Trump should be willing to shut down the government to fund the border wall...

If they build now voters have 2 years to realize it hasn’t fixed anything. Bad political move.

Or that it does.
...this is a make or break issue for Trump. He needs to stick to his guns.

And make Mexico pay for it??

If they are smart.
If they really thought it was going to do great things it would have been funded by now.
---------------------------------------- who is THEY , the 'dems' want the flood of imports and invaders and other then that they work with the invaders Brian .

If they build now voters have 2 years to realize it hasn’t fixed anything. Bad political move.

Or that it does.

If they are smart.
If they really thought it was going to do great things it would have been funded by now.

You pretending to not know that the GOP establishment is opposed to him on this?

Everybody opposes him on this. Seems like he would get the hint.

Or that it does.

If they are smart.

You pretending to not know that the GOP establishment is opposed to him on this?
Because they know it won't change anything. If we were serious about stopping it we would go after those who employ them. This isn't serious, it's just a scapegoat for problems we have.

Tunnels anyone?
Israel targets Hezbollah border tunnels

Or that it does.

If they are smart.

Doing the right thing is often unpopular, especially in a corrupt environment.

Without a wall there is no nation.

Don't build it and let it happen?

Wow, would our liberal tribe be all tits-in-a-wringer when they discovered they couldn't elect a president because that would be done for us in District Federales!

Maybe we shouldn't. Build no wall at all.

After all, we survived eight years of Obama....why not a lifetime of Obrador?

I'm sure even trump chuckles to himself that he got people to believe in the wall idea.

Or that it does.

If they are smart.

Because they know it won't change anything. If we were serious about stopping it we would go after those who employ them. This isn't serious, it's just a scapegoat for problems we have.

Tunnels anyone?

The GOP establishment wants the illegals to come it for the cheap labor, for their donors.

They don't want it, because they fear it WILL change everything.

Have you not been paying attention?

Or that it does.

If they are smart.

Being unpopular doesn't mean it's the right thing.

Or that it does.

If they are smart.

Tunnels anyone?

The GOP establishment wants the illegals to come it for the cheap labor, for their donors.

Yes I have been paying attention. The same people holding down wages will continue to with or without immigrants. Our country is filled with monopolies. If anyone was serious about getting rid of immigrants we would go after those who employ them. We are not, nor is trump. Hence the wall idea.

Or that it does.
If they are smart.

You are the one implying that it being unpopular means that it is the wrong thing.

I pointed out, correctly, that that is not true.

Or that it does.
If they are smart.

Tunnels anyone?

Yes I have been paying attention. The same people holding down wages will continue to with or without immigrants. Our country is filled with monopolies. If anyone was serious about getting rid of immigrants we would go after those who employ them. We are not, nor is trump. Hence the wall idea.

Immigrants give employers a large supply of labor. That drives down prices, ie wages.

And yes, we should be going after employers. I've heard some of that being done. I don't know how much is being done, because the lib media would not report it, if it was happening.

You are the one implying that it being unpopular means that it is the wrong thing.

In most cases it is true. Especially this case.

Tunnels anyone?

Immigrants give employers a large supply of labor. That drives down prices, ie wages.

And yes, we should be going after employers. I've heard some of that being done. I don't know how much is being done, because the lib media would not report it, if it was happening.
Wages are stagnant for those making well above immigrant wages. Our rich monopolies are holding down wages. Immigrants or not nothing will change.

I'm pretty sure Fox news and Breitbart would be happy to report it.

Agreed.

He needs to STICK TO HIS GUNS and make Mexico pay for it.

Stop making excuses for this shit stain.

FUCK YOU IDIOTS FOR ROLLING OVER AND PISSING YOURSELVES FOR THIS LIAR.

Build the fucking wall. Your attempts to distract from that, are noted and dismissed.

Trump does not even care about the stupid wall

Tunnels anyone?

Wages are stagnant for those making well above immigrant wages. Our rich monopolies are holding down wages. Immigrants or not nothing will change.

Wages have been stagnant across the board.

Are you pretending that immigrants are all picking fruit?

Unpopular?

Trump is hated

Agreed.

He needs to STICK TO HIS GUNS and make Mexico pay for it.

Stop making excuses for this shit stain.

FUCK YOU IDIOTS FOR ROLLING OVER AND PISSING YOURSELVES FOR THIS LIAR.

Build the fucking wall. Your attempts to distract from that, are noted and dismissed.

Trump does not even care about the stupid wall

If he wants to be re-elected, he should.

Tunnels anyone?

Wages have been stagnant across the board.

Are you pretending that immigrants are all picking fruit?
We've been a country of immigrants our entire existence. If that made for stagnant wages they would have always been stagnant. It's our rich monopolies holding down wages....

Forum List

Back