Trump sets a "pattern of behavior" with his pardon....

President Donald Trump Should PARDON HILLARY CLINTON "FOR HER CRIMES AGAINST THE UNITED STATES AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE" Right Now...Today.

Democrats will NEVER allow Hillary to be indicted / go to prison...this way she is forever 'branded' as a 'criminal' that was pardoned BEFORE she could be brought to justice, 'spared' the ordeal.

It would create an extremely embarrassing appearance for Hillary and the Dems who protected her, broke the law for her, rigged the election for her, protected her from indictment...

...and Hillary would be PISSED!

Bwuhahaha...

:p

Drumpf's pardon of Sheriff Joe sends EXACTLY the right message.

"Our country... our rules... come here (or stay here) illegally, and we're gonna run you out on a rail.

Agree, however at this point did Trump have any other option? He only has his base at this point and they would have been constantly on his ass about it. He is beholden to Breitbart and the alt-right/racists of his party.

If the pardon of Arpaio were the ONLY stupid thing that Trump had done, then it would not be a "pattern of behavior".......However, to have done it AFTER trying to get Flynn "off the hook", is the establishment of a pattern.

Completely agree, I think Trump's pattern is simply to please his racist base.

Healthcare for example, they really don't care, they just don't like the black guy's plan and that's how Trump has been playing it.
/----/ Ahhh the race card has been deftly played by a libtard.

We remain committed to preserving the Robert E. Lee Monument in its park through the legal process in the courts because of its historic and artistic value," said a group called Save the Robert E. Lee Statue. "We soundly and completely reject racism, white supremacy, and any other identity-based groups that preach division and hate no matter which side of the issue they happen to support."

Here, I'll make it REAL SIMPLE for you.......

Did Trump state that among the KKK, White Supremacists, and neo-Nazi members there were also "some fine people".......Yes or No???
No

We remain committed to preserving the Robert E. Lee Monument in its park through the legal process in the courts because of its historic and artistic value," said a group called Save the Robert E. Lee Statue. "We soundly and completely reject racism, white supremacy, and any other identity-based groups that preach division and hate no matter which side of the issue they happen to support."

Did Trump state that among the KKK, White Supremacists, and neo-Nazi members there were also "some fine people".......Yes or No???
No
You weren't listening then

No
Trump said there were good people on both sides. Not every person protesting the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue is a member of the KKK, a white supremacist or nazi.

No
Trump said there were good people on both sides. Not every person protesting the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue is a member of the KKK, a white supremacist or nazi.
just a gd traitor

No

Were you?

What did he say?

No

Were you?

What did he say?
Go listen to it yourself will Get a clue

No

Were you?

What did he say?
His OWN people heard what he said Now you want to make it into something else??

No

Were you?

What did he say?

I did

Maybe YOU should get a clue

No

Were you?

What did he say?

I did

Did you hear the ""President speaks for HIMSELF?""

No

Must be the one on the left......

220px-Three_wise_monkeys_figure.JPG

No

Were you?

What did he say?

I did

Comprehension issues???

Were you?

What did he say?

I did

What does that have to do with you denying what he said?

Will I heard what he said It was disgusting Others INCLUDING many in his own party thought so too

Were you?

What did he say?

I did

What does that have to do with you denying what he said?

Will I heard what he said It was disgusting Others INCLUDING many in his own party thought so too

what did he say?

Forum List

Back