  • In 1988, George H.W. Bush lost the Iowa caucus to Bob Dole.
  • Also in 1988, Michael Dukakis lost in Iowa to Richard Gephardt before getting the Democratic nomination.
  • In 1984, Walter Mondale lost the Democratic New Hampshire primary to Gary Hart.
  • In 1980, Ronald Reagan lost in Iowa to George H.W. Bush.
  • In 1972, George McGovern lost in both Iowa and New Hampshire to Edmund Muskie before becoming the Democratic nominee.
  • Bill Clinton Lost Iowa and New Hampshire Primaries

Forum List

Back