Trump Sets Off Firestorm With Conservatives For Attack On DeSantis

What has he got to learn? He's making shit picks like Oz or Barr again.

Thanks for demonstrating the difference in OPINION.

Take Trump out of tbe equation for a minute - a majority of people a truly supported / voted for someone with cognitive impairment, someone who admittedly can't mentally process information, a Joe Biden 2.0, over an extremeky intelligent man with a working, fully functional brain...

...and you want to blame that stupidity on Trump?!

:auiqs.jpg:

I suspect Truth Social has been taken over by someone because these long tweets are coming in too fast based on the time stamps.

I think Trump needs to be quiet and retire.

It will never happen

DeSantis has no path to the White House
To do so means running against Trump in the primaries.
Even if Republicans consolidate to defeat MAGA, Trump will spread his lies about DeSantis and endless personal taunts

Once DeSantis wins the primaries, Trump will never graciously concede.
He will claim he was cheated, that DeSantis is not the real Republican candidate

How could MAGA, who does what Trump tells them, EVER support DeSantis?

Without MAGA, DeSantis can’t beat the Democrats

And it's having it's intended effect, the only people benefiting from this are shitlibs
Republicans are quickly becoming Republicrats….sounding more and more like Democrats everyday.
“Trump hurts my feelings when he talks ill of DeSantis.”
Suddenly some Republicans don’t like Trumps over-the-top, aggressive and unfiltered style.
The Left has their balls, they are steering their opinion on the matter…..of course no pussified conservative will admit to the left holding their nuts And steering them.

America has been on a downward slide ever since political correctness took over....unless Republicans somehow manage to unite and elect DeSantis we can expect a totalitarian future.....leftwingers are working very hard to destroy America and the Mid Term results have given them new energy....thley will be difficult to stop if they can even be stopped.

You want an autocratic, nationalistic theocracy?

Thanks for demonstrating the difference in OPINION.

Take Trump out of tbe equation for a minute - a majority of people a truly supported / voted for someone with cognitive impairment, someone who admittedly can't mentally process information, a Joe Biden 2.0, over an extremeky intelligent man with a working, fully functional brain...

...and you want to blame that stupidity on Trump?!

:auiqs.jpg:
Barnette was a better choice than carpet bagger Oz imo

What has he got to learn? He's making shit picks like Oz or Barr again.

He can say what he likes True and I can say how its bad optics to attack Ron when he had a huge win in the midterms..comes off petty and childish

But I still support Trump and will if he runs again cause him passing the MISSION ACT changed my life

Still that doesn't mean I have to 100% agree with him 100% of the time..that's what bitches, cucks and battered wives do
It is folks like you and there are too many of you that need to wake up and realize Trump is not capable of winning next time.

DeSantis is the only hope for Republican Victory and that is becoming chrystal clear.

I predict DeSantis will defeat Trump in Iowa....and if Trump has any wisdom at all...he will withdraw and support DeSantis.

Weak commentary

So you mean you fully support destroying someone else's life, forcing them out of a race, because 'you' don't have the mental toughness / will to choose on your own who to support and who not to, who you ALLOW to influence you or not?!

That explains a lot.

:p

It is folks like you and there are too many of you that need to wake up and realize Trump is not capable of winning next time.

DeSantis is the only hope for Republican Victory and that is becoming chrystal clear.

I predict DeSantis will defeat Trump in Iowa....and if Trump has any wisdom at all...he will withdraw and support DeSantis.
No R will win the White House; too easy to vote without leaving the house.

It will never happen

DeSantis has no path to the White House
To do so means running against Trump in the primaries.
Even if Republicans consolidate to defeat MAGA, Trump will spread his lies about DeSantis and endless personal taunts

Once DeSantis wins the primaries, Trump will never graciously concede.
He will claim he was cheated, that DeSantis is not the real Republican candidate

How could MAGA, who does what Trump tells them, EVER support DeSantis?

Without MAGA, DeSantis can’t beat the Democrats

Trump will do exactly that.

Well, as I said, him passing the MISSION ACT changed my life in ways you can't imagine..I will forever be grateful for that

Last edited:
Barnette was a better choice than carpet bagger Oz imo
The republicans put up too many poor candidates.....falsely believing all they needed was Trumps support to win....now we see the Trump brand is toxic.

Wake up Republicans.....support DeSantis....our only hope.

What does USMB think of this? I know DeSantis backing that "never Trumper" in CO rubbed Trump the wrong way and since then Trump has labeled him Ron DeSanctimonious but this is a distraction we don't need right now imo. To me we need to stay focused on finishing out the midterms, staying vigiliant for fuckery and not falling for divisive traps like this. I also know how Trump is and certainly seeing Ron D win BIGLY Tuesday probably stings Trump's ego a bit. Either way this isn't a good look imo.

View attachment 724125
Never underestimate the capacity of blind partisan Republicans to abandon their principals and put Party over country if it means gaining control of the WH.

Republicans will support and vote for whomever the 2024 GOP presidential nominee is – including Trump supporters if that nominee isn’t Trump.

I don't know. But he really pissed off the moonbat faggot TDS afflicted morons when he said he supports traditional marriage.

That triggered those faggots.

JEOmc-1492714507-804-lists-sulucover.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Well, you are talking about people who don't know whatva woman is, believe a biogical make can give birth, don't know what bathroom to use...

The republicans put up too many poor candidates.....falsely believing all they needed was Trumps support to win....now we see the Trump brand is toxic.

Wake up Republicans.....support DeSantis....our only hope.
This I agree on, Trump has a bad habit of making some shit picks. People forget he backed McConnell too how'd that work out for him

Forum List

Back