Trump Should Have Nominated the Woman on His Short List

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
When President Trump didn’t nominate Barrett I said to my friends Republicans and Democrats...that was a mistake. They should have anticipated the levels of behavior that Democrats were willing to stoop to...the levels of their vitriol knows no bounds. Brett Kavanaughs only crime is that he is a WHITE MALE. The liberals would have had a harder time going after a female Marine Corps vet. But the left will never accept a WHITE MALE in any position of authority in our government.
This law professor and devout Catholic is on Trump’s shortlist for the Supreme Court vacancy

When President Trump didn’t nominate Barrett I said to my friends Republicans and Democrats...that was a mistake. They should have anticipated the levels of behavior that Democrats were willing to stoop to...the levels of their vitriol knows no bounds. Brett Kavanaughs only crime is that he is a WHITE MALE. The liberals would have had a harder time going after a female Marine Corps vet. But the left will never accept a WHITE MALE in any position of authority in our government.
This law professor and devout Catholic is on Trump’s shortlist for the Supreme Court vacancy
Maybe after one of the Lib Justices gets the Scalia pillowcase treatment

He should have picked the best man or woman for the job
He did...Kavanaugh should be on Supreme Court. I’m saying the path would have been easier if he would have picked a female over a male. Democratic Party is completely racist and sexist against WHITE MALES.

The loons would have cooked up some BS about any nominee

A women would get no better treatment.

They would probably claim she raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam.

A women would get no better treatment.

They would probably claim she raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam.
Oh...they would go low...but they are trying to trash Kavenaugh to get women to vote Democrat in 2018. Democrats have no moral character.

They would have had a harder time of it.

Yeah the GOP needs to put the gloves on
They need to stomp shit out of Democrats. They are slime. Forget about bipartisanship now. Democratic Party does not believe in it.

My contempt for leftists is at a peak this week
I’m in a level of pissed I have never been before. We need to go down to our local Republican Party campaign HQ...volunteer to work after work and weekends...and take Election Day off work for a GOTV drive.

They would have had a harder time of it.

Yeah the GOP needs to put the gloves on
They need to stomp shit out of Democrats. They are slime. Forget about bipartisanship now. Democratic Party does not believe in it.

My contempt for leftists is at a peak this week
I’m in a level of pissed I have never been before. We need to go down to our local Republican Party campaign HQ...volunteer to work after work and weekends...and take Election Day off work for a GOTV drive.

Yeah...and this is a great opportunity to teach our youth, I know we are

And what levels are you willing to stoop to? I mean, the Republicans will stop at nothing to cheat like fuck.

Ever seen a Republican gerrymandered area?

Forum List

Back