Trump shares claim he is 'heaven sent' and suggests Obama 'kicked Jesus out' of US

If Obama is guilty of kicking the Lord where it hurts, sadly he isn't the only person who is guilty of doing such a thing.

God bless you and him and our current leader always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but who was our president when prayer was first taken out of the schools?

Lots of "if's"

if tramp was heaven sent , then so was Obama. I do not believe any of the were heaven sent and certainty not tramp. God would not do that to us.

Proof Tramp is psychotic and also the evans around him.
God wouldn't, UNLESS the time was right to release the antichrist on to us..... :eek:

:D:p

And the Trumpsters believe this stuff.

No words for this.
No words are necessary.
C-OvomzV0AAY-km.jpg

No words for this.
Its probably just a tiny minority. Trump is sound on the issues that really matter to evangelicals. Minorities, immigration, abortion, merry Christmas, climate change denial. There must be some divine purpose here.

More proof that lefties have no sense of humor. You really gotta laugh when the source is a hypocrite Brit.media outlet while Brit "subjects" apparently still think the perverted unelected Royal Family has a divine right to rule simply because of their blood line.

Trump shares claim he is 'heaven sent' and suggests Obama 'kicked Jesus out' of US

Donald Trump has promoted a post claiming he is “heaven sent” and suggesting Barack Obama “kicked” Jesus out of the US in a string of tweets just days after Christmas.

The president spent some of his Friday evening retweeting praise for himself, including one post from January 2018 with a picture of a man who appears to be Jesus Christ and a caption saying: “Obama kicked me out. Trump invited me back.”

“I truly believe this man was heaven sent in order to save and protect the most gracious, benevolent, and in turn, prosperous country ever,” the caption to the post said, referring to the president.

Well, we know this must be true. Trump has been very effective in spreading his message and that in the teeth of a fake news media that the other Messiah did not face.

Personally I would like to see a miracle of some sort Nothing too dramatic. Maybe tell the truth for a whole day ? Only joking !!

Did God send Donny to save us all?

Don't forget, Don is also King of the Jews.
Must have been Kennedy. That was when we stopped saying Grace at snack.

Donald Trump has promoted a post claiming he is “heaven sent” and suggesting Barack Obama “kicked” Jesus out of the US in a string of tweets just days after Christmas.

The president spent some of his Friday evening retweeting praise for himself, including one post from January 2018 with a picture of a man who appears to be Jesus Christ and a caption saying: “Obama kicked me out. Trump invited me back.”

“I truly believe this man was heaven sent in order to save and protect the most gracious, benevolent, and in turn, prosperous country ever,” the caption to the post said, referring to the president.

Well, we know this must be true. Trump has been very effective in spreading his message and that in the teeth of a fake news media that the other Messiah did not face.

Personally I would like to see a miracle of some sort Nothing too dramatic. Maybe tell the truth for a whole day ? Only joking !!

Don't forget, Don is also King of the Jews.
Must have been Kennedy. That was when we stopped saying Grace at snack.
Even Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies tasted differently after that, less american.

Our republicans have no business pretending they care about any god or religion except the religion of greed and money. If they were decent human beings they would be in session now trying to figure out how to get rid of this dangerous trump character.
350 health professionals sign letter to Congress claiming Trump's mental health is deteriorating dangerously amid impeachment proceedings
jasonnfree--the perfect human who NEVER made a mistake and has been perfect
hahhahahahahahhahahahaha

That's all? Well thanks for stopping by!

No words for this.
Why is it so hard for you that God takes an interest in our nation?

You have this country BECAUSE we acknowledged Him.

The Democrats threw Him out of their party and now we get to watch them fade into oblivion, while they don't even see what's happening to them

No words for this.

The Democrats threw Him out of their party and now we get to watch them fade into oblivion, while they don't even see what's happening to them
Well, there ya go.

No words for this.

Well, there ya go.
Only a fool (hillary voter) can't see their own suicide. I guess it's better for you that way. If you knew you were about to be hit by a truck, you'd spend your time in a panic. It's better you don't see your demise

Our republicans have no business pretending they care about any god or religion except the religion of greed and money. If they were decent human beings they would be in session now trying to figure out how to get rid of this dangerous trump character.
350 health professionals sign letter to Congress claiming Trump's mental health is deteriorating dangerously amid impeachment proceedings

How do you explain the fact that against all odds, he has achieved spectacular results?

if tramp was heaven sent , then so was Obama. I do not believe any of the were heaven sent and certainty not tramp. God would not do that to us.

It seems I remember in 2012 democrats kicked God out of your party. Who was the leader of your party then?

"It seems I remember in 2012 democrats kicked God out of your party"

if you can remember something that didn't actually happen then you are deranged and should be locked up for our protection.

It seems I remember in 2012 democrats kicked God out of your party. Who was the leader of your party then?

if you can remember something that didn't actually happen then you are deranged and should be locked up for our protection.

It actually happened.

Who knows, these claims are usually so ambiguous they could go any number of ways, depending on who is making them and what they consist of.

I believe some said Obama was "god sent" as well, maybe people are just reading into this too much.

Who knows, these claims are usually so ambiguous they could go any number of ways, depending on who is making them and what they consist of.

I believe some said Obama was "god sent" as well, maybe people are just reading into this too much.

Barack Hussein thought that he was God.

It actually happened.

And they denied Him thrice

Last edited:

Forum List

Back