Trump shares stage with talkshow host who describes Jews as "stinking excrement"

I agree -- Zolt Bayer is evil. Trump is wrong to share a stage with him.

Overall, President Trump has supported Israel and not shown anti-Semitism.

PS. I am neither Republican nor Democrat.
I do not see how joining a DISCUSSION implies SUPPORT

Why are you incapable of owning the ugly extreme of your ideology. You just redefine it…”no true Scotsman”…
Both parties have significant flaws. Anti-Semitism seems to be more common among a fringe wing of Conservatives. Anti-Zionism seems to be more common among Liberals.

Both parties have significant flaws. Anti-Semitism seems to be more common among a fringe wing of Conservatives. Anti-Zionism seems to be more common among Liberals.
IMVPO (in my vaunted personal opinion) neither the donkey nor
the elephant has all that much to do with antisemitism. Antisemites
are Antisemites Hungary has a very SERIOUS history thereof

You know, Toro posted this article, and I was curious, so I read it, It seems a bit on the hyperbolic side. Although, yes, it is xenophobic, it is nothing like day of yore, when the fascists in Europe roamed the streets. I agree, it is uncoath, but, given the way the wokers attack native folks of Europe?

I really don't see that you can expect anything different.

On top of that, there is a non-profit in America called, "The United Negro College Fund," So?

When this article states;

". . .Bayer, a television talkshow host in Hungary, has been widely denounced for his racism. During the 2020 Black Lives Matter protests, he wrote on his blog: “Is this the future? Kissing the dirty boots of fucking [racist epithet] and smiling at them? Being happy about this? Because otherwise they’ll kill you or beat you up?”

And the 'racist epithet," is in fact the word "negro?" I have a hard time trusting the rest of this reporting, especially given the very attacks the rest of Eurpoe launches upon the interests of poor white nativists. . . . upshot? Both sides are guilty of hate here. And the Guardian? Is not a source to trust when it comes to global politics. They are not unbiased.

You beat down the locals when it comes to the natives and implicit bias, you are going to breed reactionary hatred. . . IMO? I think the ruling elites do this on purpose. They did it in the 1930's when the world economy was shit, and they are doing it now.

What a surprise, huh?
In normal times this would have finished trump. He has people wwho will have warned him about the company he is keeping. The only conclusion iis that he chose to be a part of this.

It isnt just rhetoric in Hungary. Orbans jihad against Gypsies is well publicised to the extent of taking Gypsy babies and giving them to non gypsy families so that they lose their culture.
Its a bit like those awful christian schools in Canada where they beat the injun out of kids.

His treatment of Gays is also repressive. I suspect it would be worse if he wasnt so dependent on EU funding to keep his regime in place.

Orban relies on votes fom the rural poor who lack education and are pretty backward. Echoes of Trump ? People in Budapest reject him because they can see the nazi in him.

Trump hasnt gone to Hungary to see the Danube. Have a look at what is going on over there and think about what you want the US to look like. If its Hungary you should seek help.

In normal times this would have finished trump. He has people....

Hey, it just occurred to me, that you often share a thread with ME.

Does that mean that you should be held responsible for my political views?

Rhetorical question, the answer is obviously yes.

So, you should now take steps to cancel yourself.

Hey, you live in the uk? DOn't you have laws against "hate speech"?

Report yourself to the police immediately.

Hey, it just occurred to me, that you often share a thread with ME.

Does that mean that you should be held responsible for my political views?

Rhetorical question, the answer is obviously yes.

So, you should now take steps to cancel yourself.

Hey, you live in the uk? DOn't you have laws against "hate speech"?

Report yourself to the police immediately.
laughable argument. I dont havee my people organise the thread and invite you to speak.
Find a better excuse..

the event was not billed as a celebration of antisemitism

Imagine that. Despite it being so they never labelled it as such. Since Trump only has the best working for him, don't you think someone would check out what he was asked to participate in?

laughable argument. I dont havee my people organise the thread and invite you to speak.
Find a better excuse..

You come here every day, knowing that I will be here too. And even when I am in the same thread with you, you stay. .

And really, let's face it. It all boils down to "You talk shit and then talk more shit that is your conclusion".

So, Fuck. Lets do this.

"BLUE, GREEN, WATER, STARS, SEVENTY FIVE, THUS TOMMY TAINT IS A NAZI."

There, I just replicated your style of reasoning. You are a nazi, because shit talk.

So, fuck you you nazi scum.

But it honoured anti semites. how did that happen ?
1653221577130.png

oh? some people got awards for being anti-semites?
Sharing a platform with a President is a huge honour. Even if its someone as soiled as Trump.
You can guarentee that Hungarian Nazis will be celebrating this recognition.

Anyone who wants to be President should keep his distance from these characters. He represents a lot of American Jews. People who would feel uncomfortable at these nazi get togethers.

There are many here who chafe when confronted by those who prefer to just think for themselves, as if that's a big deal.

It makes them angry, and they act out. That tells me that, at some level, they must know that they're sheep.
I choose Trump as the best leader for the republican party and America because I think for myself

You come here every day, knowing that I will be here too. And even when I am in the same thread with you, you stay. .

And really, let's face it. It all boils down to "You talk shit and then talk more shit that is your conclusion".

So, Fuck. Lets do this.

"BLUE, GREEN, WATER, STARS, SEVENTY FIVE, THUS TOMMY TAINT IS A NAZI."

There, I just replicated your style of reasoning. You are a nazi, because shit talk.

So, fuck you you nazi scum.
If deecent folk hid away from nazi trash like you then you ould have won.

I have just handed you your arse in a previous post and this is the best you can do ?

Forum List

Back