Trump shares stage with talkshow host who describes Jews as "stinking excrement"

This Hungarian CPAC event should give both parties an opportunity to make friends and share beliefs.

Zolt Bayer hates gypsies as well, describing them as "animals".

All the gang were there Tucker,Meadows rthe pizzagate guy.
America, Wake Up.
I notice thst the leftwing rag The Guardian used statements allegedly made in the past to smear everyone at the conference

But offered no direct quotes of anything actually said at the conference in 2022

So you are happy with trump fronting an anti semitic [sic] reich. Thanks for that, we all knew.

I reject your bullshit claim that he is doing any such thing, or that whether he is not, that it is any of your fucking business.

You're a piece of British shit. You have no standing, no say, and no usable knowledge pertaining to anything at all to do with my country. My ancestors fought and won two wars with your ancestors, to establish this once and for all.

The only relevance that you or your backward shithole country have with regard to America is to stand as an enduring example to remind us what our ancestors fought to save us from.

I notice thst the leftwing rag The Guardian used statements allegedly made in the past to smear everyone at the conference

But offered no direct quotes of anything actually said at the conference in 2022

Keep in mind that like Tainted Tommy itself, the Guardian is British, and has no standing with regard to anything to do with America, even when it can get American turncoats to write for it.

No American should give any vestige of credibility to anything that this piece of shit publication has to say about our country or our people.

Like Tainted Tommy itself, the Guardian is a tired old relic of the backward tyrannical ideology that our forefathers rejected, against which they violently rebelled, in order to found this country.

I reject your bullshit claim that he is doing any such thing, or that whether he is not, that it is any of your fucking business.

You're a piece of British shit. You have no standing, no say, and no usable knowledge pertaining to anything at all to do with my country. My ancestors fought and won two wars with your ancestors, to establish this once and for all.

The only relevance that you or your backward shithole country have with regard to America is to stand as an enduring example to remind us what our ancestors fought to save us from.
Its OK Bob. I dont rate you as great thinker on these issues. Go and play with your power tools ya thick fucker.

"Jews will not replace us!" View attachment 647821 "Some good people...."
Still bitterly clinging to that lie, I see.

President Trump condemns white supremacists after Charlottesville violence

Trump Has Condemned White Supremacists

Trump denounces KKK and racism in Charlottesville

Trump’s condemnation includes ‘white supremacists, KKK, neo-Nazi ...’, White House says

This changes nothing, of course. You don't dare question your programming. You will keep repeating the lie you've been told to repeat.

You mean someone allegedly calling Jews or Gypsy’s repulsive names?
No asshole, he means actually believing Jews are stinking excrement, and therefore not worthy of life or at the very least empathy.

See the difference? I called you a name. I didn't call for you to be marginalized and oppressed or even murdered.

Grow up.

Forum List

Back