Trump Sets Off Firestorm With Conservatives For Attack On DeSantis

the love child of SlingBlade and Sloth from Goonies
laugh.gif

That's funny...

The people of PA would be better represented in the senate if they just sent a house plant and a coin so that Bob Casey could flip it for a yes/no vote, then water the plant.

Do you think if Trump backed Barnette over Oz she would have fared better? Do you really think Oz motivated people to vote? It's pretty bad we couldn't find someone "anyone" to beat the love child of SlingBlade and Sloth from Goonies

As for your "personal accountability" yeah that goes both ways and Trump is responsible for his shitty picks as much as he is his good ones
Trump does not control you or your actions - he is not the mind-controlling boogeyman you try to make him out to be ... unless you are weak-minded and let him ... sorta like what snowflakes let the Democrat party and leftist fake news media do to them - think for them and tell them what to say / do.

:p

Last edited:
Trump does not control you or your actions - he is not tbe mind-controlling boogeyman you try to make him out to be ... unless you are weak-minded and let him ... sorta like what snowflakes let the Democrat party and leftist fake news media do to them - think for them and tell them what to say / do.

:p
Dude what are you going on about? I never claimed he was some "mind controlling boogeyman" but look at some of his picks! Can you honestly tell me he's batting 1.000 in that department?

easyt65 not angry in the least. But he's acting like a damn child. He's completely triggered by DeSantis success and it's laughably embarrassing

You are one of the dumbest fucking idiots on this board, thinking you speak for me.

I am 'triggered' by DeSantis' success?

:auiqs.jpg:

Newsflash, dumbass - I am excited about / impressed with what DeSantis has done. He has shown how to lead and how to win.

Although I am not endorsing anyone (because I think no one's opinion but your own should matter), but I will say I am leaning towards supporting Desantis over anyone else who has shown interest in running in 2024.

Stick to telling everyone how YOU feel and what YOU think, dumbass, because you absolutely SUCK at trying to speak for me.

Mike Pence could take a stab at it....he actually has a good chance if he were to take it and the heat is gone from earlier grumbling.
Pence has no chance and is a despicable man with no honor.

I have no time for traitors nor do most Republicans.

Why do you believe that a US president implementing sound economic policies that led to the all-time lowest poverty rate in the history of America is "less great"?

Do you hate poor people getting out of poverty?

How is running trillion dollar deficits in a strong economy a sound economic policy?

How is slashing taxes without cutting spending a sound economic policy?

Forum List

Back