Trump should skip debates.

Three concerns on a potential debate:

1. Trump beats on Biden so forcefully that more victim-card sympathy helps poor ole gentle Joe.
2. Biden will have some deep and hidden tech implant that transfers outside communication within.
3. The biased moderators will be so well paid by the Commucrats that they manipulate every moment.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Pelosi repeats that Biden should skip debates

Less than a week before the first presidential debate, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she still doesn't think Joe Biden should face off against President Trump.

These loons will say and do anything to save Joe from embarrassment.

'Why bother?': Pelosi repeats that Biden should skip debates
Wouldn't it be great if we had a media who would tell the truth? The truth is every democrat (and the media) know that Biden is going to perform miserably during the debate just as he has during every public appearance, and we know why. Instead what we get is a bunch of incoherent ramblings from Pelosi. about Infidelity, danger and constitution.

Biden has set the bar so low that he will be considered the victor if he can remain standing.
I agree

trump is making a tactical mistake by pointing out Biden's mental weakness now

Biden has set the bar so low that he will be considered the victor if he can remain standing.
I agree

On the other hand, maybe focusing on it means that everyone will see it when it happens and the press can't just downplay it to silence. Everyone will be paying attention now.

I think Trump needs the KO. If a draw were acceptable then I'd agree it's better to downplay it. But since he needs the KO, I think it's better to be sure everyone is looking for it

It's interesting to speculate how they are going to prepare a man for a debate who has had two brain embolisms and is clearly suffering from mental problems. Will they try to steal or buy the questions beforehand? Do they have a "plan B" if Biden falls apart on stage? Maybe they will create a disturbance so they can hustle him out.

I agree

I really don't mean this as a slight to Trump, but Hillary showed that just being the candidate who knows the most about some issue and has an organaized and prepared plan to respond to something doesn't work with Trump.

Less than a week before the first presidential debate, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she still doesn't think Joe Biden should face off against President Trump.

I do think it will be a complete shit-show. I get what she is saying but they must do it. Does anyone think they will get live fact-checkers?

Like I said the dems have to get the word, "Burisma" off the table.
The whole nation would see the Biden's on the Chinese, Russian payroll.

Biden's worst days will be the debates. Trump is going to mop the floor with him. I think Biden's team will find some excuse for him getting out of the debates.

There are such low expectations of that Biden peice of dumbass shit that if he doesn't make a complete ass out of himselve and start taking about Corn Pop and his hairy legs the Democrats will claim a major victory.'

I agree

On the other hand, maybe focusing on it means that everyone will see it when it happens and the press can't just downplay it to silence. Everyone will be paying attention now.

I think Trump needs the KO. If a draw were acceptable then I'd agree it's better to downplay it. But since he needs the KO, I think it's better to be sure everyone is looking for it
I worry that there is a miracle drug that can keep biden upright and lucid for 90 minutes

its a real possibility

Forum List

Back