Trump should skip debates.

Three concerns on a potential debate:

1. Trump beats on Biden so forcefully that more victim-card sympathy helps poor ole gentle Joe.
2. Biden will have some deep and hidden tech implant that transfers outside communication within.
3. The biased moderators will be so well paid by the Commucrats that they manipulate every moment.
Number 3 for sure. Then communist democrats will say that Biden was brilliant,

Biden has set the bar so low that he will be considered the victor if he can remain standing.
I agree

trump is making a tactical mistake by pointing out Biden's mental weakness now

On the other hand, maybe focusing on it means that everyone will see it when it happens and the press can't just downplay it to silence. Everyone will be paying attention now.

I think Trump needs the KO. If a draw were acceptable then I'd agree it's better to downplay it. But since he needs the KO, I think it's better to be sure everyone is looking for it
I worry that there is a miracle drug that can keep biden upright and lucid for 90 minutes

its a real possibility
There are some but as with any person who has dementia problems, the drugs only work intermittently. Basically its a crap shoot for it to work and for it to work long enough...

Biden has set the bar so low that he will be considered the victor if he can remain standing.
I agree

On the other hand, maybe focusing on it means that everyone will see it when it happens and the press can't just downplay it to silence. Everyone will be paying attention now.

I think Trump needs the KO. If a draw were acceptable then I'd agree it's better to downplay it. But since he needs the KO, I think it's better to be sure everyone is looking for it
I worry that there is a miracle drug that can keep biden upright and lucid for 90 minutes

its a real possibility
There are some but as with any person who has dementia problems, the drugs only work intermittently. Basically its a crap shoot for it to work and for it to work long enough...

Would explain Trump slurring his words and being low energy sometimes...

I agree

its a real possibility

Your projecting Joe's issues again...

Epic Failure...

I agree

its a real possibility

No I'm not, you are is such a great argument. Or it was. Then I turned nine ...

I agree

its a real possibility

Epic Failure...

Apparently, you don't watch his speeches where this has happened on several occasions. It's alright, stay in your bubble.

I agree

its a real possibility

Epic Failure...

Apparently, you don't watch his speeches where this has happened on several occasions. It's alright, stay in your bubble.

Compared to Biden? You're delusional

I agree

its a real possibility

Epic Failure...

I disagree ;-)

Pelosi repeats that Biden should skip debates

Less than a week before the first presidential debate, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she still doesn't think Joe Biden should face off against President Trump.

These loons will say and do anything to save Joe from embarrassment.

'Why bother?': Pelosi repeats that Biden should skip debates

The embarrassment will come when the moderators ask Trump questions like, "Mr. President, it was reported that you called veterans "suckers" and "losers". Since you referred on live tv several years ago that Senator McCain was a "loser", why would the accusations made by sources obtained by The Atlantic magazine not be considered valid?"

And: "Mr. President, our intelligence agencies reported that Vladimir Putin was paying bounty to the Taliban in Afghanistan to kill or soldiers. Why haven't you denounced President Putin's actions and addressed the situation directly to him?"

I could go on forever with this.

I agree

its a real possibility

Epic Failure...

I disagree ;-)

Of course you do, you've been brainwashed by the DNC. They tell you what to think, and you think it

I agree

its a real possibility
If biden is lucid throughout the first debate it will be uphill for Trump after that

I agree

its a real possibility
If biden is lucid throughout the first debate it will be uphill for Trump after that

I don't get your thinking on that. For Biden it's going to be three nights of trying to focus, control his temper and be coherent, which he hasn't been able to do for a fraction of 90 minutes. How is that going to get easier for him as time keeps going on?

I agree

its a real possibility
Agreed...

But 90 minuets, late into the evening, is not a good time for someone with dementia.. By 5 pm they are usually gone... Out to lunch so to speak... No medication helps in the late evening for very long.

Seems Biden would just need to ask Trump for whatever he snorts.

You mean the crushed up Adderall he snorts before he steps up to the podium?
Yep. One of the staffers of The Apprentice clarified that little habit. Said occasionally a white fleck would fly out of his nose when he was speaking.
And what do you know? It happened again recently:

Screen-Shot-2017-07-25-at-10.20.45-AM.png

In order to come down off the Adderall, he takes Valium, which explains why he sometimes slurs his words.

I agree

its a real possibility

No, that's because Trump is so high energy he's doing something all the time, not sitting in a basement bunker somewhere.

Forum List

Back