Did These Conservative Justices Just Betray America???

It didn't cause my head to explode...I don't believe in abortion, therefore I never had one......

Now, back to you deflecting and dodging around the thread...why do you keep doing that?

You can't stand on the bullshit your cult leader tried to run by the Supreme Court??
So SCOTUS made the right decision regarding the Dobbs Decision? SCOTUS will always end up making the right decision regarding everything?

And you say I'm in a cult?

:auiqs.jpg:

John Roberts is a W appointee, not a conservative.

LOL!!

homO is a cocksucking sissy coward hiding in the closet. She hid everything in the closet, from 911 to the Co2 fraud. homO started the policy of spending US taxdollars in foreign countries in exchange for massive kickbacks. homO funded Wuhan and the Ukraine bio labs, and Hunter got the kickbacks, but it wasn't just Hunter. homO pushed homosexuality and black bigotry in public education. homO rigged DoJ and FBI to go after Trump. homO had the Mossad off Joan Rivers and others for opening the closet door. homO isn't scared of the Co2 fraud because homO had Holder hide the FBI prosecution in the closet = then bought beachfront property on an island last hit by Cat 5 winds in 1938.

homO's supporters are some of the most disgusting sick treasonous pieces of garbage the human species has ever had to deal with.
Well, we know what you spend your time thinking about......don't we? :heehee:

The constitution is in a high percentage dead. the Progs in 2016 when Trump was elected were about as evil as you can get. Tell me how many of the same Progs would go to the beaches of Normandy in WW 2. Very few. What insanity has men dressed as women reading literature that tells children i schools to spread their ass cheeks for penis insertion.
More MAGAt sexual fantasies brought to this thread.

"I don't know nothing about birthin' no babies of any of the 16 genders" - Prissy Ketanji, the Kamala of SCOTUS

The constitution is in a high percentage dead. the Progs in 2016 when Trump was elected were about as evil as you can get. Tell me how many of the same Progs would go to the beaches of Normandy in WW 2. Very few. What insanity has men dressed as women reading literature that tells children i schools to spread their ass cheeks for penis insertion.

They'd call Hitler and tell him Calais is a diversion! Move 2nd Panzer to Normandy ASAP

The legal theory was based on the fake elector scheme you dunce....

Again, do you morons think you are going to be able to gaslight your way out of this??

And can you tell me why its only right-wingers who are butthurt about this ruling?

Like the high volume of butthurt I am seeing on this other thread....

Your link doesn't say anything about it being related to the "fake elector" thing. In fact Moore v Harper had nothing to do with "fake electors" - nor was Trump a Party the case.

It was a case involving Congressional districting.

Try again

Forum List

Back